6 years, 6 Promotions and no cheats :) all With AFC Wimbledon

Cheers btw good luck in the fm base cl m8

i might play the next fm base cl

Yeah i checked ur signings toulan ,veloso etc very good signings

nah kris asked me (fair play 2 him) but i just didnt play i will defo do the next 1

Yeah i checked ur signings toulan ,veloso etc very good signings

nah kris asked me (fair play 2 him) but i just didnt play i will defo do the next 1

cheers hoping they can gel togther asap and get me CL and league for the first time

fair enough yeah should defo do next one, im hoping i qualify for the next round like

Good luck anyway

how would they know if people cheat ???

I think they would have to be a couple of screen shots possibly!!!

100th post

Good luck anyway

how would they know if people cheat ???

dunno if like stats are better had more money than there meant to have etc.... I remember Kris saying the saved games can be sent off to see dont know myslef to simple :p

Well their wouldnt be any fun if ppl did anyway ttyl m8 im off ;)

well played mate! what database did you do it on? default? and what other leagues did you pick, spanish and stuff?

Truly amazing mate :) I've lost a bit of interest in my AFC Wimbledon save lately, League 1 will be a big challenge, need to start playing again :p Keep on updating :)

I am back :p been distracted with FM Base Champs league but getting back to my roots :p

here was first league win of new season against Forest 4 points from 2 games solid start,,,

View attachment 11820

Also second leg against Trvana in Europa League before the group stage a great day for the club and more importantly Zeman...

View attachment 11821

Group stage is out and Danny SImpson watches on Television as he is currently in Uruguay preparing for the big qualifying game against Brazil...

View attachment 11824

As fate would have it, Mauricio returns to his former employers so adds abit spice to it, a tough group but glad to avoid the Group of death which included Marseille and Beskitas as the 4th and 3rd seeds with Olympiakos the top seed so not the easiest of groups but vould have been worse a decent chance of progressing

Possibly the best story we have had on here. Just upsetting you will have to finish it soon

Possibly the best story we have had on here. Just upsetting you will have to finish it soon
Yeah, hopefully someone will do one as good as this on FM2010

i agree with kris. glad to see it back up and running,:D

Back from International management to the day job. An unlucky defeat against a very good Brazil team meant we needed a big performance in the next game versus Colombia....