5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

I've started one with Everton to test it (not sure if you class them as mid table). So far so good considering they start with a weakened side due to injuries (Coleman, Funes Mori, Barkley, McCarthy, Bolasie for eg). Pics attached :)

Looks promising do you change mentality at all in games ?

Looks promising do you change mentality at all in games ?

No mate it's never changed :) I was considering perhaps changing against the "bigger teams" but just left it as it is. Last two games I've just beat Arsenal 2-1 at home then beat Tottenham 3-1 away :)

No mate it's never changed :) I was considering perhaps changing against the "bigger teams" but just left it as it is. Last two games I've just beat Arsenal 2-1 at home then beat Tottenham 3-1 away :)

Nice I’ll plug it into my southhampton save later, not expecting immediate results as I’m in January.

Finished 2nd with Sheff Utd using this first season, no signings. Good work buddy! Thanks

View attachment 76226This is ... WAOW never seen anything like this! Not even fluid.
hfftka

Last edited:
Nice I’ll plug it into my southhampton save later, not expecting immediate results as I’m in January.

Good stuff, you'll see there's been a lot more positive feedback since this post so hopefully works for you too, let me know :)

Finished 2nd with Sheff Utd using this first season, no signings. Good work buddy! Thanks

Sounds a good season :) Hopefully it carries on working for you thanks for the feedback :) Keep me updated!!

Please don't take this the wrong way but I'm not sure what you're saying? Has the tactic worked well for you? Has Kane scored lots for you is that what you're saying?

looks like 24 goals in 5 games

Just been promoted with Preston so will give this a try with a team battling to survive.

Gonna test it with Benfica. Liga would be easy I guess but I want to see how it goes in Champion's League before getting a bigger challenge !

Will tell you how it goes, but I love seeing an old fashion n°10 in this tac. Reminds me of Championship Manager 2001/2002 with this tactic haha ! Cheers mate!

Just been promoted with Preston so will give this a try with a team battling to survive.

Good luck! I've used it for Everton and it's doing great, someone has posted good results with Atalanta so hopefully it is working for the underdog too :)