5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

i took your advice from the last thread on your old tactic and used this... played 12 won 11 and drew 1. the only draw being away at the emirates and was down to 10 men after 35 minutes and still came back from a goal down. brilliant tactic so far, much better than your old one. i struggled against the big teams before but now beaten city and arsenal at home.

I really must apologise for the last one mate, I think it's best I get rid of the thread completely haha! But glad to see this new one working. It's brilliant for Tottenham isn't it! Suits all their best players I thought! It does only seem to be the away "big games" that points are dropped but any team in the world would go to these teams and struggle, can't win them all as they say haha! Keep me updated mate, great start :)

I must admit I don't know too much about Hamburg, but the fact you finished above RBL, Gelsenkirchen, Leverkusen is great!!!!....what a nightmare season for Dortmund haha! Well done mate :)

yeeah good tactic. Hamburg is media prediction 13 and no transfers, Testing was done with instant result, so watching the matches and changing the things depends on situation during match would probably bring better results

Not working so good here. Not creating chances or scoring goals.

Sorry to hear that mate, genuinely first negative feedback it's had! What team are you? How many games you played? Hope it starts working asap (if you carry on using)

Hartlepool

View attachment 76075View attachment 76076View attachment 76077

By far the best tactic I've used so far this year and one of the best on any FM ever that I've played! Absolutely smashed the National League although Hartlepool are favourites for the league I didn't expect to dominate that much. Just about to play Leeds in the Caraboa Cup 2nd round, wish me luck!

View attachment 76065View attachment 76064

This tactic is absolutely ridiculous! Killing it with Inter 2nd season, the 9-0 vs RBL was using a lot of my rotational players too! XD. My 1st team isnt that strong and features a lot of young player but I defo think I could win the UCL.

sergej savic? ball playing defender?

*** coach quick pick just before screengrab.. lol. didnt even notice.. was holidaying a save to test skin etc.

Last edited:
View attachment 1136121View attachment 1136120View attachment 1136119

By far the best tactic I've used so far this year and one of the best on any FM ever that I've played! Absolutely smashed the National League although Hartlepool are favourites for the league I didn't expect to dominate that much. Just about to play Leeds in the Caraboa Cup 2nd round, wish me luck!

Mixed feelings looking at this......I'm a Tranmere fan haha!! That's brilliant thought mate possibly the best one yet, unbelievable for the strikers first season there!! Hoping it continues going well.....except against Tranmere :)! Haha!

View attachment 1136131View attachment 1136132

This tactic is absolutely ridiculous! Killing it with Inter 2nd season, the 9-0 vs RBL was using a lot of my rotational players too! XD. My 1st team isnt that strong and features a lot of young player but I defo think I could win the UCL.

Great start to the season mate well done :)! It's tough in that league if you're not Juventus isn't it, but that's a brilliant start. Delighted it's going so well for you, thanks for the update :)!

Doing brilliant as Stoke using this tactic, Berahino is really running teams ragged but just broke his leg :'(

Getting so many one-on-one chances every game, if I had better strikers I think I'd be running up cricket scores in some of these games

View attachment 1136158View attachment 1136160View attachment 1136161

Brilliant start mate!! Shame about Berahino too :( When I tested this with Spurs I bought Berahino as back up to Kane and Icardi but he was scoring more the Icardi in the end!! Hopefully it carries on, Shaqiri does't seem that big a loss!!!

Wow!!! Not much I can say to that mate, the results speak for themselves!! Unreal season that haha glad it's worked a treat!!! Is the pic at the bottom a case that it's not worked?? I've literally just played United away first season and scraped a win haha. It's away vs the "big teams" points are dropped, but suppose it's acceptable if you win as much as you have there haha! Great news :)

Hartlepool

Mixed feelings looking at this......I'm a Tranmere fan haha!! That's brilliant thought mate possibly the best one yet, unbelievable for the strikers first season there!! Hoping it continues going well.....except against Tranmere :)! Haha!

Haha, sorry mate! Although Tranmere did win the play-offs and are back in League 2 with me. Absolutely quality tactic for the strikers I'm sure they set each other up quite a lot, Hepburn-Murphy was a huge loan success although I failed to re-sign him from Villa, suppose Rhian Brewster isn't a bad replacement loan signing though! Thanks mate, made it fun to play again after becoming quite bored of my other save!

Haha, sorry mate! Although Tranmere did win the play-offs and are back in League 2 with me. Absolutely quality tactic for the strikers I'm sure they set each other up quite a lot, Hepburn-Murphy was a huge loan success although I failed to re-sign him from Villa, suppose Rhian Brewster isn't a bad replacement loan signing though! Thanks mate, made it fun to play again after becoming quite bored of my other save!

Yeah would imagine Brewster would be just as good, keep me updated mate I'm genuinely interested in everyones save with this tactic, glad to see it doing well :)

Plugged this in in my Everton save, will keep progress updated.

is speed important for the attackers?
i have an attacker with better finish15 but only 10 speed.
my other attacker having 16speed but only 10 in finish
who should i pick?
and can i use defense players with bad passing skills like 7 in passing

is speed important for the attackers?
i have an attacker with better finish15 but only 10 speed.
my other attacker having 16speed but only 10 in finish
who should i pick?
and can i use defense players with bad passing skills like 7 in passing

Speed is pretty important in my opinion, I scored a lot of goals from counter attacks, but I have Choupo-Moting who is pretty average all round (12 finishing, 13 acceleration) apart from his pace being 16 and he's on 9 goals in 7 games