Wow, never seen so much commitment put into a story on here, fair play to you!

Excellent story so far, really good idea too. :D
it takes so long to update and cheers (H)

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

Tottenham 2-0 Fenerbahce, White Hart Lane
Tottenham win 2-1 on aggregate
Van Der Vaart (12), Dawson (75)

Tottenham_1533357c.jpg

This was a terrific night in the history of Tottenham Hotspur as my side qualified for the Champions League group stage. I’ve always thought that Tottenham were underachieving for a long time, we did everything right, we didn’t misplace a pass or move, We dominated them and I told the lads to keep it simple and pressure them into mistakes, we had to overturn a 1-0 deficit against a very good Turkish team. This has to be one of the best feelings I’ve had in my managerial career. The boys and I will sit down and watch the Champions League group stage draw on Friday. We have the fans to thank for creating an electric atmosphere and we will need them for all the home games at White Hart Lane. We were level after Rafa scored then 15 minutes from time none other than Mr. Tottenham himself Michael Dawson

Last edited:
Loving it! Do u watch all the matches or do u just watch commentry? I know the matches take a while on the commentry alone but be even worse watchin them all!

KIU.

Loving it! Do u watch all the matches or do u just watch commentry? I know the matches take a while on the commentry alone but be even worse watchin them all!

KIU.
i watch all the matches mate

Good show. I'm been on mine and got up to 9 matches in the prem but i just watch the commentry not full match. Its good crack but does take a while to go through the pre-match,match,post match etc. No wasy i'd have time to write up a story about it! Look forward to the next one mate!

Good show. I'm been on mine and got up to 9 matches in the prem but i just watch the commentry not full match. Its good crack but does take a while to go through the pre-match,match,post match etc. No wasy i'd have time to write up a story about it! Look forward to the next one mate!
cheers, ino but i just feel more into the save if i watch it all

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Motherwell 1 - 2 Aston Villa
Pollock (70) - Agbonlahor (40,67)

0,,10265~9367411,00.jpg

“Of course we are glad to make it to the Europa League group stage, I felt over the 2 legs we were the better team winning both games, the 1st 3-1 and tonight’s game 2-1. In training we are continuing to focus on defending as yet again we failed to keep a clean sheet but apart from that it’s all good.”

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Liverpool 2 - 0 Sibir
Artemov O.G (16), Palsson (51)

090217-023-everton_res_liverpool_res.jpg

We were 4-0 up from the 1st leg so I decided to give some of the younger players the chance to see what they can do, along with several first team players such as Stephen (Warnock) and Matt (Jarvis) to help them out. The boys didn’t let me down with a 2-0 win, I told them to hound down the opponents to pressure them into mistakes, and when they did have the ball to keep it on the ground and play a simple game and that’s exactly what they did, great performance.”

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Man City 1-0 Wisla
K.Toure (29)

article-1215643-068FCDAE000005DC-115_468x328.jpg

“We win 4-0 in the 1st leg and I give my players a rest, and have let the players who need match fitness to play. I play Rossi and Dzeko upfront, Shay play in goal. This is a competition that we can win and are looking forward to the draw."

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:35 PM ----------

will not b updating for a couple of days because i have got a shitload of exams this week so next update will most probably b friday

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:51 PM ----------

Champions League group stage draw

Europa-League-Draw.jpg

Group A
FC Bayern
FC Kobenhavn
Tottenham
Real Madrid

Tottenham really in the group of death in their debut season in the champions league and face a real struggle to qualify from the group.

Group B
Rubin
Lyon
Panathinaikos
Man Utd

Man Utd have been handled a relatively easy group and themselves and Lyon will be expected to qualify for the knockout stage.

Group F
Chelsea
Sparta Prague
Celtic
Shakhtar

Chelsea will be expected to dominate this group with the 3 other teams fighting to the death for 2nd place.

Group H
Bursaspor
Valencia
Schalke
Arsenal

A potentially tricky group for Arsenal and will need to be at their best to ensure qualification.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:40 AM ----------

West Ham 1-0 Chelsea, Upton Park

0,,12562~9239426,00.jpg

West Ham secured their 2nd league win of the season with a 1-0 win over champions Chelsea to move up to 7th. Playing with a real verve at a buoyant Upton Park, the Hammers won a riveting match thanks to Valon Behrami’s powerful drive on 74 minutes. Chelsea were largely out of sorts, but Javier Pastore missed a good chance to equalise after rounding Robert Green. The hosts dug deep late on to clinch their 2nd league win of the season.

Avram Grant afterthought
“First this was a very important game for us, it’s a derby and they are the champions so of course you want to win to please the fans, and I’m delighted that we could do that. We carried on the momentum from our previous games which 2 were victories but the other an unlucky loss to Newcastle. I feel this team can go a long way this season maybe even challenging for Europe but only if we can perform like this every week.”

Carlo Ancelotti afterthought
“I was extremely disappointed to lose this game, they put pressure on us and they got to the ball first every time, but as we pushed forward to try and score they hit us on the counter attack and then they score, very disappointing.”

Birmingham 3-1 Bolton, St. Andrews

cameron-jerome_1544850c.jpg

Cameron Jerome’s 89th minute goal secured a 3-1 win for Birmingham over Bolton as the Blues continued their fine start to the season. Jerome opened the scoring as he latched on to a flick on from new striker partner Ricardo Fuller to sprint through the defence and leave Jussi Jaaskelainen helpless in the Bolton goal. Birmingham went 2-0 up on 39 minutes when Pascal Chimbonda slid a cross into his own net. It was 3-0 after 89 minutes as Jerome grabbed his second of the game as he scored a real poachers effort tapping the ball home as the ball rebounded to him. Bolton did get one back but it was only a consolation when Gary Cahill headed the ball into the back of the net 3 minutes in to injury time.

Blackburn 3-0 Stoke, Ewood Park

hugo-rodallega_g_1508987c.jpg

Blackburn cruised to a comfortable 3-0 win over bottom of the table Stoke, thanks to new signing Hugo Rodallega grabbing his first 2 goals for the club. Blackburn struck after just 13 minutes when Gael Givet beat Thomas Sorensen to the ball to head the ball home. Despite Rovers piling the pressure on Stoke, 1-0 it stayed that was until right on the stroke of half-time when Rodallega got his 1st by squeezing the ball into the back of the net from a tight angle. 2-0 the score at half-time. Rodallega then put the game to bed with his 2nd as he coolly side footed the ball in as Blackburn hit Stoke on the counter attack, this result lifts Blackburn up to 9th while Stoke dropped to bottom of the table.

Blackpool 3-3 Newcastle, Bloomfield road

reportpic-dj12_12__1257286a.jpg

In what has got to be the most entertaining game so far this season, newly-promoted clubs Blackpool and Newcastle drew 3-3, Newcastle grabbed the lead after just 7 minutes through an Andy Carroll towering header. It was 2-0 to Newcastle just 10 minutes later through Fabricio Coloccini as Newcastle scored yet another header. It stayed 2-0 until the 40 minute mark through a quick fire double for Blackpool, with new signing Mido getting the first as he scored a diving header from a Charlie Adam cross. DJ Campbell then equalised just 2 minutes later with a simple tap-in after loanee Josh McEachran slid a beautifully waited through ball into the path of the striker. 2-2 at half-time. Blackpool then turned the game around with DJ Campbell scoring his 2nd of the day as he beat Steve Harper at his near post on 55 minutes. The game then had yet another twist as Andy Carroll then got his 2nd on the hour mark with a curling shot from just inside the area.

Fulham 1-0 Wigan, Craven Cottage

clint-dempsey_1819593c.jpg

In which was really a must win game for both sides after disappointing starts to the season, Fulham really kick started theirs by grabbing their 1st win of the season pounding yet more misery on Wigan. Both sides had set-up quite defensively and neither side wanted to lose this game. In truth it was a very poor game with very few chances. Fulham did look the more threatening in front of goal and did take one of their chances on the half hour mark when Clint Dempsey hit an optimistic curling shot from the edge of the area, that was about as exciting the game got. I fear for this Wigan side they looked so promising in pre-season but just can’t find that sort of form in the league.

Tottenham 1-0 Aston Villa, White Hart Lane

William-Gallas-Tottenham--007.jpg

William Gallas scored his 1st Tottenham goal as Spurs narrowly defeated Aston Villa. The visitors started the brighter and should have been ahead when Ashley Young slid in Kenny Miller only for the Scotsman to see his effort trickle past the post. After a flurry of chances for both sides, the Frenchman Gallas headed in what turned out to be the winner from 5 yards Spurs could have scored 3 or 4 if it wasn‘t from fantastic keeping from Brad Friedel along with some poor finishing, the same could be said for Villa here today who really should have got at least a point here. This result lifts Tottenham to 3rd with 2 wins from 3 games and Villa down to 13th with 1 win from 3 games.

Wolves 0-4 Man Utd, Molineux

Dimitar-Berbatov-Manchester-United-Premier-Le_2553963.jpg

Runners-up last season Man Utd will be desperate to get “their” trophy back and the early season form they have shown shows no reason why they can’t regain the title as they ran out riot 4-0 winners against Wolves at Molineux. Relegation contenders Wolves shone early on but Edwin Van Der Sar stood solid. Dimitar Berbatov broke the deadlock for Utd with a very clever dinked the ball over the out-rushing Ali Al Habsi .Rooney then added a 2nd after tapping the ball in after rounding the keeper, 2-0 the score at half-time. Sir Alex Ferguson’s men carried on the same momentum they showed in the 1st half and that was rewarded with a 3rd goal 20 minutes from time as Berbatov grabbed his 2nd of the game after heading the ball just past the out-stretched arm of Al-Habsi. Captain Nemanja Vidic rounded off the victory with a diving header on 89 minutes from a Ryan Giggs corner.
---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

what does everyone think of the story so far ??

Last edited:
great stfff matw fantastic story one of the best fm2011 stories on the site :)

Great idea to control all the teams, never would have thought of it!
Good story bro :)

great stfff matw fantastic story one of the best fm2011 stories on the site :)
cheers mate means a lot

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Great idea to control all the teams, never would have thought of it!
Good story bro :)
cheers, it just came to me one day.

over the weekend will update this weekends remaining fixtures as well as carling cup 3rd round draw

cheers mate means a lot

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

cheers, it just came to me one day.

over the weekend will update this weekends remaining fixtures as well as carling cup 3rd round draw

I really like this story mate, but I can imagine thats it's incredibly hard to remain motivated for as theres so much work involved, so many games and transfers etc.

But K.I.U if you can manage it :D

I really like this story mate, but I can imagine thats it's incredibly hard to remain motivated for as theres so much work involved, so many games and transfers etc.

But K.I.U if you can manage it :D
cheers, yer at time u just can't be asked and i will try and do at least a season

Yeh that's what I thought it's going to be a real effort to get through a season especially as your doing the England story as well but stick in there,

Yeh that's what I thought it's going to be a real effort to get through a season especially as your doing the England story as well but stick in there,
yer but i'll try my best to do a season as well as my england story, i'll stick in there mate (H)