Nice few updates mate, Must be glad to beat porto after losing to them in uefa cup final :p
Haha :p was gonna mention that but its better of forgotten :p

22 shots, 6 on target and only 1 goal in the end..............at least you won that one

Doing pretty well in Europa League there (H)

ANO, i was ready for throwing the laptop at a window when we hadnt scored :L had 5 upfront at one point then as soon as we scored they had there 2 shots :L

View attachment 143199
View attachment 143200
Celtic 3-1 Dundee Utd
Samaras (52) Buaben (62)
Lukaku (54)
Stokes (85)
Another great performance from the lads today, we had a horrid first half and to be honest we were playing chase the ball but we did look stronger in the second half and we took our chances. Stokes was brilliant today, as a Sunderland fan i was wondering what the hype about him was because he was so poor when he was with us but since hes came back to Scotland hes just got better and better, Showed his confidence today when he rounded the keeper and sloted home well.
View attachment 143201
FC Utrecht 3-1 Celtic
Van Wolfswinkel (10,28,59) Lukaku (45)
Not much i can say except the team got very complacent and the young star Ricky Van Wolfswinkel tore us apart with a very well deserved hatrick and his team mates could have scored thanks to his hard work if they had been on form aswell. Disgusted in the performance and hopefully they can pick themselves up before derby day.

Celtic vs Rangers

View attachment 143209
Derby Day:
View attachment 143207
The competition between the two clubs has roots in more than just a simple sporting rivalry. t is infused with a series of complex disputes, sometimes centred on religion (Catholic and Protestant) and Northern Irish related politics (Loyalist and Republican). Rangers' traditional support was largely from the Protestant community, while Celtic's was largely from those of Irish Roman Catholic backgrounds. One effect is that Scotish flags are rarer than might be expected amongst both sets of supporters; Celtic fans are more likely to wave the Irish Tri-Colour while Rangers fans tend to wave the Union Jack.In 1980, opposing fans fought an on-pitch battle in the aftermath of Celtic's 1–0 victory in the Scottish Cup Final at Hampden. This remains one of the worst invasions onto a football pitch ever reported, and was instrumental in alcohol being banned from football grounds in Scotland. The Old Firm rivalry fuels many assaults on Old Firm Derby days, and some deaths in the past have been directly related to the aftermath of Old Firm matches. An activist group that monitors sectarian activity in Glasgow has reported that on Old Firm weekends, violent attacks increase ninefold over normal levels. An increase in domestic abuse can also be attributed to Old Firm fixtures.
View attachment 143212
Smith Stirs things up before big day, During the week Walter Smith has stired Controversy by claiming Celtic are not and will not be Title Contenders as long as hes in charge of Rangers and has claimed that new manager Race is nothing but a joke.
View attachment 143213
Race not being one to keep quite has came out and said that Smith is an old hack and rangers will be made to pay for their managers comments after kickoff.

Past Games:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZanW1DzJpmU
View attachment 143206
View attachment 143210
Lets have a look at the teams.
Celtic:
Forster
Cha Du Ri Loovens Rogne Mulgrew
Sung-Yong Brown
Stokes-----------------------McCourt
Samaras---------------Lukaku

View attachment 143211
Rangers:
McGregor
Whittaker Wier Papac Foster
Edu
Diouf McCoullough Davis Weiss
Jelavic

The Match:

1st Minute GOAL!!!!!! Loovens heads in: The central defender stayed up after the corner and after the ball was pumped back in he heads home!! 1-0 Celtic

10th Minute, Lukakus long range effort skims the bar as it goes over.

12th Minute, Jelavic tries a speculative 20 yard strike which arrows wide.

13th Minute GOAL!!!!!! Samaras scores: the big forward was realeased after Loovens played an absolutely cracking through ball to the big greek, he then shrugeed of a tackle from Foster leaving him on the ground and allowing Samaras to slot home. 2-0 Celtic

20th Minute GOAL!!!!! Lukaku scores: This one will mean something for the lad for years to come, been labelled as the future of Celtic lukaku scored his first old firm goal, great play by McCourt released the youngster and he calmly slotted his one on one past Mcgregor.

25th Minute, Rangers breakaway breaks down and leaves there own defence stranded but Mcgregor does well to save McCourts shot.

26th Minute, great double save from McGregor to save both Samaras and Lukakus’s edge of the box efforts.

28th Minute, Celtic are really piling on the pressure with lovely one touch football, this time Lukaku releases Samaras whos shot is once again well saved.

40th Minute, Browns long range effort catches the side netting, so close for the captain.
Half time Celtic 3-0 Rangers

Some first half stats :
Shots Celtic 18-2 Rangers
On Target Celtic 9-0 Rangers
Possesion :51%-49%

45th Minute, Stokes misses a glorious chance, Samaras’s shot rebounded and found stokes but his attempted chip sailed wide.

60th Mintue, Rangers first chance of the match as Laffertys shot just trickles past the post, so close.

63rd Minute GOAL!!! Edu: what a smashing goal, the American blasts his long range effort into the top corner 3-1.

66th Minute RED CARD: Papac, Samaras was through on goal and Papac swipped his legs, easy decision for the ref.

71st Minute, Forster called into action, Naismith was through on goal but the Celtic keeper done well to save and the defence then cleared.

80th Minute,Maloney who came on for Lukaku seen his shot just trickle wide.

85th Minute, Rangers Corner poor in reality and well gathered by the keeper.

88th Minute, Dioufs effort hits the post.

Full time :
View attachment 143208
Celtic 3-1 Rangers
Loovens (1) Edu (64)
Samaras (14)
Lukaku (20)

Smith has refused to comment after the game.

Race “Well of course he refused to comment, all of his talk before the match and we went out there and gave them a beating, i would be embaressed too, Now excuse me im going to have a drink with my players and Celebrate this win.”​

Like the idea of the live commentary I was contemplating using that in mine I think it's a good addition to important matches :)

Keep it up buddy! :)

To be honest the old firm derby is the main reason im doing this story, its just awesome and wanted to give it its own kinda segment :) thanks :)

End of October

Celtic 2-1 East Fife League Cup Quarter Final
Stokes (41) Juraez (OG 73)
Carcela (67)
We absolutely dominated this game today, and never looked like loosing, Carcela looked like a kid in a candy shop, he was having so much fun and he played so god, scoring but also rattiling the bar and hitting the post. The final shot count was : Celtic 30-1 East Fife. There keeper Brown was absolutely AMAZING, Brilliant performance.
View attachment 143225
Celtic 4-0 St Johnstone
Lukaku (18,50)
Samaras (23)
Stokes (88)
A bit of a routine win today, we weren’t spectacular but we won the game with ease, Lukaku was brilliant his pace and power really punished a groggy looking St Johnstone team. Yet another win bringing us closer to winning the title.

Good performances there mate, Lukaku is going to be a god in Scotland, amazed you managed to get him :)

got an update by the way.

Boooooooo, Boooooooooo :p nice updates. but still not good :( beating rangers.

I stated my story still not been approved though even though I know for a fact it's acceptable. I'll find out tomorrow or something whats going on.

How did you get money with Celtic btw in the new update I never got any :S something wrong with my game I think.

they gave me 5 million to start off with to win the title then i had to sell a few of the muck to get players!!!

Act just got a message fromthem saying that there financial situation has allowed them to give me another £3 million in November!!

Whats the story about?

November

View attachment 143321
View attachment 143322
Celtic 4-0 FC Utrecht
Samaras (6,75)
Lukaku (14)
Carcela (71)

Well this was the home game in the group stages and we showed them that there last victory was just a little blip and they caught us offguard, Brilliant performance, i was particularly pleased with Daryl Murphy the big striker came on for an injured Lukaku and set up two goals, great impact.
View attachment 143323
Celtic 5-2 Aberdeen
Samaras (15,28) Folly (63)
Murphy (54) Mackie (84)
Sung-Yong (67)
Lukaku (76)
Great win once again, we look unbeatable at the moment and look like were going to take this league by storm. Great performance from Samaras once again thats now 4 goals in 2 games, great return.
View attachment 143324
Celtic 2-0 Hearts
Lukaku (4)
Samaras (7)

Well we started off on fire today with two goals within ten minutes and i thought it would end up as a cricket score but it ended up just 2-0 however this brings our set of consecutive runs in the league to 6 games which is now a new record. And im delighted with the lads effort.
View attachment 143325
Celtic 3-3 Dundee Utd
Stokes (6,36) Danny Swanson (27,78)
Samaras (25) Goodwille (41)
We threw a 2 goal lead away and im absolutely disgusted in the team with this performance, yes Stokes and carcela were brilliant today but to throw this game away. Im disgusted that is all.
View attachment 143326
Celtic 5-0 St Mirren
Carcela (18)
Loovens (36)
Samaras (54,62, Pen 80)

Samaras was once again on fire as he scored a brilliant Hat trick and lead the line brilliantly as we storm on in the league and really do like were unbeatable.Carcela scored a brilliant opener with a thunderous left foot shot into the top corner. Samaras’s hatrick was nothing to be snuffed at as he finished brilliantly well.
View attachment 143327
Celtic 7-0 Inverness CT
Samaras (15,22,25,38)
Looves (33)
Murphy (44)
Stokes (90+2)

7 goals in 2 games for Samaras that has to be some kind of record, the lad has been nothing short of sensational this season, so far the player of the year. We were up 6-0 by half time, managed to get just one goal in the second half but still it was a brilliant performance for the home fans.

story is going well, look forward to the next old firm derby :)

Great story bud. It has the makings to become a classic. Please can ya give mine a comment.

they gave me 5 million to start off with to win the title then i had to sell a few of the muck to get players!!!

Act just got a message fromthem saying that there financial situation has allowed them to give me another £3 million in November!!

Whats the story about?

pretty much same as yours except im going to make mine more writing terms rather than pictures etc. dont want to give too much away.

December

View attachment 143503
View attachment 143504
Aberdeen 1-0 Celtic
Hartley (34)
I am absolutely disgusted, the lads were playing so well and confidence was sky high as we came into this game but the lads were despicable infront of goal and never looked like scoring. Hartleys goal was a superb 25 yard smasher and it was a good goal to concede. But on to the next one.
View attachment 143505
Celtic 5-0 Kilmarnock
Lukaku (73,75,79,84,87)
Great to see Lukaku back in the team and what a comeback the lad made, was out injured for a while but he came off the bench on the 60th minute and oh my god didn’t he impress. The first was an absolute cracker as he cut in from the right side and curled the ball round the keeper into the far corner. His second was a smart first time finish at the near post after a lovely ball by stokes. He sealed his hatrick after a brilliant ball by izzaguire were he finished well at the front stick. The 4th was possibly the best of the game. Loovens long freekick was taken down well by Lukaku and from 20 yards out he smashed the ball into the top corner, brilliant. The 5th and final was a real poachers effort as the ball bounced around the box and he smashed home to bring his tally to 21 goals.
View attachment 143506
Celtic 3-1 Porto
Lukaku (54,69) Walter(85)
Sung-Yong (88)
Lukakus run continued and the lads pace and strength really is starting to improve, he got the opener as Izaguirre played yet another long ball, he shrugged off the defender and kept his calm to slot home well. He then linked up with Carcela for the second as the through ball from Carcela was superb and the young striker once again finished superbly. Yongs goal was brilliant, stokes broke well and held the ball up until he had support and as soon as he did he crossed it in and found Yong who took one touch then finished well.
View attachment 143507
Celtic 4-0 Hamilton
Lukaku (5)
Loovens (16,24,Pen36)

Lukakus goal got us off to a flyer today as he finished expertly at the near stick as his run continues, the lads really found his stride and its great to see. As for loovens hatrick i cant say much else, him and Charlie Mulgrew must have been working hard at corners during the week as he twice headed in at the near stick, nearly identical goals then he won a penalty from the corner and took it himself and he absolutely smashed it into the top corner.
View attachment 143508
Celtic 2-1 St Johnstone
Moutaouakil (Own Goal 78) Dubbery (66)
Majstorovic S/O 81
Stokes (89)

Well this game really was the performance of a champion winning side, we were struggling to get a shot on target so i made a few substitutions and used them all then the worst possible thing could happen, Lukaku was injured and because we used all our substitutions we couldn’t bring someone on and had to play with then men but some brilliant work from Stokes released murphey and as he was about to slot home he was tackled but he wont care because the ball ended up in the net. Then horror struck as Majstorovic was sent off after a stupid tackle just outside the box leaving us with nine men. Stokes then grabbed the winner himself after Carcela played him in and he sturck the winner well in the dying minutes.
View attachment 143509
Celtic 4-0 Motherwell
McCourt (16)
Murphy (18)
Juarez (20)
Samaras (63)

FINALLY Samaras grabs himself his 30th goal of the season, hes had a bad run lately but he managed to grab himself a goal and it was great to see the big lad getting in amongst them today. McCourt grabbed a great goal for himself as he skint the defender then finished well, our run goes on and its brilliant to see.

Old Firm

View attachment 143529

One of the biggest and most intense derbies in the world, the Old Firm derby between Scottish teams Celtic and Rangers is more than a football match – it pits religion, politics and opposing social attitudes against each other. Both clubs play in Glasgow, Scotland and the match is one of the oldest derbies in the world, dating back to 1888 The Old Firm derby is also one of the most contested matches in the world, with over 380 games having been played. The matches are played at either Ibrox Stadium with 51,000 fans or Celtic Park in front of 60,000. In some cases, the match is played at Hampden Park if the tie happens to be a Scottish Cup or Scottish League Cup final or semi-final. Both teams have won many titles, but currently Rangers are ahead of Celtic with 53 league titles to 42.
Millions tune in to the Old Firm derby across the globe. Rangers are considered a Protestant club with Unionist and loyalist supporters, while Celtic are considered a Catholic club with Republican and Nationalist supporters. It has long had connections with the political conflict in Northern Ireland with thousands of fans from Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland making the trip to Scotland for these matchesThere is even violence in Northern Ireland following Old Firm games Indeed, the rivalry between the two clubs is so great that only five players have ever moved between clubs. In 1980, around 9,000 fans fought an on-pitch battle in the aftermath of Celtic's 1–0 victory in the Scottish Cup Final at Hampden. This remains the worst invasion onto a football pitch ever reported. The Old Firm rivalry fuels many assaults and many deaths on Old Firm Derby days; an activist group that monitors sectarian activity in Glasgow has reported that on Old Firm weekends, admissions to hospital emergency rooms increase ninefold over normal levels, and journalist Franklin Foer noted that in the period from 1996 to 2003, eight deaths in Glasgow were directly linked to Old Firm matches, and hundreds and thousands of assaults

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuhvuHdG718

Understandably after the last drubbing from celtic Rangers Manager Walter Smith has decided to stay quiet and not say anything regarding Celtic or their Manager.
View attachment 143530
Celtic manager Ciaran Race however had this to say “ well if i was him i would have went into exile after the way his team played in the last derby. Ill be looking for my lads to perform in the same mannor.”
View attachment 143531
However not all was quiet in the Rangers camp as David Weir had this to say “ Race? Who even is the lad, ive been playing at rangers longer than hes been a manager, last match was a blip and well show him who rules Glasgow.”

All of this is leading upto it being a feisty match, lets see what the teams are:
View attachment 143533
Celtic:
Forster
Hinkel Rogne Loovens Mulgrew
Brown Kayal
Stokes----------------------Carcela
Lukaku-----------Samaras

View attachment 143534
Rangers:
Alexander
Whittaker Weir Bartley Foster
Diouf Davis McCullough Weiss
Lafferty Jelavic

The Match:
View attachment 143535View attachment 143532
9th Minute PENALTY!!!! Celtic have won a penalty, some nice feetwork from samaras inside the box and youngster Bartley stupidly brings him down.

10th Minute GOAL!!!!! Lukaku steps up confidently to take the penalty he runs up, takes a little stutter then smashes the ball into the bottom corner. 1-0 Celtic

16th Minute, Celtic attack the rangers defence, Lukaku has decided to pinpoint Weir as a weakpoint, he knocks the ball past the veteran defender and has a brilliant effort saved by Alexander.

25th Minute GOAL!!!! Rangers score, after a poor corner was cleared, Weiss whipped the ball in and found Lafferty who emphatically powered the ball into the net. 1-1

31st Minute, Once again Weirs age is showing, this time Carcela skips past him and passes to Lukaku whos close range effort is straight at Alexander.

34th Minute, Weiss swings a freekick into the back stick and big frontman Lafferty was unable to score as his header goes over.

36th Minute GOAL!!!! Celtic score, WHAT A GOAL!!! Charlie Mulgrew i bow to you, the left back steps upto the freekick from 30 yards out and curls a cracking freekick right into the top corner it was brilliant to see. What a way to score your first goal

43rd minute Davis has a long range speculative effort for Rangers, but Foster was even to it with a great save resulting in a corner.

Half time
Celtic 2-1 Rangers

Second half :

46th minute Foster with a superman save, Jelavic tries a curling effort from the edge of the area but luckily Foster was equal to it.

47th Minute GOAL!!!!! Celtic score, Following the brilliant save from Foster Celtic break away with Lukaku bringing it down the left hand side and waiting for some support and when he finally crosses it in its a brilliant ball which finds Stokes at the back stick to Head home, 3-1 Celtic

53rd minute and rangers are resorting to shooting from distance, this time Lee McCullough as he tries to smash it into the top corner.

81st Minute, Lukaku finds some space on the edge of the area but his left foot shot just trickles wide.

82nd Minute, will Lukakus miss be fatal, Rangers break and jelavic only has Wilson and Foster in his way, Gets past Wilson with ease, one on one, Shoots for the top corner anddddd, Brilliant SAVE from Foster.

90th Minute, Naismith cuts in from the left and sees his long range effort nestle into the
chest of Foster.

Full Time
View attachment 143536
Celtic 3-1 Rangers
Lukaku (Pen 10) Lafferty (26)
Mulgrew (37)
Stokes (48)

Races Comments “ well thats the second victory in the Old Firm this season and to be honest we deserved it toda, our teams just better than Rangers team this season, were quicker on the break, stronger in the defence and weve more hunger for the ball, It was great as a fan aswell to see us winning.”

View attachment 143579
In January Celtic have made 3 new Signings to bolster there challenge for the League and the other cups.
View attachment 143580
Smithies :
Position: Goalkeeper
Cost: £700,000
Former Club:Huddersfield
Strengths : Reflexes, Command of Area, Determination
Weakness: Rushing out, One on Ones
Number : 1
Nationallity : English
View attachment 143581
Kieran Richardson:
Position : Left Back, Centre/Left Midfield, Attacking Midfield
Cost: £2.3 Million
Former Club Sunderland
Strengths: Technique, First Touch, Pace and Agression
Weakness: Strength, Inconsistancy
Number: 31
Nationality : English
View attachment 143582
The last signing was Boyata on loan to the end of the season.

I never gave this story time, and boy do i wish i was a follower from the start, i love the lay out, and love the detail. You have a follower sir

Richardson and boyata? thats quality signings there mate! they should fit in straight away! :) love it! keep it up as its coming together now :D

I never gave this story time, and boy do i wish i was a follower from the start, i love the lay out, and love the detail. You have a follower sir

Richardson and boyata? thats quality signings there mate! they should fit in straight away! :) love it! keep it up as its coming together now :D

Thanks guys, loving the comments and the game itself :L Continue following :D