5230 Park The Bus with WBA to win the EPL. Solid Performance.

Yes I do play I did not even 9 goals do not make the market for the Serie A tips?

I will try to buy (loan) Bentivegna Lo faso D.Verde, Locatelli Melegoni only italian players.
Try De Santis from Milan, also Llamas, Pellegrini from Roma.
Se vuoi scrivimi in privato che in italiano si fa prima

I've tried this with small to average teams (like Las Palmas, for example) and it's really good against most teams, with two exceptions:
a) against very top teams you stand no chance, they just bombard you to death. Tactics like itsZdan 523 or 343 watford at least give you a fighting chance because you create chances, not just concede them
b) against teams that just park the bus when you play at home. You just spam long shot after long shot. It's useless when you have no distinguished players who can do something special to unlock their defences.

so mate u believe that zdan 523 and watford 343 is better than this one?

They're all very close. This one gives you more defensive stability and the others create more chances, especially itszdan which relies on crosses which are still overpowered in the game.

Itszdan never tried...is good for an underdog??cause the comments for the new patch this tactis say its not that good

I tested all 3 of them, and in my opinion, this one has a plus over all the others. itszdan does not create enough CC chances, watford tends to become inefficient on the medium term, that is from the 2nd season, this one hasn't disappointed me yet.

For example, with Watford tactic I got the best attack and best defense in the league for 2 years, yet each year I lost at least 6 games in the league, and drew around 7-10, which is too much.

With this one, I have the best attack and defense from the league, but I barely loose or draw, and I have a weaker team than with watford, because my rule allows me to buy only national players, so I sold for example Gabriel Jesus and instead I promoted a youngster from the youth team and trained him as a SS, improving his finishing from 9 to 15. Yet he is a good striker, but not Jesus. So on.

Last year this tactic got me 3 lost games and 2 drawn in the league. I won all the cups too, and bare in mind that the opponents have the best players in the world, all the south americans, germans, spanish, french, etc. I have almost just british talent, if you can call most of them talent lol.

Manchester United for example has Pogba, Griezman, Embolo, Rafinha, Digne, SUlle, Varane, Zaza, Morata, Laporte, Gaya, Iwobi, Martial, etc, etc, etc, yet I kick their arses with this tactic regularly, even if in terms of talent they are way better than my team.

I might be wrong, but I would definitely pick this over Watford and Dan.

Itszdan never tried...is good for an underdog??cause the comments for the new patch this tactis say its not that good
I'm using it with a poor forest side and doing well with it

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

I haven't done as much testing with this one, but the early signs are positive.
I was using 343 watford for a long time and it's a good tactic, but as Stefan said, you lose points a bit too much. When it's working, it's working like you wouldn't believe, but when it's not, you drop points too easily.
Itszdan is an improvement over it, it creates more chances and is less prone to the usual FM bullshit (losing games you're dominating), but I feel it needs tweaking, especially when you're in the lead you can't afford to continue playing on Control+ two complete wingbacks on attack.

That's why I was interested if I could find a tactic which keep the sheet clean by itself, a "truer" plug and play, if you will.
This tactic has the potential to be it, but I need a bigger sample.
What all three tactics share are those games where your team just spams long shots and you're ****** unless one of them goes in.

I'd sure like to hear more experiences from other people because it seems only Stefan tested it extensively. That's a shame because I see people play a lot more with pretty average tactics from this forums. I won't name any names, but some popular tactic creators haven't really done anything notable on this FM yet, despite best efforts.

That's a shame because I see people play a lot more with pretty average tactics from this forums. I won't name any names, but some popular tactic creators haven't really done anything notable on this FM yet, despite best efforts.
+1
Moreover, when you create 6 different tactics, you can't say that you created 6 great tactics, it's just mass production, with people using them and contradicting each other, because the tactics are not consistent, and in reality the difference is made by the players, not the instructions.

It would be great if a fast testing system could be put in place, and tactics tested with a very weak and a very strong team, like Hull and United in the EPL. Custom leagues usually create artificial environments a manager won't have to deal with. So I think that testing tactics with default databases and leagues, just freezing some stats is the best way to do it.

I will go even further and say that some tactic threads are inflated to the point that they have no ties with reality. Because I tested some tactics that were just garbage, yet there were people bragging and praising the tactics like there is no tomorrow. If you read most of the tactics threads, it's like all tactics are the best, the greatest, awesome, wonderful, etc.

I began to use this tactic after another tactic which I had downloaded (which was very attacking) ended up getting 12 points from 10 games and 17th in EFL League Two. My results (in charge of Colchester United) were the following:

TACTIC UNFAMILIAR:
2-1 loss - Doncaster HOME (who were 5th)
2-2 draw - Morecambe AWAY (who were 23rd)
4-2 win - Wycombe HOME (who were 20th)
3-0 win - Grimsby AWAY (who were 15th)
TACTIC FAMILIAR:
0-0 draw - Hartlepool HOME (who were 1st)
4-1 win - Cambridge AWAY (who were 8th)
2-0 win - Yeovil AWAY (who were 10th)

So far (after 3 matches) the tactic is working incredibly well, I am now 11th in the league (17th before) with only 3 matches difference. Hopefully it'll last all season!

version in post 1.
use the version in post 2 if you want to be more defensive.