a fair form boost with football manager 14 to make it more realistic

replaying games by the way isnt exciting ever and 6 game morale boosts are!!

This forum post is full of terrible grammar and stupid arguments, let it die please.

It is a single player game, so what a person does in their career is their choice. If someone wants to reload, its their choice. If someone wants to use the editor, its their choice. If you want to play the game how it is supposed to, no reloads or editor, its their choice.

Just don't say its "fair" to do it your way if you aren't playing the game without any changes to the original (editor/genie scout/etc) because it may be fair to you, but others may consider it cheating.

Let this thread die please, its pointless now.

football manager is at its best when its multiplayer FreakDJ
It is a single player game, so what a person does in their career is their choice. If someone wants to reload, its their choice. If someone wants to use the editor, its their choice. If you want to play the game how it is supposed to, no reloads or editor, its their choice.
i dont anymore but it is so special as a multiplayer game with multiple managers with their own tactic or special players.

and also be like you have to have a form boost what would it be superb or lower and how many games in the premier league 6 or 4 or 8 or 2 maybe or every game like its cheating then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and also be like you have to have a form boost what would it be superb or lower and how many games in the premier league 6 or 4 or 8 or 2 maybe or every game like its cheating then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does this mean?

every game form or morale boosts is cheating i think maybe i dont know.
i try and just do one every six games of the premier league.

People can play games however way they want only way those two methods would be unfair is if it's multiplayer. Replaying isn't unfair and neither is whatever you have said. I don't do either, I play games and continue win/lose/draw I may not be that good at the game but when I win something I get a whole lot more pleasure out of it than I would if I was to replay/boost morale.

People can play however they want but in my own opinion which is different to some others it will be most rewarding winning something without boosting morale/replaying

This forum post is full of terrible grammar and stupid arguments, let it die please.

Just don't say its "fair" to do it your way if you aren't playing the game without any changes to the original (editor/genie scout/etc) because it may be fair to you, but others may consider it cheating.

Let this thread die please, its pointless now.

i just want to play better football instead of league 2 football in the premier league. and if you look at most of the tactics there not good enough like that and mine is it just needs to win more thats all. and thast why i am saying about what is a fair morale boost technique. i said superb after six premier league games. what do you say if you have to, thats all the question is.
ot that if its fair morale boosting but what a fair morale boost is if you had to.

i just want to play better football instead of league 2 football in the premier league. and if you look at most of the tactics there not good enough like that and mine is it just needs to win more thats all. and thast why i am saying about what is a fair morale boost technique. i said superb after six premier league games. what do you say if you have to, thats all the question is.
ot that if its fair morale boosting but what a fair morale boost is if you had to.

Are you assuming everyone plays bad football? And yours is? Sorry but I find that disrespectful I use my own tactics and I try to make my team play the best possible football, it may not always be successful but it works at times without having to tamper with the game

Are you assuming everyone plays bad football? And yours is? Sorry but I find that disrespectful I use my own tactics and I try to make my team play the best possible football, it may not always be successful but it works at times without having to tamper with the game

Agreed. I had a season where I won 37 games in the league as Liverpool, smashing in 171 in the process. I didn't need to tamper with morale, I just had to adjust my tactics for each match, and select the players based on a number of criteria.

To say your tactic is better than everyone elses, the ones on here that have been meticulously tested, and kindly donated, and then to say that you just need to win more, is quite frankly widely absurd, and thoroughly rude to the good members on this forum.

And to re-iterate FreakDJ's point, is there any way this thread can be subtly closed? This is starting to become nonsensical.

Agreed, this should be closed or left to fall on the list of forum posts.

very good then but for every 100 point season player how many people are struggling not to get sacked all the time and i think i can just play it how i want like this and others should follow and i still need a decent enough tactic and suggest one i should watch then with wingers ok and realistic players not playing without wingers and all this stuff that should be left for older fm's not my posts. if theres no winger then wing backs are needed, is your tactic like that? i think it is getting better though i will have to admit.
And spurs to get into the champions league is kinda realistic and as good as you should really go the first season.
try and win the premier league first season with your tactic on the ps vita and you wont , i have becuase its more restrictive and thats better then.

Last edited:
and another thing why cant someone struggling to win use my tactic with 5 defenders in the last 20 minutes or so when their leading cause it is the most defensive one i think still being able to get goals as well!

very good then but for every 100 point season player how many people are struggling not to get sacked all the time and i think i can just play it how i want like this and others should follow and i still need a decent enough tactic and suggest one i should watch then with wingers ok and realistic players not playing without wingers and all this stuff that should be left for older fm's not my posts. if theres no winger then wing backs are needed, is your tactic like that? i think it is getting better though i will have to admit.
And spurs to get into the champions league is kinda realistic and as good as you should really go the first season.
try and win the premier league first season with your tactic on the ps vita and you wont , i have becuase its more restrictive and thats better then.

HAHA sorry I wasn't going to post back but I saw you put it is unrealistic to play without wingers and wingbacks but I have to laugh at that, we (Leeds) have played without wingers and wing backs all season, we play mainly with a 41212 of some sort, our width comes from our CM's pushing out wide. We don't exactly have wing backs as well as you can't exactly call Warnock or Berardi a wing back, they push up at times but they're not bombing up and down the pitch for 90 minutes.

I keep getting reeled in with your comments and I have to stop, just let people have their opinions and stop trying to control people's opinions and we will let you have your opinions as everyone likes to play the game their own way and some ways to play may be wrong for others whilst it might be right for some.

I am keeping it alive here and I apologise but just let it go, there's no real point in this

leeds do in whatever f***n division they are in. i bet they didnt when they were in the premier division.
thats for sunday league football or whatever division leeds are in not proper football, beautiful football!!!!!!!!!!!
you must admit that most teams have wingers or wing backs so im mostly right compared to the great amount of tactics over the years for fm that have been unrealistic dont you think and like you have to totally ignore some key players.
why would i play without wingers with c. ronaldo when he's maybe your best player?

Last edited:
leeds do in whatever f***n division they are in. i bet they didnt when they were in the premier division.
thats for sunday league football or whatever division leeds are in not proper football, beautiful football!!!!!!!!!!!
you must admit that most teams have wingers or wing backs so im mostly right compared to the great amount of tactics over the years for fm that have been unrealistic dont you think and like you have to totally ignore some key players.
why would i play without wingers with c. ronaldo when he's maybe your best player?

I don't mean to be mean, but you are being ignorant, or just dumb. Leeds ( the football club ) is in the English League System and if you have followed football for a while you would know they used to be in the top flight. Its ignorant to say they are Sunday league football when you don't even know what you're talking about.
Also, how should we know you have C. Ronaldo on your team when you said you were at Spurs and haven't said anything about your transfers or anything?
Where are you from, by the way? You should work on your english so we can understand what you're trying to say better.

How about you post a screenshot of your team and this "magnificent" tactic, then perhaps we may be able to understand you better, and help you.

none of what you said is the issue really.
1. leeds used to be in the premier league, i know that and played with wingers thats the point.
2. what percentage, maybe 90% or even 99% have wingers or wing backs dont they.
3. but its not like that for fm recently though except maybe this year!
4. If i had C. Ronaldo in my team a wingerless one would be stupid although in the past thats what worked maybe.
5. The real issue is what is a fair morale boost, every game, after 6 games or mmore or less
we are really getting side tracked on this.
and why would you not do this cause its exciting and not like replaying the games.
the quickest way to test a tactic is to play it for one season on holiday and mine play great enough like that and play beautiful football too for the full match.
thats why i dont mind the morale boost because i can watch my game like a premier league game.

look here
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...cs/169053-541-great-defense-superb-goals.html

again it might not be the best in winning percentages the tactic but it sure plays great full game which is what i want to concentrate on maybe you dont cause you dont really appreciate great football.

none of what you said is the issue really.
1. leeds used to be in the premier league, i know that and played with wingers thats the point.
2. what percentage, maybe 90% or even 99% have wingers or wing backs dont they.
3. but its not like that for fm recently though except maybe this year!
4. If i had C. Ronaldo in my team a wingerless one would be stupid although in the past thats what worked maybe.
5. The real issue is what is a fair morale boost, every game, after 6 games or mmore or less
we are really getting side tracked on this.
and why would you not do this cause its exciting and not like replaying the games.
the quickest way to test a tactic is to play it for one season on holiday and mine play great enough like that and play beautiful football too for the full match.
thats why i dont mind the morale boost because i can watch my game like a premier league game.

look here
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...cs/169053-541-great-defense-superb-goals.html

again it might not be the best in winning percentages the tactic but it sure plays great full game which is what i want to concentrate on maybe you dont cause you dont really appreciate great football.

Yes a lot of teams play with wingers but also a lot of teams play without, you're saying it's stupid to play without wingers if Ronaldo was in your team, in that case you may be right but you're also wrong Ronaldo could play anywhere in attack. Also you play to a teams strengths, why play wingers if the club has no quality wingers.

Look I'm not going to argue with Leeds as you have very little knowledge about the club.

The "real issue" about morale? I am sure no one else really cares about that, the majority think that you should play the game however you see fit but don't try and make it that your opinion is the only right one.

I am not going to look at that page as I am sure it is your tactic and I am not going to look as you haven't brought much success whilst tampering with the game, well that's what I think you said in the things you have posted, I have to skim through half of it as I don't understand

well make it arjen robben then, it doesnt matter then does it.
i think your still wrong though about teams with wingers.
look in fifa 15 or pro evo (if you know what that is)
all have wingers and in pro evo you cant play a formation without some form of winger, be it wing back or winger.
now thats how it should be and it has a manager mode which i set up myself to play realistic full game.
but i went back to football manager and have been rewarded amazingly how it plays in my tactic.
id just like everyones to play like that.
you dont have to use my tactic (i dont realy care cause it wont get cracked then) its just
id like your tactic to play as well watching full game or you be forced into doing that by the club directors or president
or just like it is for the ps vita.
and another thing is pro evo manager mode has combinations to make your team play with and you need to select from them
and put it to work in that zone and i worked out fairly quickly three great combo's to have.
so i put that with the computer teams i wanted better then it was a great game then like fm is.

Last edited: