No probs i've started one too i'm not even made it through pre-season yet!! Takes forever!

looking forwar to see how newcastle are doing!

also please follow my blackburn story shearer returns to rovers really would be apperciated

looking forwar to see how newcastle are doing!

also please follow my blackburn story shearer returns to rovers really would be apperciated
i mite start holidaying the matches cause this is takin long to play them all.

yer will hve a look at it mate

Premier League weekly round-up

Everton 0-0 Chelsea
Drogba-Everton.bmp

Chelsea not off to the best start of the defence of their crown

Birmingham 5-1 Wigan
Ferguson (5), Jerome (34,42 PEN 59), McFadden (81) - Moses (2)
image-6-for-liverpool-v-birmingham-city-gallery-430067929.jpg

Birmingham on top form as Wigan brushed aside as Jerome hits hat-trick

Bolton 1-2 Arsenal
Fabregas O.G. (52) - Emmanuel-Thomas (23), Hazard (57), Fabregas missed PEN (7)
gun__1237454463_thomas_mancity.jpg

Arsenal fourtunate to beat a very stubborn Bolton side, Emmanuel Thomas scores his 1st Arsenal goal

Sunderland 1-0 West Brom
Welbeck (61)
Danny_Welbeck_1788550i.jpg

Welbeck summarizes vintage performance from Sunderland in 1-0 win

Tottenham 4-0 Stoke
Van Der Vaart (21,74,85), Lukaku (70)
van-der-vaart-tottenham.jpg

Van Der Vaart hits hatrick on Spurs debut as Stoke are brushed aside.

Wolves 2-0 Newcastle
Long (74), Hammill (90+3)
235333311-soccer-barclays-premier-league-wolverhampton-wanderers-v-liverpool-molineux.jpg

New signings Long and Hammill both score goals on their debuts in 2-0 win.

Fulham 0-2 Liverpool
Torres (5), Agger (66)
nando_450_blackburn.jpg

Torres and Agger secure 2-0 win for King Kenny.

Blackpool 3-0 Blackburn
Evatt (10,45+3), Mido (87)
Ian+Evatt+Bolton+Wanderers+v+Blackpool+Premier+dZ2HW5XZYiVl.jpg

Adam's corners are key as Blackpool score 3 from them. With Evatt getting 2.

Man City 4-1 Man Utd
Rossi (11),K.Toure (38),Dzeko (75),Tevez (80) Ruiz sent-off (81) - Rooney (12) Nani sent-off (8)
carlos-tevez-manchester-city.jpg

Man City City take advantage of 10-man Utd in celebration that will go on long into the night.

West Ham 2-1 Aston Villa
Kyrgiakos (13),Obinna (34) - Bent (53)
obinna_2556672.jpg

Obinna hits the winner in Villa thriller

Last edited:
Nice mate but think you should holiday matches and try get
more reports in would be even better... KIU

Nice mate but think you should holiday matches and try get
more reports in would be even better... KIU
yer i think i mite cause it takes long, i will edit the results and had more stuff like managers reaction. i had to do it quick cause i was going out

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:19 PM ----------

picture.php

picture.php

2nd round draw

The draw for the second round of the Carling Cup has been made and the draw below is only featuring clubs i am managing as they compete to fight it to the third round where the big boys come into the competiton.

0,,10373~3770709,00.jpg

The draw for the Premier League clubs is as follows:

Millwall vs. Fulham

Brighton vs. Wolves

Leeds vs. Stoke

Southampton vs. Bolton

Peterborough vs. Sunderland

Plymouth vs. Blackpool

West Ham vs. Sheff Wed

West Brom vs. Swindon

Newcastle vs. Preston

Everton vs. MK Dons

Wigan vs. Watford

Birmingham vs. Crystal Palace

Blackburn vs. Scunthorpe

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

what does everyone think about the layout ???

Leeds,southampton and swindon for the upsets!
cud do

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

acd9372bTottenhamHotspur_banner.jpg

ATATURK%20AIRPORT.jpg

Last night we travelled out to Turkey and landed into Ataturk airport at about 10am this morning and we were greeted by a mass of fans, this was to be expected as this is one of the clubs most important fixture of all time, you've gotta love European competitions with all the travelling it has already brought me one of the highlights of the season. We travelled in the plane with the most devout fans who are willing to come out here to support us, we had decided it would be better to fly with the fans a chance for them to meet ther heroes and it was a brilliant experience. They asked players questions and got their autographs, and for some of the less experienced memebers of the squad it was a surreal experience.

When we landed and walked off the plane to a very humid Istanbul, it had to be at least 25*C and this was 10 o'clock in the morning god only knows what it will be like at about 3 o'clock. During the flight i was discretely dicussing who to play with Jamie, Joe Jordan and my assistant Kevin Bond, we came to a conclusion that we should play more players who were use to the heat so more of the foreign lads but that didn't mean we would be leaving out some of the British players, no way ! We also said we would give some of the players who didn't play at the weekend just 2 days earlier.

sc4.jpg

In the end after the players went off to their separate hotel rooms i contuined thinking through in my head along with the other coaching staff who to play and in the end we came to this conclusion.

Gomes
Hutton Gallas Khumalo Assou-Ekotto

Pienaar Modric Van Bommel Bale
Van Der Vaart

Crouch

Tommorrow morning i will announce to the players the starting line-up to the players where i will also tell them an away goal is key even if it's a 1-1 draw that is a terrific result to take back to White Hart Lane.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:48 PM ----------

Fenerbache 1-0 Tottenham

Fenerbahce%20stadium.jpg

As my team and i lined up in the tunnels, i was overwhelmed with real excitement and was buzzing i was about to become a Champions League manager but at the same time i was nervous because the atmosphere was very hostile and you could hear the Fenerbache fans chanting on their team. i took a deep breath and lead my team onto the pitch.

The game started and we were being dominated for the first 20 minutes, we couldn't even get out lf our own half, Fenerbache went 1-0 up on 15 minutes, but from that point on i thought we were in control, Pienaar hit the post on the stroke of half time. After half time i brought on Niko and Jermaine and we contuined to dominate but we just couldn't get the ball into the back of the net, 1-0 it stayed, not to bad of a result. It gives us hope for the return league at White Hart Lane

images

Tonight is the Europa League qualifying rounds first leg and with Aston Villa, Liverpool and Man City all in action i decided to post up all the results together.

Aston Villa 3-1 Motherwell
Downing (7) Miller (10) Hateley O.G (35) - Murphy (24)
Stewart-Downing-006.jpg

This was a fantastic performance, the last thing i said to them before i sent them out onto the pitch was hassle them and don't give them any room, this was rewarded by being 2-0 up after 10 minutes. But i believe that Motherwell are still very much in this tie but only because of that sloppy goal we concended from a set piece, before the return leg i will work on defending set pieces in training.

Sibir 0-4 Liverpool
Torres (5,30) Suarez (14) Shawcross (45+4)
liv-main_1235090a.jpg

I felt today was an important day for the team today everything just seemed to click as we finally got a result our performances have deserved. As i said before the game there are no easy games in European football and we musn't become complacent and the boys did everything i asked of them. It was great for Fernando to grab 2 goals today which can only boost his confidence, the only down side today was that Suarez had to come off injured, we're not quite sure how serious it is, he'll get checked over by the physios tomorrow morning.

Wisla 0-4 Man City
Dzeko (44,50) Tevez (64,89)
Edin_Dzeko_1814669c.jpg

Of Course i am happy, you can't asko for much more when both your striker score 2 each.But in all seriousness it was important that we won this game espically when you play 2 games in 4 days. I took a risk in playing Johnson today but it turned out to be a good decision after he set up both goals for Dzeko. After we beat our rivals utd 4-1 and then play with most of the same players we score 4 again it is fantastic and we must keep this momentum going.

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:50 AM ----------

next round of premierleague results coming up tommorrow

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

bbcsport.jpg
Premier League Weekly Round-up

Man Utd 3-1 Everton
Valencia (27), Cahill O.G. (74), Hernandez (87) - Rodwell (79)
Javier+Hernandez+Manchester+United+Soccer+Player.jpg

Man Utd recovered from a humilating 4-1 defeat to nosy neighbours Man City last week but there were no problems this week for Utd as they comfortably beat Everton 3-1.

Blackburn 0-0 Tottenham
El+Hadji+Diouf+Huerelho+Gomes+Blackburn+Rovers+Q7tIzpgbcq4l.jpg

A bore draw highlight of the game was at the end when Gomes and El Hadji-Diouf had a little scrap as tempers boiled at the end.

Chelsea 2-0 Wolves
Sturridge (13), Kalou (17)
B785D252D65AE218B299B748A47A1.jpg

You know you are a good side when Frank Lampard can't get into the starting line-up, instead new signing Javier Pastore had taken the England midfielders place in the side. Chelsea were also without Didider Drogba.

Newcastle 3-2 West Ham
Nolan (63), Smith (82), Carroll (90+1) - Obinna (69), Cole (75)
14102010-Andy-Carroll.jpg

Newcaslte came out on top in what was a scrappy game filled with goals filled with excitement. As West Ham came from 1-0 down to be 2-1 in front but ended up losing 3-2. Andy Carroll hit an injury time winner to send St.James' park into an eruption of noise.

Stoke 1-1 Bolton
Jones (89) - Fletcher (37)
KenwyneJones_2546222.jpg

Kenwyne Jones' last gasp header rescued a point for Stoke as Bolton looked set to grab a hard earned win after Steven Fletcher (on loan from Wolves) put the Trotters ahead after 37 minutes.

West Brom 2-0 Fulham
Odemwingie (29,55)
Peter-Odemwingie-west-bro-006.jpg

A double from striker Peter Odemwingie gave West Brom the win against a very poor Fulham side. It could have been 7 or 8 if it wasn't for a fantastic string of saves from Fulham keeper David Stockdale.

Wigan 2-2 Sunderland
Moses (23), Diame (63) -Martens (16), N'Zogbia (43)
Victor-Moses-Wigan-Athletic.jpg
Wigan twice came from behind to earn a 2-2 draw with Sunderland, Wigan who suffered a humiliating 5-1 defeat to Birmingham last week were much better today definitely more organised. Highlight of the game was N'Zogbia's goal against his old club where he ran over to the Wigan supporters and jeered them, the noise was incredible the amount of boos and items that were aimed at N'Zogbia.

Arsenal 3-1 Birmingham
Wilshere (2), Van Persie (53,84) - McFadden (49)
jack-wilshere-hot-on-the-heels-of-walcott-415x275.jpg

Arsenal carried on their fine start to the season with a commanding 3-1 win over Birmingham. But just like last week Arsenal made it hard for themselves but other than that life is lookng good at Arsenal with the Gunners sitting pretty at the top of the table.

Aston Villa 6-2 Blackpool
Miller (16), A.Young (40), Bent (62), Ireland (72), Agbonlahor (81), Bannan (86) - Mido (24, 90+1)
young.jpg

Aston Villa completely tore Blackpool apart with a crushing 6-2 win against the newly-promoted side which really brought them back down to Earth after Blackpool had beaten Blackburn 3-0 last week while Villa lost 2-1 to West Ham. Kenny Miller contuined his fine start to life at Villa by netting the opener.

Liverpool 3-2 Man City
Lucas (19), Kuyt (60), Gerrard (82) - Hulk (8,32)
Steven-Gerrard-celebrates-001.jpg

Liverpool twice came from behind to beat title rivals Manchester City 3-2. Man City took the lead twice with Hulk scoring both. But Kenny Dalglish's side turned it around through captain Steven Gerrard.

Premier League Table Week 2
premierleaguetabelweek2.png

20th Fulham 0 points

Next update: Either tommorrow or Thurday Carling Cup night