I tried it with Tottenham and it leaks as ****. EPIC is much better.

Not really, wanted to post it outside the tactics area just for fun.

Dunno if people will have patience with this, i think they'll plug it in and say "sucks after 3 matches" and honestly don't really know if its an one-time-wonder and will fail me the next season.
At the moment i'm pretty satisfied.

Cheers.

got 18 goals in 25 matches,

And just pique as bpd, the other defender is lol, really.

View attachment 334940

besides, tottenham just have **** midfielders. awful ppm, run with the ball run with the ball.

been experimenting a proven tactic of mine yesterday, won 3 games in a row then started to leak.

w/e im happy with it and its all that matters.

This tactic looks like tweaked Epic but only it has poor defense. I've been raped as Valencia :'(

This tactic looks like tweaked Epic but only it has poor defense. I've been raped as Valencia :'(

has nothing to do with epic.

i started from this formation.

View attachment 334938

which was solid but scored way less than my current.

View attachment 334937

try to play in one (my right) mid position a defensive minded midfielder with decent tackling/positioning/passing.

My samper has all the moves from mascherano. and mascherano was a born anchor.

The guy that asked for a madrid vs me, just met them.

View attachment 334936

not 58 shots but 4-0

and they got ginter, hummels, balotelli, penaldo, bale, modric, isco, azpilicueta, ramos, wanyama.

a team full of stars.

i got bagnack lol

Oh plz guys . Don't post something like this . Plz post something like who play worst ( CD or WB or etc ) . Plz give some positive feedback and don't go to someone thread and say some tactic is better . :)

If u want to score alot , make sure that you have a good DM that have good long shot attribute :)

Mamaie - Im not on here to slag this tactic off m8 . Even though your using a top team in barca that is still sum achievement not to get beat all season and nearly 200 hundred goals that is sum going. Will c if i can get it to work with a championship team.

Mamaie - Im not on here to slag this tactic off m8 . Even though your using a top team in barca that is still sum achievement not to get beat all season and nearly 200 hundred goals that is sum going. Will c if i can get it to work with a championship team.
very unlikely.

roaming means team players should have high mental stats which teams in championship usually don't.

i'll keep playing the save cuz barcelona just accepted the request for a stadium, want to see how many seats :D

sitting on ~ 480 mios atm.

not really a fan of a strikerless formation but this one is something special seen a few people giving the creator abuse but im in my 3rd season with liverpool havent got a fantastic team i will post screenshots later here are some recent results

Fiorentina (a) 3-0
Man City (h) 1-1
West Ham (a) 4-0
Q.P.R (h) 2-1
FC Kobenhavn (h) 5-0

so 3 clean sheets in 5 and plenty of goals as a center back myself i love a clean sheet so credit where its due so far so good

superb tactical bravo to you
would you by any of advised against recruitment level or filter player to offer?