5 European Cups/ CL in a Row

• Thread starter Thread starter maxy67
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 149
  • Views Views 23K
2014/2015 season update:

started off the season returning to the champions league, but we crashed out at the first qualifying round to Mika Ashtarak of Armenia.

View attachment 235417View attachment 235419View attachment 235418

next up is the San Marino Challenge and the Trofeo Federale. the first one we faced san marino who are still far too good for us, then we comfortably beat faetano in the latter.

View attachment 235416

In the cup we had an easy time of it in the group stage, before a dissapointing 1/4 final loss to Juvenus Dogana halted our progress and stopped us from making it 3 on the bounce.

View attachment 235415

Meanwhile in the league we were dominating all season long and topped our group again. then in the playoff's we scored 3 goals in all our games to first knock out virtus in the semi before getting revenge over cup winners juvenus dogana in the final after our earlier cup exit to them.

View attachment 235413View attachment 235414View attachment 235412

Last edited:
Just noticed this and thought I have done this with Bilbao!!! (extra points there for their restrictions in buying players?). So I go and check and have won it 7 out of the 11 seasons but not 5 in a row!!! On 3 in a row just now. Sigh. Won the Europa League once too

fi you choose a team from a second tier is is a larger bonus? i am thinking of starting with reading in the npower championship

Could I be Rangers? I've tried this challenge once, but cheated a little. As I was Ajax and I had already 4 CLs in a row (2014-2017).

Last edited:
just to let anyone who was following my progress know i have completed more seasons then what i've shown here but until i can actually secure a group stage place in either uefa competition then i won't be posting here as it's not relevent to the thread.

Might try this with BATE Borisov (Belarus) if I ever finish the pentagon challenge :)

Back