Good to know Duca im second pushing to be the Champions with my Convincing 5-0 win i am glad our morale has picked up for the last three games of the season.

They are called Enkopings carnt wait to Resign buddy looking for a BSP team to offer me a job.

mate newport are amazing i already made them becoming a pro team in the next season

Ive now resigned as the Swedish team i was manager of i am in search of a new job.

Last edited:
I recently stsrted a game as unemployed with sunday league experience, but I have slightly less leagues loaded than you guys. Got a job offer in January 2011 and took over at Serie C2 side Sanremese. Starting bottom with only 8 points, I managed a very respectable 8th place, and gained promotion as champions the following season.

My own personal goals are to become Manchester United and England manager, and to win the Champions League and World Cup.

starting this now, my computer performance is only 3* and estimated game speed is now 1/2 *, so my comp is gonna be laggy as ****!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dunno why its automatic, defo clicked on sunday league :S

dunno why its automatic, defo clicked on sunday league :S

mine done the same thing. i set it to sunday league and it went to automatic. i resigned and fixed it. when u pick start unemployed go back to personal details set it to sunday league again and then start. not sure why i had to do this.

My computer performance and speed are both 1/2 * XD