Pre-Season over, results as follows:

Rivera Chico (Away): L, 3-2
Flamengo (SP) (Away): L, 3-0
L'Arsenal (Home): L, 4-3
Rovers (VIR) (Away): W, 2-1
Orebro (Away): W, 2-1
Feindouno (Away): W, 4-0
Dalkurd (Home): W, 8-2

Djailson is the one-to-watch, scoring 12 times in 7 appearances in Pre-Season, including this foray against Dalkurd:
View attachment 192376

Next stop, November 2011 and the end of the season!

Good Luck to everyone whos doing this I got promoted with Gainsborough and now in the Blue Square Premier ive played 2 won 2. A 4-3 win over a felow play off promotian team and a 4-0 win over Barrow.

Just finished 1st season. Predicted 20th. Finished first. With the best goal difference iv ever seen :D

View attachment 192505

Also won the FA Trophy. Not renewing my contract to see what kind of offers I can get :)

Got Promoted, Needed a Draw to get promoted, lost 1-0 against a team needing to win to get promoted, i was so devastated that i'd lost, then looked how Bari got on to find they'd drew, which meant it didn't matter and i still got promoted! :D

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Resigned from Varese, got abit bored, Holida-ed through, clicked on apply to all clubs and return when job was offered, was REALLY suprised when i got an offer from Corinthians and Hoffenhiem, didn't think that i'd done that good with Varese!!

Just recorded my 2nd 7-0 victory in 4 games. Djailson is another sort of class in this league.

Manchester United are after this guy too... 16 years old.

[video=youtube;OWQDM7YTGPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWQDM7YTGPQ[/video]