5230 Park The Bus with WBA to win the EPL. Solid Performance.

Tried the tactic with Burton Albion in the championship, predicted 24th and currently sitting in 5th position. Since the tactic is 100% fluid i've gone on an 12 game unbeaten run and have reached the EFL semi-final after beating West-Ham and Man-City.

Once i (finally) buy the full game i might just finish the season to see if we can reach the PL in the first season.
Really enjoying the football but i find the decision making by the AMC's infuriating, this might be down to the lack of quality though.
As far as i can see this tactic is pretty good!

I presume you voted Brexit then :D ;)

Nope mate :D This is the year when all my teams will make a local legacy, no matter what save I start. For England, I decided to go British instead of just England. So if I move to Spain, I will go for an all spanish team, in Germany, all German team, in Romania, all romanian team, in Russia, all russian team, etc :p

In FM 16 I had a 3 year rule per team, with 1 team exception per save, my choice. So I had to move clubs each 3 years, no matter what. Each FM I am doing a different approach, so I do not get bored.

In some years, each save had to use an all custom tactic. Some years, I played only edited databases, I always try to keep it fresh.

In FM 17, as soon as I hit an all local team, I am changing countries. At 65 years old I will take on a national team. At 75 I will retire.

here u go - i put into the tactic all the best set pieces from all mrl tests, included: att/def corners, att/def free kicks and throwins.

Hello,

Thank you for this.

So I assume that no changes were made to the original tactic, except for corners, set pieces and throw ins.

Cheers.

Wanna give this a go but will have to copy in myself as can't download due to winzip being expired. I have formation and team instructions but what are the player instructions for each position? plz.
screenshot for each postions would be great. ty :)

Wanna give this a go but will have to copy in myself as can't download due to winzip being expired. I have formation and team instructions but what are the player instructions for each position? plz.
screenshot for each postions would be great. ty :)
You don't need WinZip to download tactics just download it then copy and paste it to your tactic folder

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Hello,

Thank you for this.

So I assume that no changes were made to the original tactic, except for corners, set pieces and throw ins.

Cheers.
yes mate, no other changes, just set pieces which i setup according to positions in this tactic, but overall shape of them is original.
and for me working flawlessly, especially defending ones - didn't conceded any goal from FK or corner so far after more or less 10-15 games :).

So mate u think this is the best tactic with 3 defenders?and i f u loosing what change u made?

So mate u think this is the best tactic with 3 defenders?and i f u loosing what change u made?
I don't know if it's the best, but definitely worth to try. U can name any tactic the best, but the truth is that it's best when it's working for u. So far I found three the best tactics for myself. :)

edit: If am losing am putting mentality to control and trying to motivate my players through match team talks like assertive/aggresive - where is ur passion, encourage, demand more, push forward. usually working quite well.

Last edited:
If you are loosing, it usually means that it is one of those games. Or you are Hull and play away at Manchester City, or Chelsea, or Arsenal, this tactic does not make a team like Hull win all games all the season. I have Watford v3 as a secondary tactic I employ in the second half, either if I am 2 0 up, or if I want to see if a different approach helps me.

Yes I do play I did not even 9 goals do not make the market for the Serie A tips?

Last edited: