6 years, 6 Promotions and no cheats :) all With AFC Wimbledon

yeah u should probaly offload him for some money or keep him backup to mads and zenan

haha sorry thought it was zenan for some strange reason

yeah keep him and he will add a new diemson to ur play

good luck

your'e one sexy guy frankie.

just to be clear i'm not being mean or calling you ugly.

Last edited:
the best thread so far after reading all story threads. keep it up!!! :D

Sorry to go off-topic Danny but is there any chance you can post a screenshot of
Afellay
Fleck
N'gog
Please

very nice story dude, really enjoyed the read so far! keepit up!

what are your transfer plans and what does your team look like??

i did something similar, i got Leeds 2 successful promotions in 2 seasons and a Uefa cup spot the following season finishing 6th and champions league the following season as i finished 4th!
struggled after that though, got to champions league final next year! the strangest thing was i never won a single trophy :S Fa cup finals twice, league cup final once and champions league once!hahhaa, finished 2nd in premier league! fans and board loved me, just never won a trophy in like 6 seaons! was pretty funny! the best and worst team i have managed in a way! :$ no trophies (bad) successful promotions and European qualfications (good)

My main goal now is to get a trophy before the end of FM09 so close last season in the FA Cup. Don't really have transfer plans getting to the stage where I am happy with me team but just needs slight adjustments which is always a good sign

go boy go!!! you can dooo it, cut his F#$%ing head off!! (deuce bigalow, male jiggalow) <)

what does your team look like??