5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Gonna test it with Benfica. Liga would be easy I guess but I want to see how it goes in Champion's League before getting a bigger challenge !

Will tell you how it goes, but I love seeing an old fashion n°10 in this tac. Reminds me of Championship Manager 2001/2002 with this tactic haha ! Cheers mate!

Good luck, sounds a good challenge! I was the same with Celtic, want to see how far I can get with them in the CL as obviously the league is easy. Started by beating Liverpoool 6-0 so hoping to carry on just as well :) Yes I completely agree, love the free role player!

Not a bad start for jesus, in some holiday skin testing mode..

View attachment 1135970

I've personally not tried it with Man City but would imagine would be great to be able to play both Aguero and Jesus! It would create a headache trying to fit all wide/attacking players in like Sane, Sterling, Silva x 2 etc haha. Skin looks great by the way :)

I've personally not tried it with Man City but would imagine would be great to be able to play both Aguero and Jesus! It would create a headache trying to fit all wide/attacking players in like Sane, Sterling, Silva x 2 etc haha. Skin looks great by the way :)

This is 2022, i've holidayed so i have full info on all screens to play with, but this is testing solid. Jesus & Icardi up top.

Test of tactics.

Hello, I came across this tactis and I plugged it in into my save before the match with Cardiff and it is still not fluid, only about 80 % now. I'm struggling as I don't have real substitutions for Agüero and Jesus and they are very tired sometimes.

As you can see results are great, but I tend to struggle away against better teams...United game was boring and though, but Liverpool destroyed us.

Against Watford we took the 0-1 lead, got the red card right away, I took off the shadow striker and as you can see we won the game, even scored 2 more goals with a playes less.

All in all I think it's great tactics. Maybe could just make a time wasting edition when you got the lead to protect it, especially away in tough matches. As you can see the strikers are lethal.

Hello, I came across this tactis and I plugged it in into my save before the match with Cardiff and it is still not fluid, only about 80 % now. I'm struggling as I don't have real substitutions for Agüero and Jesus and they are very tired sometimes.

As you can see results are great, but I tend to struggle away against better teams...United game was boring and though, but Liverpool destroyed us.

Against Watford we took the 0-1 lead, got the red card right away, I took off the shadow striker and as you can see we won the game, even scored 2 more goals with a playes less.

All in all I think it's great tactics. Maybe could just make a time wasting edition when you got the lead to protect it, especially away in tough matches. As you can see the strikers are lethal.

Hi, thanks for feedback and pics :) It's great to see you scoring so many goals! I guess whatever team you are in the world if you go to Anfield / Old Trafford it won't be an easy game, but perhaps change mentality for these games? I personally would leave it as it is, on my Everton save I left it as it was, same for me Liverpool completely outplayed me (which I'd kind of expect being Everton) but a few games later I played Tottenham away and won 3-1 (then beat Arsenal 2-1 at home the next game). I also beat Chelsea 4-2 at home and Man United 5-3 at home, the reason I say this is it must be great at home but completely up to yourself if you want to tweak it for the away "big games" :) May be worth training one of your attacking midfielders to play as a striker for when Aguero / Jesus needs to be rested :) Glad to see you doing so well with it anyway :)

Hi, thanks for feedback and pics :) It's great to see you scoring so many goals! I guess whatever team you are in the world if you go to Anfield / Old Trafford it won't be an easy game, but perhaps change mentality for these games? I personally would leave it as it is, on my Everton save I left it as it was, same for me Liverpool completely outplayed me (which I'd kind of expect being Everton) but a few games later I played Tottenham away and won 3-1 (then beat Arsenal 2-1 at home the next game). I also beat Chelsea 4-2 at home and Man United 5-3 at home, the reason I say this is it must be great at home but completely up to yourself if you want to tweak it for the away "big games" :) May be worth training one of your attacking midfielders to play as a striker for when Aguero / Jesus needs to be rested :) Glad to see you doing so well with it anyway :)

Well, I totally agree. Maybe Klopp's gengenpressing is a killer for this tactics, but yeah, United didn't outplay me - just scored a lucky goal so not bad :D Going to give it a try with Leipzig now from the start.. I'll be in touch here in a few days (not sure when, because of my job).

Well, I totally agree. Maybe Klopp's gengenpressing is a killer for this tactics, but yeah, United didn't outplay me - just scored a lucky goal so not bad :D Going to give it a try with Leipzig now from the start.. I'll be in touch here in a few days (not sure when, because of my job).

Just had to show you this :) Used the exact same tactic for Celtic away vs Liverpool, didn't change anything about it and beat them. It definitely works, like I say it's just luck at times I suppose, any away fixture vs Man United / Liverpool would be tough. Good luck with Leipzig, keep me updated :)

My line up at the min

View attachment 76197

I like it so far.

Playing with Manchester City and the year is 2031. I'd say the team is about as good as Man C 2017, maybe a bit weaker defense. I'll post more screens when I've finished the season. We won the Champions League and League last season so the 7-trophy dream is still alive.

View attachment 76185
View attachment 76184

I like it so far.

Playing with Manchester City and the year is 2031. I'd say the team is about as good as Man C 2017, maybe a bit weaker defense. I'll post more screens when I've finished the season. We won the Champions League and League last season so the 7-trophy dream is still alive.

View attachment 1136004
View attachment 1136005

That's amazing! Love the goal difference :) Really tempted to try this out with Man City!! Glad it's working for you :)

This tactic does wonders for my United of Manchester save... won last 6 matches, finally a tactic that has a decent defense setup.

View attachment 76138

Last edited:
i took your advice from the last thread on your old tactic and used this... played 12 won 11 and drew 1. the only draw being away at the emirates and was down to 10 men after 35 minutes and still came back from a goal down. brilliant tactic so far, much better than your old one. i struggled against the big teams before but now beaten city and arsenal at home.

This tactic does wonders for my United of Manchester save... won last 6 matches, finally a tactic that has a decent defense setup.

View attachment 1136052

I agree mate I do think it's a good mix of attacking and defence. The fact that it has two strikers and a shadow striker and still doesn't concede THAT many is great! I'm just glad to be playing a "number 10" haha! Glad to see you're doing well, you'll be against Manchester United in no time!! :)