5-2-3 lots of goals

I created a new tactic with 3 strikers. it is working pretty good so far and very fun to watch.
can you guys try and give a feedback.

Here are some screenshots

I created a new tactic with 3 strikers. it is working pretty good so far and very fun to watch.
can you guys try and give a feedback.

Here are some screenshots

You should creat your own tread, also put some stats. And data. 2030, its not very trustfull. Creat a new topic and do more info about the tactic :)

(my opinion).

You should creat your own tread, also put some stats. And data. 2030, its not very trustfull. Creat a new topic and do more info about the tactic :)

(my opinion).

well actually this is kind a tweak of kung fu V2. ı just tweaked it and made that tactic. but thank you for your suggestion.

I will upload some stats and more info about the tactic although ı am new on this site and it may take some time :)

well actually this is kind a tweak of kung fu V2. ı just tweaked it and made that tactic. but thank you for your suggestion.

I will upload some stats and more info about the tactic although ı am new on this site and it may take some time :)

That was only a suggestion, and if its a tweak that changes some things :)

Hello guys, have been away for 1 Month working. And when i got home my pc didnt start, so im waiting for my new one, hopefully coming tomorrow.
Sorry for not responding to your questions guys.
If you have any questions, you can ask them over again because, there are so many Pages to check. So hopefully im back playing tomorrow :)

Hello guys, have been away for 1 Month working. And when i got home my pc didnt start, so im waiting for my new one, hopefully coming tomorrow.
Sorry for not responding to your questions guys.
If you have any questions, you can ask them over again because, there are so many Pages to check. So hopefully im back playing tomorrow :)

welcome back

View attachment 44877

Good evening, Finally found the time to finish my season with my v6.
I won all the trophies.
Championship: 38 games / 38 wins / 194 goals (to note that the final version was finalized only in the 10th match) / 26 conceded.
Attention, I tested this tactic only on a strong team.

I advise:
- You need 2 good central defenders, fast, strong in placement.
- The 2 IFs: right: strong left foot and vice versa - The Target man: tall, strong head and pass.
- The WB: I made the choice to transform MR / ML into WBR / WBL so that players are strong in dribbling, center, speed.
- The Mezz: Strong right foot right and vice versa.

I advise you to be very active in coaching during the match:
- 0 ': "all on the attack"
-15 'and 30': ask in addition
- Half-time: do not hesitate to be demanding! ...
- 45 '(beginning 2nd period): all on the attack
- 60 'and 75': ask in addition

My next goal more than 200 goals by starting the season with this version! ... to follow ... I do not pretend that this tactic works for all teams and for everyone, but I hope it works for you as well as for me.

View attachment 44876
View attachment 44875

View attachment 1170472

Good evening, Finally found the time to finish my season with my v6.
I won all the trophies.
Championship: 38 games / 38 wins / 194 goals (to note that the final version was finalized only in the 10th match) / 26 conceded.
Attention, I tested this tactic only on a strong team.

I advise:
- You need 2 good central defenders, fast, strong in placement.
- The 2 IFs: right: strong left foot and vice versa - The Target man: tall, strong head and pass.
- The WB: I made the choice to transform MR / ML into WBR / WBL so that players are strong in dribbling, center, speed.
- The Mezz: Strong right foot right and vice versa.

I advise you to be very active in coaching during the match:
- 0 ': "all on the attack"
-15 'and 30': ask in addition
- Half-time: do not hesitate to be demanding! ...
- 45 '(beginning 2nd period): all on the attack
- 60 'and 75': ask in addition

My next goal more than 200 goals by starting the season with this version! ... to follow ... I do not pretend that this tactic works for all teams and for everyone, but I hope it works for you as well as for me.

View attachment 1170473
View attachment 1170474

Hi mate
Do you only use this for home games? I see you call it "home"
Cheers

I have tested a "away" verdoon but no success.i have only used the "home" version.
And it's call "2323" because at start it was a "2323", before some tweaks and the finale version to "424".

Hi mate
Do ou only use this for home games? I see you call it "home"
Cheers

View attachment 1170472Good evening, Finally found the time to finish my season with my v6. I won all the trophies. Championship: 38 games / 38 wins / 194 goals (to note that the final version was finalized only in the 10th match) / 26 conceded. Attention, I tested this tactic only on a strong team. I advise: - You need 2 good central defenders, fast, strong in placement. - The 2 IFs: right: strong left foot and vice versa - The Target man: tall, strong head and pass. - The WB: I made the choice to transform MR / ML into WBR / WBL so that players are strong in dribbling, center, speed. - The Mezz: Strong right foot right and vice versa. I advise you to be very active in coaching during the match: - 0 ': "all on the attack" -15 'and 30': ask in addition - Half-time: do not hesitate to be demanding! ... - 45 '(beginning 2nd period): all on the attack - 60 'and 75': ask in addition My next goal more than 200 goals by starting the season with this version! ... to follow ... I do not pretend that this tactic works for all teams and for everyone, but I hope it works for you as well as for me.View attachment 1170473View attachment 1170474
Are you use general and match training from first page?