442 The Iron Ones (updated) by Roncerno and Malte722

Hi guys... :) we are back.. going for an update regarding the OP and ofc the tactic... :) me and roncerno are working on it now... sorry for the delay :)

Looking forward to it malte! Hope you have cracked the defence a bit :)

Testing with Leicester, got a bit confused with which was the latest version but downloaded anyway-

Won championship, just about to start season in Premier League. Scores alot of goals, just also concedes a few.

Looking forward to testing the updated version.

Went tthrough the whole thread but ended up getting confused as to what is the best version.
the hap good or the op or the final or the clarets.

where to play falcao and lorente in this tactic ???
i mean who to play in the left side and who in the right side of attack ??

what players are the best for the MC position? im playing with as rom atm and i have de rossi, viviani, pjanic and florenzi, but no1 plays good..

Hello guys... :) Been away for a couple of weeks, but now im back. Crazy stuff going on.. think ive made my best 442 so far :) Althou im trying it with Celtic, wich is not that hard... but this was AMAZING... look at the amount of CCC and the scoreline.. regular squad... maybe i should release this instead... :) ofcourse i should try it with less quality team but.. im seeing something thats very promising...

View attachment 370665

and the league.. wich ofcourse is easy witch celtic.. but as i said.. im seeing something promising so far with this.. i can easily say its my very best version so far... will upload it if you guys want to try it :)

View attachment 370666

Nice to be back btw

Hello guys... :) Been away for a couple of weeks, but now im back. Crazy stuff going on.. think ive made my best 442 so far :) Althou im trying it with Celtic, wich is not that hard... but this was AMAZING... look at the amount of CCC and the scoreline.. regular squad... maybe i should release this instead... :) ofcourse i should try it with less quality team but.. im seeing something thats very promising...

View attachment 370665

and the league.. wich ofcourse is easy witch celtic.. but as i said.. im seeing something promising so far with this.. i can easily say its my very best version so far... will upload it if you guys want to try it :)

View attachment 370666

Nice to be back btw

I'd be willing to give it a go. I've been using Mr Langvatns 2-5-3, and would like to have a 442 as my primary, as I prefer that formation.

i have used.. Ball Control High + Att.Movement...no ois, no shouts

i had a very good 1st season with your last tactic. but in second it felt apart. Is this a long period tactic ? ill will give it go :)