442 The Iron Ones (updated) by Roncerno and Malte722

Not working for me....Tried it with Man United, Norwich, Leeds and Chelsea....Got sacked! Wtf?

wow.. then im almost sure that you are doing something wrong :) sorry.. but can you tell me about your man management, player picking etc? otherwise i can't really help you...

will do jaydon, will probably be over weekend tho cause really busy at work!!!

Someone wants to try it out? works like a charm for me...increased CF for the entire team (to normal) except the CD's... and increased closing down for CDs... i think this may be the final version...

doing just fine with evertons regular squad...

View attachment 363959

Last edited:
yes I want try please, I saw in my second season that I took lot of counter-attacks, and defenders pressure wasn't good, but I'm a poor tactician and I never found the solution ^^

yes I want try please, I saw in my second season that I took lot of counter-attacks, and defenders pressure wasn't good, but I'm a poor tactician and I never found the solution ^^

Yup.. i found out that the central defenders has to be more aggressive duo to the defensive line beeing high. I also noticed that with no CF at all, players sometimes don't know what to do.. so they tend to dwell on the ball, wich leads to opposition takes the ball and scores.. how ever, with this tweak i think its MUCH better.. now players can think on their own more (duo to the normal CF)... :)

View attachment 363964

DO remember, get it fluid :) GOOD luck guys.. i think this one is it...going for major testing tho...

And please DO leave some feedback if you are testing this version.. it would mean alot to me :)

fisrt match with it, won 1-0 at 90+5, no defensive troubles, only one shot for my opponent.
my team is far to be at the top of cohesion, but I feel solidity :)

Well... ended up 2nd place with Everton... i did not use the latest version for the full season... how ever i did use it for the last 9 matches... and i saw some very promising stuff....

View attachment 364007

Regular squad... **** hard with Everton imo... but all in all, im pleased with the result.. im going to start a save and only play my latest "malte722 final touch" now.... :)

with "final touch version"

View attachment 364009

Ok in team-talks you say if win to *** manager, but most of the time he has nothing to say, then player's morale goes down or get angry, when will player filter be ready mate

Last edited:
right update with my san marino save p22 w7 d4 l11 i only lost 12 all of last season 2 points off the drop will try the new 1 see if this helps think it will be good if i had better players will give it a go on 1 of my other saves

Nice tactic man,will upload a SS's for 30min,but i wanna ask you something,how long you need to finish one season?