downloaded this and the file says unexpected end of archive
help

Could anyone please upload it to another filesharing site - piratebay is blocked by most internet providers in my country. rapidshare takes a looong time - pretty please with sugar on top :wub:

Could anyone please upload it to another filesharing site - piratebay is blocked by most internet providers in my country. rapidshare takes a looong time - pretty please with sugar on top :wub:

I have no idea how everyone seems to be downloading it with ease. Piratebay is also blocked for me and sod being a paying member on rapidshare...

Can Someone please put the files on another Filesharing site,Ie Mediafire or Megaupload.
I can't download the Torrent.It says it's going to take 1 day!

Cheers Sean, it really adds character to the game having all the faces!

Can Someone please put the files on another Filesharing site,Ie Mediafire or Megaupload.
I can't download the Torrent.It says it's going to take 1 day!
Mine took about that, just stick with it.

Mine downloaded pretty quickly, working fine cheers!

i cant wait to download this, i'm on 28% ... slow, but patience is everything :)

you'll never walk alone !!!
CELTIC GLASGOW ...

I think I've done everything right, but the pictures still don't show up... Can You help me?
Thanks.

I got this working but it seemed to slow down my match engine. Anyone else having this problem?
And I almost wet my pants when I saw Gomes' picture. Its sooooo funny lol

Last edited:
I got this working but it seemed to slow down my match engine. Anyone else having this problem?
And I almost wet my pants when I saw Gomes' picture. Its sooooo funny lol

After they have loaded up try clicking 'Use Skin Cache'.

Thanks for the rapidshare links, downloading them now.