See the guide on how its set-up. The two MCs are pivotal, and I'm using both my strikers there. Its a silly, weird thing but seems highly effective. Might be gash for a fair few teams, but working great for me.

As you have probably realised, I have liked your other tactics but not sure I can attempt this one, looks far too defensive ;)

Going to have a look at this for the FM Base Youtube. Saw it on Twitter and it's a crazy interesting tactic. Thanks for posting!

Going to have a look at this for the FM Base Youtube. Saw it on Twitter and it's a crazy interesting tactic. Thanks for posting!
No worries man! Just be aware like almost every tactic I like - it doesn't like instant result lol!

I’ve had to move the SS to a Target man as Haaland didn’t link playing in midfield and pushed the fullbacks up to wingbacks

this one looks great so far, will post some results soon of my Mallorca save.
One thing would be amazing - you should really add the corner set up into the tactic, which makes the CD score a lot, I think this will make the tactic absolute deadly :).

this one looks great so far, will post some results soon of my Mallorca save.
One thing would be amazing - you should really add the corner set up into the tactic, which makes the CD score a lot, I think this will make the tactic absolute deadly :).
Believe it or not I've managed to avoid exactly what the set-up is! If you want link me to it/post it, I will add it and update.

Also lol

7c8d15c097055b5f32a4399d4b400628.png

Corner set-up added as described. Not worked for me i 4 matches (my DC just heads over, good old Nianzou!) - also added the SS to mark the 3rd defender if AI plays back 3.