I personally like strikers with good pace and dribbling, morata is perfect! let me know how icardi is playing in the other matches.

Yeah i scored some insane teamgoals, just one touch passes all over the pitch with high speed. Was thinking about uploading some of the goals because they was so sexy.
Do you have any screenshots? :)

Please upload them sexy goals !!!

Cannot wait to try it, stuck at work.

Any attributes suggestion for each position?

By the way, I just won the league with West ham, which expected to finish 10th. Only started using it since april....lost 1 game away against chelsea only....

View attachment 51565

Any attributes suggestion for each position?

By the way, I just won the league with West ham, which expected to finish 10th. Only started using it since april....lost 1 game away against chelsea only....

View attachment 1163304

Do you have pictures of the games with the tactic ? :)

Last edited:
Please upload them sexy goals !!!

Cannot wait to try it, stuck at work.

Im sorry but i wrote down all the matches where i scored insane goals, but when i moved forward to the next season i wasnt able to go back in the matches last season :S
I can upload from the season im starting on when i go back on again, when i score nice goals :)

Which one will you recommend generally for an underdog as well as a top team, your 442 or this 352?

Which one will you recommend generally for an underdog as well as a top team, your 442 or this 352?

Havent tested this one with a underdog, so hope someone is going to i mean if you get the right players i think it can perform really good with a smaller team. The 442 is more of a top team, you need really good players so i would say this one :)

ok whit MUFC is really easy to dominate let's try whit Dinamo Dresden on 2 Bundesliga, i have to manage transfert for get thwe right player for each role :D :D :D

But if your going to buy a lot of wonderkids the most important thing is the coaching staff, i always hire and fire my staff i dont let the assistant do it, because i want only the best trainers, i even take care of all the staff on under 23 and under 18.

Yes it takes some time but its worth it, only thing i dont do is give them new contracts, the sport director does that.
But if i see that he is not giving a member i want in my staff a contract i do it myself so i dont lose him.

Your wonderkids will improve so much faster, the quality at my staff is almost perfect

View attachment 51561 View attachment 51560

First game, not even 50% fluid and did this to poor Barnsley.......

View attachment 51533

If that happens when half fluid then, well, I'd love to see it in full swing! XD

I'll continue testing for rest of season, intrigued to see how many Brooks can get as currently training him to be a striker (only has 11 finishing).

this is a really good Start for my CAGLIARI !!! 9 vs 11 and we win !!!

2h58ql2.jpg

Hey Essiko great tac once again. Can i ask who takes corners?