Could u explain the training in a little more in-depth perspective? Are u supposed to train you players in the position that they are playing (ex: Complete wing back train as complete wing back), or should u train ur eganche as poacher? or does it vary?

Has anyone got the original tactic to work WITHOUT being Barcelona?

Could u explain the training in a little more in-depth perspective? Are u supposed to train you players in the position that they are playing (ex: Complete wing back train as complete wing back), or should u train ur eganche as poacher? or does it vary?
View attachment 692214

my messi.

As you can see he started to decline, 30 already, lost some speed, the reason i trained him poacher.

Was engache trained so far. i would prefere to redistribute other less important stats for a striker into speed and mental/techique/ball control/finishing.
That's why sometimes i change the training. When engache is almost perfect, i boost his speed, then perhaps even treq, then engache again and so on.

he has 37 goals in 29 matches, league only, which imo is pretty decent.

Flair and off the ball are the most important stats for anything up past mid line.

Last edited:
LOL

View attachment 334723

weak opponent + very late in the game but never got so much shots, **** how can this be 0-7 only?

I use this together with mariolicious 3430 and it works a charm, the best way i can think off saying goodbye to fm14 :)

Last edited:
what do you do for merchandising? 12mil a month is not bad at all...

what do you do for merchandising? 12mil a month is not bad at all...
tours.

Preseason + every opportunity on international breaks.

Priority : Brazil (as barca they offer 1.2-1.4 mios per game), china, japan, soutk korea, malaysia, indonesia, phillipines.

in preseazon i usually do brazil + argentina + GERMANY + england + china japan usa. 2-3 games each.

then i do iran, denmark, belgium, france and all countries above 30mios world wide.

i estimate 100 mios from merchandising alone after 5 seasons, pretty good imo.

tours.

Preseason + every opportunity on international breaks.

Priority : Brazil (as barca they offer 1.2-1.4 mios per game), china, japan, soutk korea, malaysia, indonesia, phillipines.

in preseazon i usually do brazil + argentina + GERMANY + england + china japan usa. 2-3 games each.

then i do iran, denmark, belgium, france and all countries above 30mios world wide.

i estimate 100 mios from merchandising alone after 5 seasons, pretty good imo.

Far enough... cheers man

forgive me as i must be doing something wrong. im using this with man united and having very limited success with it. some games i can win 3-2 next few i lose. having nowhere near as many chances on goal either? just lost to watford 2-0!!!
what am i doing wrong???

also it has OI implemented in to the tactic. just how important are they?

As anybody else tried using this tactic with a different team lower rated than barca cus barca is a good team on any game

forgive me as i must be doing something wrong. im using this with man united and having very limited success with it. some games i can win 3-2 next few i lose. having nowhere near as many chances on goal either? just lost to watford 2-0!!!
what am i doing wrong???

upload the save, ill take a look

i started a new save with my beloved man united. im using a different update file. i appreciate the effort LFC puts in but i found that my game crashes occasionally. using pros now (i think?)
anyway i won the league and the capitol one cup.
i only signed 2 players. martin ondegard and paulo assuncao (the latter for tutoring purposes)
i understand united do not have players like messi, neymar, alves etc but they are still a top team so i thought i was looking forward to the tactic.
it played some great football and had some great results but i couldnt emulate what others had/have achieved. i lost to some really poor teams and only scored 116 goals in the 46 games i played.
still an enjoyable save and looking forward to a better season 2.
i also think i will have to buy some players to fit the tactic tho as players i already have were somewhat disappointing in the terms of goals scored.

wEEEQll.png

pbQULvY.png

X0OCZEs.png

i0COSIj.png

QNTRZQP.png