i know man and we were barely even getting started!
Lol this is why I have auto-save on for every week. Creates like 4 seperate saves incase anthing like this happens.

Lol this is why I have auto-save on for every week. Creates like 4 seperate saves incase anthing like this happens.
i will try this in the future, it was crash dumping on new games too after the first day so i am going to try and verify the game caches as steam has told me to and see if it works?!/

Its worked!!! I have never been so happy to see January 1st 2014

Granada FC

View attachment 361802

November 2013

La Liga
Granada 2 - 1 Real Betis
Nekounam 79 Pudil 92

2 late goals from our midfield grab us the 3 points a Dani Pudil is definetly looking a good little player and much needed with Jaimie Gavilan rather injury prone.

Champions League Group Stage
Granada 0 - 3 Bayern

Expected again.

La Liga
Granada 2 - 1 Elche
Llorente o.g 45 Ortiz 80

Another lucky win with the other makeshift winger grabbing the winner, Pudil and Ortiz were both up for sale when i arrived at the club but both have done brilliantly for me.

La Liga
Villareal 2 - 2 Granada
Pudil 60 Emenike 91

Pudil yet again grabs a goal with Emenike scoring a very late equalizer in a game we should have been dominating.

La Liga
R . Madrid 0 - 1 Granada
Bony 51

Thats right you are eyes are not deceiving you! They absolutely hammered us for the entire match but we held on with a rare goal frm f
orgotten man Bony.

View attachment 361804

Shakhtar 3 - 2 Granada
Diakhate 69 Ortiz 71

2 goals in a frantic 3 minutes late on gives us a glimmer of hope but our chances of qualifying for the next round are done.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 361806View attachment 361807

Thats more like it up into 5th place now with Barcelona all but ready to storm away from everyone with games in hand, Real Madrid have had a terrible recent time!

Granada FC

View attachment 361872

December 2013

La Liga
Granada 2 - 1 Athletic
Nekounam 93, Ortiz 95

View attachment 361873

I have never seen a side score two later goals to win a match! There were 3 sending offs in this high tempered affair but what a late turnaround.

Spanish Cup 4th rnd 2nd leg
Granada 0 - 1 Numancia
Granada win 5-4 on agg

I put a load of reserves out for this match but i was still annoyed they couldnt get anything from this match.

La Liga
Granada 1 - 0 Espanyol
Gavilan 39

A good striker from winger Gavilan who makes a rare appearance after an injury hit season.

Granada 0 - 1 Bordeaux

A terrible result as we lose to only team we had a chance to beat, luckily it didnt matter and we go through to the Europa League knockout rounds.

View attachment 361875

We have achieved what i wanted and thats going into the Europa league where we will face Club Brugge in the knockout stages.

La Liga
Granada 1 - 1 Sevilla
Navas o.g 50

A lucky result were we just about do enough to scrape the point what is happening with the strikers though!?! They only have a goal a piece since October.

La Liga
Granada 2 - 0 Almeria
Nekounam pen 12 Bystrov 78

A good result and Nekounam is still looking good despite his age now and may well deserve a new deal with his current one up in the summer. Bystrov has also played well and after his loan finishes his contract is up so i could well get him for nothing at the end of the year.

La Liga
Osasuna 0 - 1 Granada
Powell 27

AMC Powell gets the winner with a 35 yard worldy, i think i will miss him more than Torje when he returns to Man Utd after his loan spell.

La Liga Table

I actually forgot to get a screenshot for the table as this was the time when the crash dumps kept happening, we are currently 2nd equal points with Barcelona who have an incredible 5 games in hand along with most teams having 3 games on us! I dont know why we are so far ahead in the league fixtures as we actually have more games this season than we did last.

Hendija Injuried 4 months

View attachment 361876

Young RB has done well in recent months and it was sad to see his progress stifled by a bad injury.

African Player of the Year Pape Diakhate !

View attachment 361877

Its not very often you see a CB get player of the year my 2 strikers certainly weren't going to get anywhere near it!

Javad Nekounam comes 3rd in Asian Player of the Year

View attachment 361879

A brilliant achievement for the 33 year old Iranian behind the two japanese stars!

Next up big changes in the Market!

Just a quick question to everybody, have you ever done better than me with such a low top goalscorer? Im currently second in the league after 19 league games, 4 cup games, 6 european games and my top goalscorer is Emenike on 5 goals with 3 of them being in the same match!!!!

Anyone want me to add anything to the story/layout? may do a player of the month and add a few more details? Ideas?

Anyone want me to add anything to the story/layout? may do a player of the month and add a few more details? Ideas?
Story is great,follow every day, you could add player of the month as you suggested,but everything looks very good! :D

Story is great,follow every day, you could add player of the month as you suggested,but everything looks very good! :D
Thanks man im more of a stats man than story so glad to like it, will get a load of updates up today

Granada FC

View attachment 362139

January 2014 Transfer Window

Change in Expectations

View attachment 362140

Along with this extra money i have sold Bony and Emenike as they scored 8 goals between them this season and are looking poor.
I sold them for a combined £30million but got stung by the 50% next fees i had added when i signed them for less money.

Mattias Destro ST £9.5million

View attachment 362141

Sven Gasch ST £1.2million

View attachment 362142

Will Hughes AMC £6.5million

View attachment 362143

Alen Halilovic AMR £4.4million

View attachment 362144

4 young signings come in to replace the 2 outgoing strikers with Destro the new main man up front and Gasch looking like a star for the future, i will only play one up front and have an AMC which may well be Will Hughes with Halilovic preffering an AMR role.

Granada Transfer History

View attachment 362145

So what do you all think of the deals i also signed 4 free signings to come in June which took up a bit of the budget.

Granada FC

View attachment 362173

January 2014

Spanish Cup 5th rnd 2nd leg
Sevilla 3 - 1 Granada
Angulo 93

At the moment my small squad is not really fussed about the cup and i just played a load of reserves and it showed.

La Liga
Deportivo 0 - 0 Granada

Bore Draw

La Liga
Granda 2 - 0 Getafe
Nekounam 45 Ortiz 71

A good win but i wasnt really focused on the football as i looked to secure key deals in and out of the club.

La Liga
Granada 2 - 0 Zaragoza
Pudil 46 Nekounam pen 64

My squad is currently hit by big injuries to the likes of Gavilan and Bystrov but there replacements have done well but our side is calling out for a clinical striker.

La Liga
Valencia 2 - 2 Granada
Angulo 30, 61

LB/ makeshift winger Angulo grabs both the goals to grab us a deserved point against rivals Valencia.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 362177

Currently sitting pretty in 2nd but as you can see most teams have a game in hand and Barca have a massive 4 games in hand and are still top of the table!

View attachment 362178

None of my players have even come close to getting on these stat charts at the moment with no standout player in the side.

Granada FC

View attachment 362181

Feb 2014

A massive month in Feb as we play 8 matches in a very short amount of time including playing Barca, Sociedad and At Madrid all big rivals in the league.

La Liga
Granada 0 - 0 Sevilla

Another bore draw

La Liga
R. Sociedad 2 - 1 Granada
Gasch 71

Another chance to cement our place near the top missed as we lose more precious points to bad defending young German striker Gasch did get his first goal for the club though.

La Liga
Granada 3 - 1 At Madrid
Nekounam 12 Rico 21, 34

3 quick goals from my 2 DMC's grabs us some vital points in a good win against mighty At Madrid.

La Liga
Granada 1 - 2 Barcelona
Gavilan 53

The golf in class is slowly closing as they dont thrash us this time in this quite nervy affair.

La Liga
Valladolid 1 - 3 Granada
Destro 42, 55 Hughes 71

Destro finally arrives and starts to show why i signed him, Hughes ran the midfield and capped his decent display with a good goal.

Europa League 1st Knockout rnd 1st leg
Granada 2 - 0 Club Brugge
Destro 33, 91

Another good game by Destro as he grabs another brace and pushes us towards the next round.

La Liga
Granada 1 - 0 Mallorca
Gomez 88

A late corner taken by Halilovic drops to CB Gomez who powered it into the net with a strikers finish to gain us 3 more points.

Europa League 1st Knockout rnd 2nd leg
Club Brugge 1 - 1 Granada
Kitoko 48
Granada win 3-1 on agg

A good result considering the amount of reserves i used including goalscorer Kitoko who will never get near the first team usually.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 362182

3rd place and sitting pretty as Real Madrid go back up to were they belong in 2nd with only 10 games to go Champions League football has got to be ours now!

View attachment 362183
Messi is top goalscorer at the moment but a return of 21 goals in 28 games is rather poor showing for him!

Player of the Month - Destro

View attachment 362184

I finally have the clinical finish my side has cried out for in recent months and i think he will help us really push on now in the closing months.

Europa League Draw

View attachment 362185

Oh dear Inter are up next for us and thats our European adventure all but over for another season.

You're Doing well at the moment and I wish you luck against inter.
You do fast updates too!

You're Doing well at the moment and I wish you luck against inter.
You do fast updates too!
Thanks man, i always play the game for a season before i start a story so im not wasting peoples time and then by that point the game is always 6 month ahead of the story so when i get chance i knock out 4 or 5 updates, im currently just starting the new season on the game

Granada FC

View attachment 362250

March 2014

First off another poor showing in the youth intake with nobody looking even close to playing for the first team ever, i will need to bring my only youngsters in.

View attachment 362254

La Liga
Granada 1 - 2 Malaga
Destro 53

Destro grabs another goal after Malaga grab two early goals to seal the win and our wobbly form continues.

Europa League 2nd Knockout rnd 1st leg
Inter 2 - 0 Granada

Well thats our European adventure over for another season.

La Liga
Real Betis 2 - 4 Granada
Halilovic 11 Destro 23, 41 Iriney 75

What a decent result its only the 3rd time in 2 years that we have scored more than 3 goals in a game, Destro just cant seem to stop scoring at the moment!

Europa League 2nd Knockout rnd 2nd leg
Granada 1 - 1 Inter
Destro 55

Yet again Destro scores to at least give us a respectable draw against the mighty Inter Milan.

La Liga
Elche 0 - 0 Granada

A bore draw against the bottom team in the league, are form is all over the place at the moment but nobody seems to want to capitalize on it.

La Liga
Granada 2 - 0 Villareal
Nekounam 62 Destro 73

Can that man stop scoring? Nekounam is still playing as well as ever as he turns 34 and has not shown any sign of letting up yet!

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 362253
2nd place still as we fight it out with Real Madrid but they have the better current form and will surely beat us in a few weeks time.

View attachment 362255

Player of the Month

View attachment 362256
Who else but Destro? 5 goals this month as he has really found his feet this month and is already our top goalscorer this season and the future is looking bright.

Granada FC

View attachment 362259

April 2014

La Liga
Athletic 1 - 0 Granada

We really need to sort out our defence as it was there poor concentration that let the points slip away from us.

La Liga
Espanyol 0 - 2 Granada
Gavilan pen 11 Destro 65

Gavilan sets us on our way and has a good game, he really showed what he can be like if hes not on the physio table.

La Liga
Granada 0 - 3 Real Madrid

Real show the real gap in quality between our two sides despite the fact i have been above them for most of the season.

La Liga
Granada 1 - 1 Osasuna
Gavilan 21

Another poor result in a match we should be comfortably winning we lose two vital more points.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 362264

Not long left of the season now and we sit about were we deserve to be in 3rd place with Real 5 points ahead of us now.

View attachment 362267

Player of the Month - Gavilan

View attachment 362269

Gavilan really showed what he could do this month after so many injury set backs.

Granada FC

View attachment 362303

May 2014

La Liga
Almeria 0 - 2 Granada
Yebda 59 Destro 78

A good result as we get back on track in this one sided game and hope to secure 3rd place in the next game.

La Liga
Granada 2 - 0 Deportivo
Destro 8, 88

That man Destro again grabs the headlines as we get our spot in the Champions League next season.

View attachment 362304

La Liga
Getafe 3 - 2 Granada
Destro 12, 78

Not the result i would have liked to have ended the season with but yet again Destro grabs a brace for us.

La Liga Table

View attachment 362305

So Barcelona get over 100 points this season and look dominant, we secure 3rd place easily in the end but it will be a struggle to break the top two up.

La Liga Stats

View attachment 362306

Messi and Ronaldo dont have outstanding seasons but they are still the top goalscorers, Destro manages to sneak into the top 5 for MOM's.

Top Goalscorer Destro 15 goals

View attachment 362307

Well it didnt take long for Destro to find his feet and he scored an impressive 15 goals in only 21 games and that was only half a season, oh next season is going to be good!

Best Player Nekounam

View attachment 362308

33 year old Nekounam has been simply outstanding this season and has shown no sign of slowing down with age.

Best Young Player Will Hughes

View attachment 362309

Despite again only being with us for 5 months Hughes had a good season and should look to build on it next year.

Team of the Season

View attachment 362310

Makeshift LB Gomez the only Granada player to make the La Liga team of the season despite another decent year for us.

Youth Facilities Expansion Cancelled

View attachment 362311

European Rankings

View attachment 362312

We move up a massive 60 odd places in the European rankings after a good season which will hopefully put us in an easier group but i doubt it.

Alrite guys let me know what you think of the end of season, id love some comments on what everybody thinks and if there are any changes i can make to the layout