A Benfica Story: "What really happen in 2012" (feat. Barrack Obama & Homer Simpsons)

Haha thank you for reading it first of all.. Yeah I stopped updating since there were no comments after I post so I thought these kind of stories isn't really popular here.. Or maybe because its just me - a newbie - who writes it. Haha.

thanks for the writing input as well.. Much appreciated. This is my first ever writing after all so I have no experienxe whatsoever on the technical stuffs. Haha.. Maybe I'll update sometime in the future and make it better.

Look, this thread is immense, and don't blame for your English. Mine is also far away for being good :p. First of all, the idea is awesome. The team choice was even better, you couldn't choose a better team :) And continue the story, I read it 3 weeks ago and I liked it, but recently I haven't been online. Good luck.

Cheers

Thinking about continuing with this story...

Hopefully I got something good come up. :)

please put Cleetus in there that would be hilarious haha amazing story mate

definitely worth carrying on :) you can tell you put a lot of effort into into compared to other stories keep it up

great idea will follow''likin homer though reminds me of Mourinho!!!

Keep this one up! People will follow, PM your friends to follow!

doh this story was looking good
or did homer find out there aren't Duff Bears in Portugal
lol XD

Any chance of putting the database up for download? Would love to play it

:D Genius. Keep it up mate, love the idea of young superstars. That's why you must sign Ronaldo and Messi. Jeez, that'd be scary.

You just have to continue. Had a good laugh first time reading this whole story. :)

doh this story was looking good
or did homer find out there aren't Duff Bears in Portugal
lol XD

Are you eight years old?

Anyway, good story mate, keep it up please, it was just a barrel of laughs!

how come you stopped updating
just found this story and it is great
please update

Never stop updating due to lack of posts mate, i made that mistake before alot more people respect and follow your story if you battle on and make them like it you would be surprised how many people actually read your story and don't post.