tomfmlfc - please upload your 4-5 tactic,i want to test it,thanks...

I do that,but for me,be easy,if you upload it there,,,thanks.

id like to test it ;) can u upload it and post the link via PM?

Does it hav? jassar set pieces?

Sent from my Vodafone 975 using Tapatalk

Im very like this tactic! in 14.3 my tactics ceased to work, and yours very much helped! The only minus - sometimes I play a house draw where has to win, but practically I don't lose(Lazio)! Only there is a question: 40% of pre-game preparation for all season - whether will be it much?

doesn't score much because no striker is able too score for chelsa.. Ba torres etoo hehe

Very happy with 1st look on this tactic...gameplay is really beautifull, advanced playmaker controling the game...everything happening around him, he is your key player. Very high tempo working impressive well with short passing. Everything in this tactic is logical...deeper defence, because of counter startegy, rigid approach also seems perfect for that strategy, shout "more expressive" add another dimension to tactic...movement is fantastic, a lot of triangles, specially you can see them in penalty are, when you will score the most imo. Defence seems solid. I also like overlapping...so modern tactic :)

Highly recommending this tactic, specially if you watching, how your team play...for me is more important that team play well instead scoring with anti-football. I tested only 3 matches...i will keep you updated guys ;)

3 wins off course ;)

PS: I suggest quick players on each position.

Good job, mate.

After four quite good matches, at me this tactics started yielding awful results, defeat from Roma 1-4 one of them. When I ceased to ask my *** to give opp. instructions, results became simply excellent! Without opp. instructions, on mine, tactics works much better.

The beautmuir

Changed a few team instructions , overhauled the defensive instructions and changed the striker to a false 9 in order to bring the wingers into play , all in all it seems to have made the vital difference.

View attachment 411128View attachment 411127View attachment 411126

If you're an underdog (Crystal Palace level) I recommend you use the away from home tactic for both home and away matches. Like any tactic you NEED to get it fluid.

Last edited:
Striker already dropping a lot as advanced forward, now he will be even more far away from goal...i continue with original version.

Very good results tho.

Hey mate the away version is much better