thought you may do an attributes suggestion for each position?

Please can you post a full list of your coaching staff at Man United?

But if your going to buy a lot of wonderkids the most important thing is the coaching staff, i always hire and fire my staff i dont let the assistant do it, because i want only the best trainers, i even take care of all the staff on under 23 and under 18.

Yes it takes some time but its worth it, only thing i dont do is give them new contracts, the sport director does that.
But if i see that he is not giving a member i want in my staff a contract i do it myself so i dont lose him.

Your wonderkids will improve so much faster, the quality at my staff is almost perfect

View attachment 1163309 View attachment 1163310

Great post!

I am also an advocate of great backroom staff. I feel great fun in searching for and hiring the same. Incase, someone interested, do search for below names.

Also, I use the good old website; FMScreener > Calculator for estimating the star ratings for coaches before finalizing their contracts.

View attachment 51484

Great post!

I am also an advocate of great backroom staff. I feel great fun in searching for and hiring the same. Incase, someone interested, do search for below names.

Also, I use the good old website; FMScreener > Calculator for estimating the star ratings for coaches before finalizing their contracts.

View attachment 1163401

Love to have control of everything :)
I have been trying to get rodolfo borrell till united since my first season, but even if he is not longer working for city he is not joining, just because he has been in liverpool..

Which among your tactics would you say is the best?

This one is the best defensive tactic, the 442 is the most realistic. But i like the dnz kungfu tweak best because its so fun and you score a **** loads of goals.

Forgot to save the save from the last picture i posted so had to start from early pre season again, so i went to juventus and i did a crazy amount of changes because they had almost just old players.

I am using the dnz kungfu tweak right know but did some more changes from the tactic i downloaded in the other thread, this was the first game of the season, tactic isnt fluid and nobody has relationships together.

Looking forward to this season :p

View attachment 51413 View attachment 51412

can u upload ur tweaked for this tactic?

Its not really a tweak just some small changes in instructions but yeah.
That was the first tactic i tweaked and made :) it was crazy

Just remember all my players that year was really handpicked for that tactic :p

Link?

Link please:p