believe me it wont change a thing, just lost 3:0 dortmund

So you've used it for 4 games , haven't got it fluid whatsoever , and give a negative analysis.. you need to use it through pre-season in order to get the team familiar with the tactic.

6 games not 4

believe me it wont change a thing, just lost 3:0 dortmund

Dude of course it will change , what do you expects going to happen when you're playing Dortmund/Munich 2 of hte very best teams in the game , when your team is completely incompetent with the tactic they're being asked to play?

Dude of course it will change , what do you expects going to happen when you're playing Dortmund/Munich 2 of hte very best teams in the game , when your team is completely incompetent with the tactic they're being asked to play?

that is why i tell you its only for big teams and good players

that is why i tell you its only for big teams and good players

You've misinterpreted what I'm saying , you're asking your team to play a tactic they are NOT familiar with , you HAVE to use it during pre-season.

You've misinterpreted what I'm saying , you're asking your team to play a tactic they are NOT familiar with , you HAVE to use it during pre-season.

Will play till fluid to see if there is any change, but i can tell you its too demanding for players like mine.

When you say both Ticked, what is it and where?

Last edited:
finished half of season 10th its fluid but always concede after they press my back line, this players cant play that short