7/10/11: Montenegro vs England European Championship Qualifying - KO 20:00

Im not criticising Terry because Bridge wasen't in the England squad in the first place, he wasen't with the girl when this alleged affair took place and the affair is still alleged. The only person i should have effected was Terry's wife and kids.

And the moral of the other English players. I mean, Terry's done this once before. Now he has a track record. Other players could be worried that Terry will **** there missus.
Works the same way as it does with Rooney.

Im not criticising Terry because Bridge wasen't in the England squad in the first place, he wasen't with the girl when this alleged affair took place and the affair is still alleged. The only person i should have effected was Terry's wife and kids.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

What other basis can i judge them on??? I dont know them personly and never will.

Oh yeah, I'm sure it really promoted a sense of unity with the England camp when their captain had been having it away with a team mate's missus. I'm taking it you'd be perfectly fine if you were working with a guy who was banging your wife while you worked overtime? It wouldn't affect your working relationship in the slightest?

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

What other basis can i judge them on??? I dont know them personly and never will.

There's other judgements between the extremes of love and hate, y'know.

And the moral of the other English players. I mean, Terry's done this once before. Now he has a track record. Other players could be worried that Terry will **** there missus.
Works the same way as it does with Rooney.

Oh yeah, I'm sure it really promoted a sense of unity with the England camp when their captain had been having it away with a team mate's missus. I'm taking it you'd be perfectly fine if you were working with a guy who was banging your wife while you worked overtime? It wouldn't affect your working relationship in the slightest?

Again people, if the affair did happen Bridge wasen't with the bird. Only person who should be effected if Terry's wife and kids.

How many of them for England??

You said that was an irrelevant fact for Rooney, because he has a history of them. Not history for England, just history in his career.

More double standards woop woop.

Oh so now its only about England? when i said it was the 2nd in 5 years for Rooney, you said its not just country. So which is it?

Rooney was sent off once before for England, under questionable circumstances. If your basing your argument on that red card, and calling that a track record you really are an idiot.

Again people, if the affair did happen Bridge wasen't with the bird. Only person who should be effected if Terry's wife and kids.

You're really clinging to this 'alleged' thing, aren't you? It's still only alleged that Clinton was getting ******** under the white house desk. :)

Oh so now its only about England? when i said it was the 2nd in 5 years for Rooney, you said its not just country. So which is it?

I dont like Rooney on how he conducts himself fullstop but of corse it effects me more when he does it for country.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Rooney was sent off once before for England, under questionable circumstances. If your basing your argument on that red card, and calling that a track record you really are an idiot.

How was the stamp on Carvalho questionable???? Both red cards were bang on and stupid from him and it is a track record. And calling me an idiot, seriously grow up you ****, we are debating football for **** sake.

I dont like Rooney on how he conducts himself fullstop but of corse it effects me more when he does it for country.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

How was the stamp on Carvalho questionable???? Both red cards were bang on and stupid from him and it is a track record. And calling me an idiot, seriously grow up you ****.

And the way Terry conducts himself is fine? Sleeping with other people's missuses and getting red cards for his own club?

It was an accidental stamp if you recall, with Ronaldo being a **** and trying to get the ref to send him off. How is that a track record?

Look let me put it in a simple terms. I dont like Rooney because of his attitude for club and country but mainly for country because thats where it effects me the most obviously. People keep brining Terry into the convo probarly because im a Chelsea supporter but i dont think Terrys attitude and petculance (sp) can be questioned at all. Take away the stupid things Rooney does and he is up there in the top 10 maybe even 5 best players in the world so that proves i rate him as a footballer surely. I just feel this isen'e the first time he has let his teammates and the nation down and he needs to learn from it. Its bollocks when people say "take that away from him and he isen't the same player" will he lose his ability????

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

And the way Terry conducts himself is fine? Sleeping with other people's missuses and getting red cards for his own club?

It was an accidental stamp if you recall, with Ronaldo being a **** and trying to get the ref to send him off. How is that a track record?

If you think that was an accidental stamp then i'd hate to see what you think is stamp on purpose. Yet again i have no problem with what players do off the field and yet again Bridge wasen't with the bird and no-where near the England squad at that point either, seriously how many times. 4 red cards in over 500games, i think the good slightly weighs out the bad in Terry's carrer for Chelsea dont you. And the same with Rooney, the good weighs out the bad in his national career but at this moment in time he deserves this backlash.

Look let me put it in a simple terms. I dont like Rooney because of his attitude for club and country but mainly for country because thats where it effects me the most obviously. People keep brining Terry into the convo probarly because im a Chelsea supporter but i dont think Terrys attitude and petculance (sp) can be questioned at all. Take away the stupid things Rooney does and he is up there in the top 10 maybe even 5 best players in the world so that proves i rate him as a footballer surely. I just feel this isen'e the first time he has let his teammates and the nation down and he needs to learn from it. Its bollocks when people say "take that away from him and he isen't the same player" will he lose his ability????

The rest of your argument has hardly been in complex terms.

People bring Terry in because he has a bigger red card record, yet you went as far to say you hate Rooney on the basis of him having a history of red cards.
How can Rooney's attitude and petulance be questioned? You've brought up zero facts and all of Rooney's incidents are spread over a large period of time.
I forgot that Rooney is a complete idiot and has been getting sent off every other weekend for United, turns up drunk for training, is running a swinger's club for all of his team mate's wives and got into a punch up with SAF. He hasn't been consistently stupid, no matter how many times you say it, it won't make it true.

If you know what you're talking about, you'll be able to back it up in numbers. Otherwise, you're just another idiot with an uninformed opinion.

The rest of your argument has hardly been in complex terms.

People bring Terry in because he has a bigger red card record, yet you went as far to say you hate Rooney on the basis of him having a history of red cards.
How can Rooney's attitude and petulance be questioned? You've brought up zero facts and all of Rooney's incidents are spread over a large period of time.
I forgot that Rooney is a complete idiot and has been getting sent off every other weekend for United, turns up drunk for training, is running a swinger's club for all of his team mate's wives and got into a punch up with SAF. He hasn't been consistently stupid, no matter how many times you say it, it won't make it true.

If you know what you're talking about, you'll be able to back it up in numbers. Otherwise, you're just another idiot with an uninformed opinion.

Ah again with the idiot taunts, seriously grow up you sad ******. If you read what i just said "And the same with Rooney, the good weighs out the bad in his national career but at this moment in time he deserves this backlash". I think that says it all.

Ah again with the idiot taunts, seriously grow up you sad ******. If you read what i just said "And the same with Rooney, the good weighs out the bad in his national career but at this moment in time he deserves this backlash". I think that says it all.

It's a general quote that applies to any argument, hence the separation from the rest of the paragraph which was actually directed at you.

I think it says it all that you've realised there isn't enough evidence to support your claims that Rooney has a history of it, amongst the other unsupported, double standards claims you've made.

<3

Well, firstly would like to thank commercial stations for not attempting to get this game shown so I could watch it. Secondly, would like to thank the missus for inviting loads of people so I couldn't hear it on the radio so missed everything. So I got hammered instead. So now have a nice hangover.

So obviously, not having seen anything on the match, I cannot comment. But I knew there would be a draw. Not bragging-just a had feeling in the pit of my stomach. But what I do find incredulous, is people saying "rooney should never play for England again", or "he deserves to never play again". Riiiiiiight. Okay. Take away our best talisman then eh? So I'm guessing you don't want us to do well. It's his 2nd red. Would Iniesta get dropped permanently because of a silly red? No. Would Messi? No. Would Fabregas? No. Shall I continue the endless list? Thought so.

We need our best players to have a chance of doing well, be it Rooney or whoever. To think about even dropping him for good, pretty much is just melting my brain-can feel it oozing out of my ears. It's to be blunt-completely non-sensical.

Well, firstly would like to thank commercial stations for not attempting to get this game shown so I could watch it. Secondly, would like to thank the missus for inviting loads of people so I couldn't hear it on the radio so missed everything. So I got hammered instead. So now have a nice hangover.So obviously, not having seen anything on the match, I cannot comment. But I knew there would be a draw. Not bragging-just a had feeling in the pit of my stomach. But what I do find incredulous, is people saying "rooney should never play for England again", or "he deserves to never play again". Riiiiiiight. Okay. Take away our best talisman then eh? So I'm guessing you don't want us to do well. It's his 2nd red. Would Iniesta get dropped permanently because of a silly red? No. Would Messi? No. Would Fabregas? No. Shall I continue the endless list? Thought so.We need our best players to have a chance of doing well, be it Rooney or whoever. To think about even dropping him for good, pretty much is just melting my brain-can feel it oozing out of my ears. It's to be blunt-completely non-sensical.
Completely agree with you there! And for everybody else I have to say this just go back a year and Rooney was probably having the worst time of his life because of his personal life! You can try to control your emotions about personal life but at somepoint they just snap and then you go and do something stupid!Just look at the example of Zidane!I am not defending him for what he did but what would you do if you have a fight with your wife or something like that you probably shout at your assistant for no reason and then realise that it was wrong; it's in a moment sometimes!We have to know that he tries to give his 100% every time when he plays!