Essiko

Reaction score
Note: This is a tweak of kungfu v3 and dnz, made som changes to play more defensive but still have my strikers scoring goals.

Havent played a whole season with the tactic but its looking really strong, and im focusing on young players, developing them in to world class.

Tactic:
View attachment 51643

Results at the end of last season:
View attachment 51642

Started using it after the loss to city, and didnt almost conceede anything in the last games.

Result this season:
View attachment 51641 View attachment 51640 View attachment 51639
This is my 2 main strikers :
View attachment 51638 View attachment 51637

Training Pre season: Training in the season:
View attachment 51636 View attachment 51635

Player training:

Goalkeeper: Sweeper keeper
Defenders: Ball playing defenders
Complete wing backs: Complete wing backs
Anchor man: Roaming playmaker on defensive midtfielder
Midtfielders: Roaming playmaker
Strikers: Complete forwards

And i didnt use any oi

Hope someone will test this and see how it goes :)

If your facing a strong team with a fast striker like aubameyang you might wanna consider changing the defender in the middle to cover, and remove the use offside trap in the instructions.

Change the defender in the middle to cover and use pass in to space in the instructions for better results :D

there are no last changes. He said if youre coming up against fast striker like Auba or maybe Vardy when leicester plays direct, change middle CB to cover at remoove offside trap and add pass into space

Finished with the season

What a season it has been :D

View attachment 51594 View attachment 51593

This was the goalscorer stats, its on norwegian so you might not understand but the goals are all the way to the left:

View attachment 51592

Martial and rashford was bouth injured for around 2 months so its pretty good.

This was the champions league final and stats:

View attachment 51591 View attachment 51590

Results :

View attachment 51589

The things i changed from the tactic in the op is the defender in the middle is on cover, i turned off offside trap and turned on pass into space. Changed the anchor man to a halfback.

Here you have a picture of it:
View attachment 51588

And here is the tactic with the changes done
Enjoy :D

Last edited:
Hey, 9 goals conceded is a great achievement with any team.

Did you upload your tactic for testing at Mr. L's website? It would be interesting to see the rankings.

Was just 7 conceeded in the league, nope hasnt done it yet but can do it :)

Love this tactic. I'm a good few seasons in with Rochdale and I'm in the premier league.
Using this tactic it plays sexy football without neglecting defence. Excellent tactic!!

Love this tactic. I'm a good few seasons in with Rochdale and I'm in the premier league.
Using this tactic it plays sexy football without neglecting defence. Excellent tactic!!

Yeah i scored some insane teamgoals, just one touch passes all over the pitch with high speed. Was thinking about uploading some of the goals because they was so sexy.
Do you have any screenshots? :)

pls update OP for the latest version....or best version....will try

pls update OP for the latest version....or best version....will try

Posted it in the first side where i posted the latest season result its called Eirik final adjustments :)

Post 7

i want test it whit MUFC whitout any transfert.....

Should do okey, i was building a young team with wonderkids so the normal team is almost better apart from the wingbacks i have.
I sold pogba in the january window but james ward prowse and sergio gomez filled his spot pretty good :p

Should do okey, i was building a young team with wonderkids so the normal team is almost better apart from the wingbacks i have.
I sold pogba in the january window but james ward prowse and sergio gomez filled his spot pretty good :p

well the tentation is high to buy Alex sandro and de ligt for me :p also in the first friendly match Lukaku is a monster :D :D

well the tentation is high to buy Alex sandro and de ligt for me :p also in the first friendly match Lukaku is a monster :D :D

Yeah lukaku is a monster :D
It works even better when the guys on the pitch starts getting the green lines between each other ;)

Yeah lukaku is a monster :D
It works even better when the guys on the pitch starts getting the green lines between each other ;)

well i sell alexis sanchez and buy dybala i think is a monster MIX whit Lukaku