a fair form boost with football manager 14 to make it more realistic

well make it arjen robben then, it doesnt matter then does it.
i think your still wrong though about teams with wingers.
look in fifa 15 or pro evo (if you know what that is)
all have wingers and in pro evo you cant play a formation without some form of winger, be it wing back or winger.
now thats how it should be and it has a manager mode which i set up myself to play realistic full game.
but i went back to football manager and have been rewarded amazingly how it plays in my tactic.
id just like everyones to play like that.
you dont have to use my tactic (i dont realy care cause it wont get cracked then) its just
id like your tactic to play as well watching full game or you be forced into doing that by the club directors or president
or just like it is for the ps vita.
and another thing is pro evo manager mode has combinations to make your team play with and you need to select from them
and put it to work in that zone and i worked out fairly quickly three great combo's to have.
so i put that with the computer teams i wanted better then it was a great game then like fm is.

I'm sorry I don't think I can carry on now if your evidence about this is from computer games, Brendan Rodgers almost won the league last season without wingers and only missed out on it because unfortunate mistakes. Why don't you go tell him that you can not play without wingers? I am done here because you are too stubborn to realise that there is more to football than just you opinion but you will probably reel me back in with another post.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I don't think I can carry on now if you're evidence about this is from computer games, Brendan Rodgers almost won the league last season without wingers and only missed out on it because unfortunate mistakes. Why don't you go tell him that you can not play without wingers? I am done here because you are too stubborn to realise that there is more to football than just you opinion but you will probably reel me back in with another post.

Leave it mate. Let's leave this to die a deserved death somewhere in the dark space of the forum.

ok i think i have said enough too cause its off the actual topic anyway.
now time to do tactics that play great be realistic and great to watch full game for people
who can have the official (and supported by si) sports interactive ingame editor :)