Alright, all my pre season friendlies are over... the results are:

Vs Bognor Regis 3-1 (Win)
Vs Scunthorpe 2-2 (Draw)
Vs Rochdale 6-0 (Win)
Vs Chester 3-1 (Win)
Vs Glenavon 3-1 (Win)

Start of season coming up against Histon. Won't predict a result, but not to discouraged either by the pre season.

Only negative i can say about the pre season are the amount of goals conceded. Only one clean sheet in 6 games isn't the best.. but hey, a victory is a victory.

Last edited:
Ersboda SK, 2nd in the Swedish 4th division North (Swedish season starts in January and my game starts in June). My journey has begun...Interesting that most of the people here have either started as Newport or as a Swedish team

Just won my first cup match 4-0 vs, Sorrento.

Holzhauser x2, Fernandez, Alemano. All new signings but Alemano was there before on loan.

13th after 4 games... Needless to say, I don't have the best start to the season.

6 first team players injured... And I'm out of Left backs.. ****!

Been busy, went to see Inbetweeners today, and had a drivin lesson today plus i'm off to five-a-side football now, so i haven't done much.

Had 3 games: Fosine (w) 3-0, Modena (L) 1-2, Padova (w) 1-0.

So i'm 5th with 6 points! :)

(Newport County) 15 Games in - Won 11 Drew 3 Lost 1 - Top of Blue Square

James Cronesberry - Been the pick of my signings 9 goals from left wing.

Great to see you all in this Lads I am second in the League with Gainsborough at the minute at the end of Febuary will post some screenshots up at the end of the season.

Quick update. Currently 4th in January with Newport County(predicted 20th)
Star signing has been Killian Brennan on a free. Banging them in as an inside forward.
Also made these kits for my game as i didnt quite like the originals:
View attachment 192211View attachment 192212

Just finished first season - Won blue square premier with Newport County . will post screenshots later

say. no. more. oh. my. god.

OMGinterrrr.png

Managed to get Bursaspor job - So thats one top divison chalked off. but the team is very poor :( so cant see me winning any titles.