5 European Cups/ CL in a Row

sorry i was sacked as PSG boss after poor leauge position despite doing well in the eruopa leauge....however i did save a second game when villas boas was sacked can i be chelsea

scrap that i will look for a different team..

Last edited:
Hmm... I'm acually having second thoughts about being Zenit. While I said I like to develop local talent, I think the foreinger rules will just end up ******* me off XD

So any reccomendations? A club who is decently established, and has at least some funds to spend :)
I was thinking may be Fiorentina? Suprisingly, I have never acutally managed in Italy. And I have been playing a bit of the Assassin's Creed series lately :p

Edit: Or Gladbach perhaps? I know they are a rival of Dortmund, but I like managing in Germany. Besides there not as bad as blue *****, and the still have 'Borussia' in their name :p Also, they have Mathew Leckie, who is Aussie. I will probably try to bring in some others too, if they are talented enough - Antonis perhaps.

Last edited:
Hmm... I'm acually having second thoughts about being Zenit. While I said I like to develop local talent, I think the foreinger rules will just end up ******* me off XD

So any reccomendations? A club who is decently established, and has at least some funds to spend :)
I was thinking may be Fiorentina? Suprisingly, I have never acutally managed in Italy. And I have been playing a bit of the Assassin's Creed series lately :p

Edit: Or Gladbach perhaps? I know they are a rival of Dortmund, but I like managing in Germany. Besides there not as bad as blue *****, and the still have 'Borussia' in their name :p Also, they have Mathew Leckie, who is Aussie. I will probably try to bring in some others too, if they are talented enough - Antonis perhaps.

Napoli, Roma and Lazio are probably the biggest teams in Italy who haven't won the CL, but Fiorentina are a great club too.

Your suggestions on Germany sound great also.

sorry i was sacked as PSG boss after poor leauge position despite doing well in the eruopa leauge....however i did save a second game when villas boas was sacked can i be chelsea

scrap that i will look for a different team..

Look forward to seeing who you pick.

Since only one person has won the CL yet in this challenge, I'd suggest picking Napoli.

I think I have finally decided who to be. I did like the sound of Gladbach, but their big debt and the fact that they are a rival or Dortmund put me off. So I think I will be Sporting CP as they are the only one of the 'big three' of Portugal not to win the champions league. It was probably good I took so long deciding as the patch came out :p

I will start my game soon and post screenshots :)
Edit: I'm also reading up on Sporting's history. I like to know the teams I manage.
Edit2: Is this still going? It doesn't seem as active as before.

Last edited:
I think I have finally decided who to be. I did like the sound of Gladbach, but their big debt and the fact that they are a rival or Dortmund put me off. So I think I will be Sporting CP as they are the only one of the 'big three' of Portugal not to win the champions league. It was probably good I took so long deciding as the patch came out :p

I will start my game soon and post screenshots :)
Edit: I'm also reading up on Sporting's history. I like to know the teams I manage.
Edit2: Is this still going? It doesn't seem as active as before.

Its still going on just been busy lately, final year of uni so got a lot of work atm.

since friday i've been distracted by SSX on the ps3, but I will be continueing my Pennarossa save, still trying to turn semi pro atm.

Its still going on just been busy lately, final year of uni so got a lot of work atm.
I'm in my last year too, but I'm only going part time.
zATbt.jpg

Edit: BTW I'm playing with the first transfer window off. More realism, plus I get to know the squad better before I make changes :)

Last edited:
Is it ok if i start with a team that i have a save with. I have one with Genk and am halfway through the second season so dont have any screenshots.

for my first season of champions league football we drew a faroese team in b36 in the first qualifying round. no-one was giving us a chance but i knew that if we played our best stuff then there was a chance we could sneak through on aggregate.

View attachment 230835

luckily we snuck through on aggregate after a very tense period of extra time in which we were faced with the prospect of scoring twice or going out. luckily we managed it to go through to the next round where we crashed out to a far superirior Steaua Bucharest side.

View attachment 230836

View attachment 231454

CL with Roma after having won the EU cup the previous year. I have to say it was much easier to win the CL than the EU cup, because I improved my squad drastically. Almost got a double, but lost to Juve and Milan got a point in front of me before the last match.

end of 2013/2014 season update:

i've already shown how this season went in europe in a previous post, so i won't bother repeating myself on that front. so with that being said i'll start off with the san marino challenge and trofeo federale. we lost the former 2-0 to san marino and wond the latter against juvenus dogana, 4-1 after extra time.

View attachment 233259View attachment 233260

below are the cup fixtures, we didn't get off to teh best of starts but we turned it around to go thorugh to teh knockout stages and as you can tell we went on to win it.

View attachment 233258

and finally there was the league, as you can tell the other group was still on there last day of fixtures when i took the screenshot but my group had finshed and we didn't walk it like normal. this had me slightly worried going into the knockout stage but after recently lifting the cup we were full of confidence and won through to take the title.

View attachment 233261View attachment 233257

Barcelona beat me in the Semi-Final in my 1st consecutive run for the Champions League :(. Lamela, Munoz, Jovetic and Poli were injured while Daniele De Rossi was suspended for the 2nd match. The freaking Bojan who played for me for 2 years scored me a hat trick. Bought Cavani so I am expecting a much better season and a Champions league win this time.
View attachment 233766

Last edited: