442 The Iron Ones (updated) by Roncerno and Malte722

Ok in team-talks you say if win to *** manager, but most of the time he has nothing to say, then player's morale goes down or get angry, when will player filter be ready mate

Hmm that sounds odd to me. Mine allways has something to say. Whats his motivation man management attributes?

well hate to say it as i love a old school 442 had to go back to the rock to try and save my season will give it another go with 1 of my other save that have a **** of a lot of better players than i have at san marino

version 2

also will a player like Vossen work at ST

well hate to say it as i love a old school 442 had to go back to the rock to try and save my season will give it another go with 1 of my other save that have a **** of a lot of better players than i have at san marino

Maybe you should try and play with it from the very beginning of a season. It's not that good to switch during the season... just saying... good luck tho, and thx for you feedback :)

Maybe you should try and play with it from the very beginning of a season. It's not that good to switch during the season... just saying... good luck tho, and thx for you feedback :)

i did start with it

Going to have to do some tweaks, in order for it to actually work for all levels.. as of right now, it seems to be doing good in the lower tiers.. how ever.. seems to struggle against certain formations.. i think the 442 is to easy and to obvious to defend against and counter... the mentality stucture ahead with the CD, CF i cant see any problems with... ive had some really good success with it... but, as allways.. in all tactics... there's room for improvements... i would be glad if you guys would help us to improve this...

im to tired and to drunk (been down town at a festival all night) to actually do some changes tonight, but i will see what i can do tomorrow :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-fm13-how-get-right-reaction.html#post1712428

feel free to link this as well mate, it has helped thousands of people turn around their seasons! hand in hand with a tactic like this (by the looks of things) could be unstoppable!

Teamtalks are vitally important and should be done by you!

I will update the OP with my final tactic (its in progress and will be released today).. along with it im testing your approach on the teamtalks.. and all i can say right now is that im over the moon by the results so far... first save going with Everton, regular squad..very good looking guide you got there Raikan.. will put it in the OP when i update it later today :)

started with the tactic today..

2:0 win over Chelsea (playing as Spurs 3rd season) not bad, not 1 ccc though, but 6 half chances, decent football so far
2:1 win over Leeds... scored a late winner but it was a poor game! made 3 ccc's though, Rooney got a red card

a few notes so far:

1) getting a lot of injuries (I know its a minor bug, but my guys are picking up quite a few in 2 games, Ayew out for 3 months, Peruzzi out for 2 weeks and Bale out for 1 week)

2) sometimes the strikers do not drop a little deeper to get the pass to play in the other (the Cm's and M's have to pass backwards sometimes) I noticed one striker is less attacking mentality than the other, I assume you did this for exactly this reason, it only happened once or twice so was nothing serious

3) hard tackling is good if your players can all tackle.. quite a few cards will be shown if you dont have a good team..

4) having everything set very manually (which I like because it shows you put a lot of thought and effort, just like all of my tactics are manually set player instructions) if one was to change the team instructions, not much will take effect! so if you are 3:0 up and want to sit deeper and play a little slower etc you will have to make quite a few changes to each player to ensure that they do what is asked of them.. this is not a problem, most people will leave the tactic as is for 90 minutes.. I do not though, but its my personal preference..

just beat Southampton 4:1 in the Carling Cup final! nice football so far! 3 out of 3 :)

Am confused. First I tried Rock from mr L and it worked like a harm, then stopped, so i tried ur's 442, and it worked like a harm. Now, after half of season, ur's tactic stopped working, so again I changed to Rock, and am davastating opponents :). Am waiting on ur new version like a kids for a christmas time m8 ;).

anyway, regardless of FM's humor, great tactic ;).

W4NKER - are you going to do a TC version of the latest update?
Haven't been on FM. From what I gather it is just a few changes I'm sure someone can tweak the first TC version i uploaded