A Benfica Story: "What really happen in 2012" (feat. Barrack Obama & Homer Simpsons)

koflok

Reaction score
A Benfica Story: "What really happen in 2012" (feat. Barrack Obama & Homer Simpsons)

Okay so this is my first story ever.. The game is based on my own created database which I have just finished working on. An all-wonderkid database, where all players with 120 CA or more and high potentials transformed into wonderkids aging 16 to 20 (one forum-based custom team inside).

benficahomer.gif
ENTRY #1

The year is 2012 and December is the month. People was in silent as the big clock in Times Square, Tokyo, London, and basically all clocks counts down. No, it's not the new year, the day was 20 December 2012...

Three days later, those same clocks are still ticking, as usual - indicates that the world is indeed doesn't end. But the Mayans were right. Something big did happen. Everybody as in who's anybody who got potential in something was transformed. Scientists, artists, musicians, entrepreneur, athletes - including footballers - along with millions of people turned young.

It causes chaotic measures in all places, but let's just focus on the football world. There was a division of the 'old' players and the newly-young transformed, highly potential players. Ronaldo 'el Phenomenon' is now 20 years old, Messi is now 16 years old.

ronaldoc.jpg

This forces a special someone to do a major action. Barrack Obama -who somehow survived the transformation process -surprisingly voices his opinion into the issue and it was immediately accepted. The idea was to create a special league specially made for the teams with most potential players. And in that day World Club League was created based in the beautiful island of Bali, Indonesia. It contains 64 teams spread to four divisions with an UCL-type FA cup.

At that same time, all managers of the selected teams were excited for this league. Anyone but one: the manager of Benfica (no offence :D). As he somehow wasn't transformed young - it only means that he has no potential and was immediately sacked by the chairman.

After 6000 miliseconds of searching for the new manager, they found a guy in Goalin' Donuts who fits perfectly for the empty position in Benfica managerial position. The man who's young. The man who handles pressures with a pinch of salt. The man who loves donuts. The man who can handle any mess in less than 30 minutes everyday for almost 2 decades now... The man - correct that - boy is no other than Homer Simpsons.
homerdonuts.gif

And that is my first entry, ever.. Please don't be so hard on me..
I know it's ****.. I'm not even an native English speaker. :)

Last edited:
good idea and the way youve put a story behind it made me giggle. dont worry about your english, ive seen worse examples of spelling and grammar from native english users on this site, not that i can talk, my typing is usually awful...

Sounds interesting. I will check it out from time to time.

Have you only changed the CA/PA? Ronaldo probly had a higher natural fitness value when he was 20 :p

i wanna sign messi :)

anyway, interesting story with a twist and very different from the other stories which i've seen. will follow cos its unique. good luck

Thanks guys for following.. I'll do a quick update after this.

Have you only changed the CA/PA? Ronaldo probly had a higher natural fitness value when he was 20 :p

CA PA and some physical attributes.
Yea he probably is.. wait.. I'll just gonna fix it.

made a siggy..

siggy.gif

Is this going to be available for download? Because I really want to try it out.

If it gets enough demand, then I will probably upload it.

Sounds interesting mate,

Liking the sig (H)

not having a go because i know english is not your first language but i thought i should tell you so you could change it you spelt happens wrong, should be happens and you put hapens. Only missed one letter|) at the bottom of the sig.

Good luck with the story it looks good.^^)

Sounds interesting mate,

Liking the sig (H)

LOL Thanks.
Only did it for like less than 15 minutes. Just basic (and messy) cropping there :p

not having a go because i know english is not your first language but i thought i should tell you so you could change it you spelt happens wrong, should be happens and you put hapens. Only missed one letter|) at the bottom of the sig.

Good luck with the story it looks good.^^)

Oh yeah thanks. I didn't notice that..
A typo really..
Gonna fix it tomorrow.. It's like 1 am here so pretty much too meh to do any editing. Haha.

hey u great 4 a non-english native guy. just keep going and you'd be far better off than loads here on this forum. anyway i love this idea. had a wild laugh @ the story line especially with the benfica idea and simpsons. lol. the obama thing 2 was kuul. well i'll be looking forward to it. rather unfortunate i dont do alot of postings but the other way. would repent from henceforth.

Good entry mate ... really comical. I will follow this see how it pans ou like!if ystory out! Keep it going! Read my story if you like and give me some feedback! Link is in sig Thanks

Thanks mate..

Reading yours right now.. Major transfers you got there. hahas. Nice so far.. Gonna follow it :)

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:32 PM ----------

Thanks guys.. now for the second entry

ENTRY #2 : Meeting the media.

The Benfica website has officially announced that the old - literally - manager has been sacked due to 'inability to further management' and was immediately taken over by a 17 year old Homer Simpsons - aka 'The Yellow Man'.

benficahomer.gif

and now here's a brief highlight of the first press conference of Homer Simpsons as the manager of Benfica.

"You sit here as the new manager of Benfica. Is this your dream job?"
"I don't think it's appropriate to discuss whether this is a dream job or not. Maybe yes... it is a job... or maybe no because it is not a dream.... Uuuu the mystery.. Oh yeah, speaking of dreams yesterday I thought I was this super-hero called Avery Man.... *and that goes for the next 15 minutes*.. but then I woke up and it was only a dream.

"What is your overall approach to the tactical side of the game?"
"Ehmm... I will tell my boys to put the ball on the net thingy and also tell them not to let the other guys with different colored shirt put the ball in our net thingy.."

"How involved do you intend to be in the day-to-day running of the club?"
"Yes. I will tell them to run! Real fast!"

"What you agree with the assessment that you already have an idea of which players you like and those that you aren't happy with?"
"Of course. There is this curly guy.. I like him. He let me have his donuts yesterday. And the one with the glasses - I don't like him. Reminding me of my *freakin* neighbour Flanders."

"In that case, are we likely to see you delve into the transfer market soon?"
"Yes. I need to buy more donuts around here."

"How success do you think this football club is going to be in the newly created league?"
"WHAT?!! This is a football club?" D'OH !!!

With that cagey conference, it is most likely that Benfica will get a very bad odd for promoting in this time around.

On other news.. "Many Benfica players is seen donuts shop around the city. Speculation is that it will be given to their newly appointed manager - hoping to get a good impression for the chance of getting first-team choice"

Last edited:
Very good mate, looking forward to see what comes next.

Lol, funny stuff so far, keep it up

This is so cool. I love the interview and sig. Good luck on putting the ball in the net thingy.

Thanks mates.
Yea I'm trying to do something different concept of writing a story here..

Instead of just writing updates and comments I'll try to put a little story and humor here and there..
It's hard though.. The lack of reader demotivates me. Nah just kidding.

Gonna continue after dinner :)