5 European Cups/ CL in a Row

That sounds like a very interesting save. I hope you manage to turn them pro- that'd be an amazing achievement. How much is your club worth at the moment?

as of the 19th october 2012 my club is worth a staggering £80k (to put it in perspective i bet there's other people attempting this challenge who have players earning more then that in a week) with a grand total of 66 season ticket holders and last years average attendance was 277 people. The stadium only holds 500 people, and only half of them get a seat and despite having a 44 year old first team regular that currently doesn't have any intention of retiring but wants to become a scout when he does eventually hang up his boots the average age of the team is 20.

APOEL - Season 1

Things started off pretty well as we had a fairly strong team and we ended up winning the league and getting the only champions league spot for next season. The league was by no means 'hard' but it was an extremely close race with us and Omonoia , who are the best team in Cyprus atm. We were 1 point ahead of them coming in to the last game of the season and guess who we vsed at our shared home ground, yep Omonoia. The pressure was really on and in front of a full capacity GSP this happened.

View attachment 227571 View attachment 227572

I was in the Europa league but nothing came of it and I didn't qualify. Didn't make to many transfers this season as my only goal was to win the league.

View attachment 227573

Next season I will be doing all I can to qualify for the group stages of the Champions League. Made quite a few signings for next season and added some good players to the team. Spent a bit of money as the board gave me 5 million but I didn't want to go crazy as our balence only sits at 10 million.

View attachment 227574

Champions League qualifying is going really well so far, haven't had any big teams and it has showed as I've scored a lot of goals, the only negative would be that we've conceded a few goals but that could be because we have a new Argentinian keeper. Ive drawn Rosenborg in the next round so it could be tough over the two legs but it is definately winnable.

View attachment 227578

Really hoping the national co-efficiants can go up so we get 2 spots in the Champions league for future seasons as that will allow me to focus more on Champions League and less on the league. I'll give you a little update if I make the group stage.

Things started off pretty well as we had a fairly strong team and we ended up winning the league and getting the only champions league spot for next season. The league was by no means 'hard' but it was an extremely close race with us and Omonoia , who are the best team in Cyprus atm. We were 1 point ahead of them coming in to the last game of the season and guess who we vsed at our shared home ground, yep Omonoia. The pressure was really on and in front of a full capacity GSP this happened.

View attachment 227571 View attachment 227572

I was in the Europa league but nothing came of it and I didn't qualify. Didn't make to many transfers this season as my only goal was to win the league.

View attachment 227573

Next season I will be doing all I can to qualify for the group stages of the Champions League. Made quite a few signings for next season and added some good players to the team. Spent a bit of money as the board gave me 5 million but I didn't want to go crazy as our balence only sits at 10 million.

View attachment 227574

Champions League qualifying is going really well so far, haven't had any big teams and it has showed as I've scored a lot of goals, the only negative would be that we've conceded a few goals but that could be because we have a new Argentinian keeper. Ive drawn Rosenborg in the next round so it could be tough over the two legs but it is definately winnable.

View attachment 227578

Really hoping the national co-efficiants can go up so we get 2 spots in the Champions league for future seasons as that will allow me to focus more on Champions League and less on the league. I'll give you a little update if I make the group stage.

Looking like very good progress! The qualifiers are usually pretty easy if your a champion of your country. Going to play a bit more of my save now, been bit to busy to play it recently.

An update on my transfers after January: View attachment 227585

Last edited:
Wow, 3 million made in transfers nice job, raising some funds for future transfers?

Wow, 3 million made in transfers nice job, raising some funds for future transfers?

Yeah, I'm going to snap up all the good Serbian Regens (and any good eastern european ones I can find), and start my push for the Champions Leagues

Last edited:
So I lost my APOEL save to crash dumps, honestly I wasn't confident in that Cyprus database and well its now robbed me a season playing time.

So I lost my APOEL save to crash dumps, honestly I wasn't confident in that Cyprus database and well its now robbed me a season playing time.

Bad luck. I usually make a 2nd copy of my save incase that happens. You starting again?

Last edited:
I used to have a save with Dortmund, they're a very good team but I've decided to go with Lille Metropole in France and with the likes of Gervinho and Cabaye I should be able to mount a decent title challenge and a strong Europa league campaign. Not to mention they have a few good youth products like Lucas Digne and Salvatore Crimi.

I used to have a save with Dortmund, they're a very good team but I've decided to go with Lille Metropole in France and with the likes of Gervinho and Cabaye I should be able to mount a decent title challenge and a strong Europa league campaign. Not to mention they have a few good youth products like Lucas Digne and Salvatore Crimi.

Good choice.

which version are you on lol cos cabaye is at newcastle

I`ll give it a go with Chelsea. I`ll update as soon as i finish my 1st season.

Hmm... I haven't played in about a week. I think I will start again when LFC marashal's next transfer update comes out as Zenit (I get Arshavin :p). Vitesse is a good team for this challange, but you have to do an awful lot to get them to be a contendter for the Eredivisie. I haven't played much lately, so I will go for something a little easier - someone a bit more established. Still, the Russian league has its difficulties with the foreigner rules, but I always try to develop local talent anyway.

Edit: Oh, I also made a Russian DB that activates the third tier - with correct rules and everything. I hope that is allowed. Because of the foreinger rules I had hoped it might up my chances of getting more local talent.

Last edited: