Jules
What do you mean by coaching during match...all out attack and so.
Thank you

New season, fantastic results

piace0ea48fec8a017b1c.png

PPM's

View attachment 1170472

Good evening, Finally found the time to finish my season with my v6.
I won all the trophies.
Championship: 38 games / 38 wins / 194 goals (to note that the final version was finalized only in the 10th match) / 26 conceded.
Attention, I tested this tactic only on a strong team.

I advise:
- You need 2 good central defenders, fast, strong in placement.
- The 2 IFs: right: strong left foot and vice versa - The Target man: tall, strong head and pass.
- The WB: I made the choice to transform MR / ML into WBR / WBL so that players are strong in dribbling, center, speed.
- The Mezz: Strong right foot right and vice versa.

I advise you to be very active in coaching during the match:
- 0 ': "all on the attack"
-15 'and 30': ask in addition
- Half-time: do not hesitate to be demanding! ...
- 45 '(beginning 2nd period): all on the attack
- 60 'and 75': ask in addition

My next goal more than 200 goals by starting the season with this version! ... to follow ... I do not pretend that this tactic works for all teams and for everyone, but I hope it works for you as well as for me.

View attachment 1170473
View attachment 1170474
Which are the best PPM's for each position?

Say to players:
- at start: "attack more_
- 15' and 30': ask for more
- second period: the same as the first
Jules
What do you mean by coaching during match...all out attack and so.
Thank you

it is necessary that your 2 DC are especially fast (and if possible good in marking, head, placement)

mate i have big problem with my defence. I play Barcelona in my 2. season. I scored a lot of goals but my defence's leaky. In 31 league match I scored 127 bu I lost 48!!! Some advice?

it is necessary that your 2 DC are especially fast (and if possible good in marking, head, placement)

I bought 2 DC with speed and pace 15-17. Now I lost only few goals for season... Results are incredible. 185 goals scored in league seson and only 16 lost. In 19 home matches I scored 121 and lost only 3(!). The best tac for me in this edition. Of course if you have good players ;)

My U19 team scored 202 goals in 30 league match. Time to scored over 200 goals in first team

Last edited:
I bought 2 DC with speed and pace 15-17. Now I lost only few goals for season... Results are incredible. 185 goals scored in league seson and only 16 lost. In 19 home matches I scored 121 and lost only 3(!). The best tac for me in this edition. Of course if you have good players ;)

My U19 team scored 202 goals in 30 league match. Time to scored over 200 goals in first team

With which one?

can you show us your line up please

hey Essiko can you post a ss off your set piece screen please
  • Essiko