6-2-2-0 Counter: A Hypothesis (Work in Progress)

right i have finished my 1st season. it has been a successful one too,won charity shield,league,fa cup,champs league.

played=60
won=42
drawn=11
lost=7
goals for=97
goals against=21
top scorer=vidic(13)
most assists=baines(14)
some great results against most teams but a few unlikely defeats along the way against the likes of burnley,celtic,hull,fulham etc
we conceded most of those goals in the last 6/7 games so i will need to strengthen the squad if im to emulate other peoples success.

a great tactic and cant wait for season 2

good luck with season 2 ;)

ps. do you have a screen of youre tactic and the first 11?

yeah
geek.gif

300 games undefeated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what version use ,training and work for 13.3.3?

use my own tweak on patch 13.3.3 View attachment 464513

for training read back, i already put it here twice or so.
dont keep repeating myself.

good luck with season 2 ;)

ps. do you have a screen of youre tactic and the first 11?

season 2 is disastrous so far!
played=41
won=29
drawn=7
lost=5
GF=65
GA=17
2nd in league,trail by 6 points. out of both domestic cups. barca in next stage of champs league. losses to man city,tottenhamx2,cardiff and wigan!
its just not clicking this season. i have made changes
GK= de gea
DR= phil jones
CD= papadopolous(spelling)
CD= smalling/tompkins
DL= evans/fabio
WBL= baines
WBR= valencia/rafael
DM= garcia/fellaini
DM= matuidi
CM= michu/rooney/welbeck
CM= guiseppi rossi/will hughes/cleverly
i even sacked my assistan manager steve round as i even thought it was all his fault!!!
plenty of depth but i dont think i have the right players. will stick with it but its been both a struggle and frustrating season

season 2 is disastrous so far!
played=41
won=29
drawn=7
lost=5
GF=65
GA=17
2nd in league,trail by 6 points. out of both domestic cups. barca in next stage of champs league. losses to man city,tottenhamx2,cardiff and wigan!
its just not clicking this season. i have made changes
GK= de gea
DR= phil jones
CD= papadopolous(spelling)
CD= smalling/tompkins
DL= evans/fabio
WBL= baines
WBR= valencia/rafael
DM= garcia/fellaini
DM= matuidi
CM= michu/rooney/welbeck
CM= guiseppi rossi/will hughes/cleverly
i even sacked my assistan manager steve round as i even thought it was all his fault!!!
plenty of depth but i dont think i have the right players. will stick with it but its been both a struggle and frustrating season

are you watching just the higlights of the game or more?

maybe if you look more in some matches u can find what's going on. and tweak there for urself.

and another thing, where are the against goals comming from? you can go to ur Team> report> goals.
there u can see when u and they are scoring and how.
maybe u can interact with that..

season 3 was alot better. i almost threw it away as i had tthe wrong training set up. had in on tactics only for team and general for most of the season only noticed my mistake end of december! managed to win league on last day of season. won league fa cup,euro super cup, world club cup and champs league

played=62
won=43
drawn=16
lost=3
goals for=109
goals against=20
very good season still too many draws but i think that could have been due to mistake made with training schedules?
onward and upward!
i really like this tactic love to see clean sheets. would be the best if it scored more or utilised strikers but thats been hyper critical.

season 3 was alot better. i almost threw it away as i had tthe wrong training set up. had in on tactics only for team and general for most of the season only noticed my mistake end of december! managed to win league on last day of season. won league fa cup,euro super cup, world club cup and champs league

played=62
won=43
drawn=16
lost=3
goals for=109
goals against=20
very good season still too many draws but i think that could have been due to mistake made with training schedules?
onward and upward!
i really like this tactic love to see clean sheets. would be the best if it scored more or utilised strikers but thats been hyper critical.

where are the against goals comming from? you can go to ur Team> report> goals
to see how you get goals against.