It was for me last night with Atalanta, no transfers default squad.. Two 3-0 wins in the first couple matches. Not played much as been away.
Vs away or strong team do u make any changes?

Hey, how would you say i approach training? Cos the two strikers are now mid cent? Should i just train them mid cent then?

So far its work for championship league blackburn.. But im not sure how to proceed for my strikers training.. I havent played that many games though.. Still testing it out but i like the way the formation plays after testing out numerous tactics including my own

Hey, how would you say i approach training? Cos the two strikers are now mid cent? Should i just train them mid cent then?
I train them as Mezzalas, yep I always train every player in whatever position and role they would play.

The strikers should already have decent striker stats at rounding them into MCs works well.

As for OIs - just the PI's I have for marking AI DCs. Never have or will use the general OIs as think they're ineffective personally.

Thanks for replying.. Which DCs would you mark if opponent is playing 3 DCs? The outer DCs?

Thanks for replying.. Which DCs would you mark if opponent is playing 3 DCs? The outer DCs?

All 3. It should be autoset so the 2 MCs and the SS man mark. If you click on their PIs when playing a back 3 it should show mark specific player and have them all marked mate.

All 3. It should be autoset so the 2 MCs and the SS man mark. If you click on their PIs when playing a back 3 it should show mark specific player and have them all marked mate.
Ahh ok thanks.. I didnt click on the SS only did the two MCs.. In that case one of the MCs would not be marking anyone if theres only two DCs? Or should they mark the full back instead? Cos one of the MCs was marking a full back so i changed to the DCs.. I havent checked the SS as i said, but following what u told me one of the DC will be marked by my SS and one of MCs.. I notice my team perform better though.. At that time i just thought there wasnt anyone marking one of the DC..