superb tactical bravo to you
would you by any of advised against recruitment level or filter player to offer?

i use youth recruitment, with wich i'm largely disappointed.

i usually save the game in march 27 and load it a few times (cheating a bit hehe) to get at least a decent regen. Most of the times it doesnt happen, regardless of the fact that i got like 7 youth feeder clubs all over the world. nigeria, south africa, brazil russia, etc.

Most of the times i get 3-4 3-3.5 star players with a 4.5 one in 5-6 loading of the game.

In that area i'm disappointed a lot.

About the tactic, well i forgot to save it last night, unfortunately.

Replayed it during arsenal chelski game.

View attachment 334879View attachment 334878

1 draw, unfortunately.

Most of my goals come from the left side, its only normal as my neymar has : run with ball down left, play one twos, beat offside trap, places shots so he's 100% a winger.

Most of my conceded goals come from the right, its only normal as alves has attacking duties. Pretty realistic considering he leaves tons of space at barcelona, always has.

About filters though, in my other saves i use this :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jd7lkepn4kg8vb9/Passion4FM-FM14-player-role-search-filter.pft

Last edited:

got a 14-0 with spain and i think 2 x 12-0 vs cup team and bbva **** team.

My absolute best was nearly 80 shots with half on goal or if you prefere 8 woodwarks.

About the losses, already posted the inter game where they had 1 shot 1 goal vs my 30-40 and they won 1-0.

Sometimes it just happens.

View attachment 334874

Raised from 40mios to 82.
Failed to go past 100mios mark.

Also city council cancelled my building of a new stadium. Meh, thinking of dumping the save.

I jsut tested this for 3 games with my FCK team in my FCK save. im in 2nd season and played friendlies againt AAB (won 5-0), Rosenborg (draw 2-2, should ahve won 4-5goals) and lastly i played IFK Gøteborg and i won 8-0.

If i bother to play more FM14 and get this fluid.... good work man!

View attachment 334803View attachment 334792View attachment 334794

vs madrid, 3-1, just look at their squad, eriksen, januzaj, ox, hummels, ginter, balo, ronaldo, diego costa.
5 star team raped.

champions :
View attachment 334798
Maintaining a 5 goal difference.

View attachment 334802View attachment 334801View attachment 334800View attachment 334799

Finances. 223 000 shirts sold , most of them abroad. Good tours, nice revenue, eh ?
To keep cash like that is stupid, really, because i pay 150mios tax per year lol. If i were to buy stars i would have lower profit and would pay little to no taxes. But i wanted a stadium which should cost around 400 mios and i didnt want another **** loan. When it got approved by the board, was rejected by city council.
Meh.

20 saves during 5 seasons.
View attachment 334795b

Good results imho.

View attachment 692043View attachment 692068View attachment 692063

vs madrid, 3-1, just look at their squad, eriksen, januzaj, ox, hummels, ginter, balo, ronaldo, diego costa.
5 star team raped.

champions :
View attachment 692053
Maintaining a 5 goal difference.

View attachment 692044View attachment 692046View attachment 692049View attachment 692050

Finances. 223 000 shirts sold , most of them abroad. Good tours, nice revenue, eh ?
To keep cash like that is stupid, really, because i pay 150mios tax per year lol. If i were to buy stars i would have lower profit and would pay little to no taxes. But i wanted a stadium which should cost around 400 mios and i didnt want another **** loan. When it got approved by the board, was rejected by city council.
Meh.

20 saves during 5 seasons.
View attachment 692060b

Good results imho.

Do you watch games or use instant result?

Do you watch games or use instant result?

speed playing mostly, didnt really spend more than 1 day on the current save alltogether, but once in 5-6 games i do extended view in 2d with slower speed.

Also, club management and training/team speaks/ youth management takes more of that time than actually playing games or tactics.

speed playing mostly, didnt really spend more than 1 day on the current save alltogether, but once in 5-6 games i do extended view in 2d with slower speed.

Also, club management and training/team speaks/ youth management takes more of that time than actually playing games or tactics.

Thats what i thought. Instant button gives better results than watching games as ME will always rape you in most unexpected moment, even if you are Barca.
I would give you some examples from my Barca save with your tactic, but im not at my PC.

Thats what i thought. Instant button gives better results than watching games as ME will always rape you in most unexpected moment, even if you are Barca.
I would give you some examples from my Barca save with your tactic, but im not at my PC.

When i watch the games its because i want to see the players movement on the pitch, if i need to improve anything or **** like that.

To play each game in full game mode is a waste of time, i'm already nerdy enough thank you very much.(6)

2-nd season using this tactic out of 5 seasons played.

still going strong, won world club trophy with an impressive 13-1 or 13-2 or smth :D

ok i go try this and your tatic is very goooooooooooooooooooood

ok i go try this and your tatic is very goooooooooooooooooooood

I think it takes time to both get the players fluid with it and develop the right players.

But after that, win-win-win.

I got personally barca b packed with nigerian,israeli,argentinian and spanish youngsters, 2nd in liga adelante. Were almost relegated 3 years ago, then i started pumping youth into them. 2 liga adelante titles in a row, 9 point difference from second squad.

plus i got shitloads of youngsters loaned out to increase their stats faster. Usually getting paid 100-200k/w for them.

will sell alba and prolly suarez at the end of the season.

Don't really like 150 and 250k/w wages.