Status
Not open for further replies.
What does your finance sheet look like now?

Btw, how'd you deal with the debt first season in?

I'll have a screenshot of the finances up by tomorrow for you mate.
Havnt updated in a while so ill put a month up as well.

The debt in year 1 cleared at the end of the season if you keep in budget.
I also had prize money for winning Pro League.
I think season 3 i was promised a new stadium and youth facilities which went on hold for a little while as i was taken over. The new owners then continued the build and season 5 i moved into the new stadium. However the new owners still needed to pick up a £56m debt i think. Despite that though im still just about breakin even every month and annually i make a profit in the summers of about £10m +

As i say ill have a finance shot up for you, hopefully someone can help me out a little bit with it. Wouldnt mind cutting the wage bill with Van Der Vaart and Defour on £43,500 p/w.

SEPTEMBER 2014

Belgian Cup 6th Round Draw
Lommel United v Standard Liege

Pro League
Charleroi 1 - 4 Standard Liege
Goals: Carcela, Guarch 2, Caio
Areola
Opare Barbaric Ramos Fabio
Defour Petrov
Witsel-----------------Carcela
Caio Guarch
Subs Used: Ojo, Crisetig, Rits
Its Derby day for these to sides today and Standard were really up for it. Witsel gave the ball to Caio who hit the bar after 3 minutes and it was a sign of things to come. Barbaric was injured on 12 minutes so Funso Ojo came on. The first goal came from Mehdi Carcela, Cracking a shot in off the post from 20 yards. Taufic Guarch then continued his fine form latching onto a Defour pass before sliding past the keeper for 2-0 with just 23 minutes gone. In the second half Petrov was provider for Guarch who grabbed his 2nd of the game just after the hour and Caio ended his recent dip in form with a fabulous solo run but drilling a shot in. 4-0 up and cruising Standard switched off from a free-kick in stoppage time and Denneboom got 1 back for Charleroi but it was no more than consolation. Next up AC Milan at the San Siro.

Champions League Group A
AC Milan 3 - 1 Standard Liege
Goals: Witsel
Areola
Opare Barbaric Mendes Fabio
Defour Petrov
Witsel-----------------El Ghanassy
Caio Guarch
Subs Used: Ciman, Van Der Vaart, Crisetig
Standard Liege started with a more attacking formation than in past Champions League campaigns and it severely back fired with AC Milan giving them a run around and a hat-trick from Pato with goals on 13, 20, 45+1. Pato nearly grabbed a 4th in the second half but hit the post. The pressure was off for Liege and they created a few chances. 12 minutes from time Witsel found himself in the box and his shot went in off the post for 3-1. Witsel nearly got another 1 back in stoppage time but his lob came off the crossbar.

Pro League
KV Mechelen 1 - 3 Standard Liege
Goals: Witsel, Guarch, Filipe
Areola
Ciman Filipe Ramos Bonemme
Rits Defour
Witsel-----------------El Ghanassy
Pedersen Guarch
Subs Used: Petrov, Rabello, Bienvenu
After their Champions League defeat at the hands of AC Milan, Standard wanted to start quickly and get back to winning ways. Some superb football was being played by Liege and it was a fine move for the goal on 22 minutes, Guarch with the final pass into Witsel who beat the keeper at his near post. Mats Rits was provider for the 2nd goal with an outstanding through ball inbetween the centre backs and Guarch was there to finish. 6 minutes before the break it was 3-0 with Filipe heading in a Defour corner. KV Mechelen struck next in the 2nd half, Blanc with a header from a corner. Standard Liege asleep again from a set piece but it didn’t effect the result as Standard stay joint top with Anderlecht and Germinal Beerschot.

Pro League
Standard Liege 1 - 0 Anderlecht
Goals: El Ghanassy
Areola
Ciman Barbaric Ramos Fabio
Rits Defour
Rabello-----------------Witsel
Pedersen Guarch
Subs Used: Skavysh, Petrov, El Ghanassy
The Clasico Belge Derby was won by Anderlecht in July for the Super Cup and last season Anderlecht beat Standard more than once so in the first league meeting at the Standard Stadium, Liege wanted all 3 points today. They looked to be on their way on 7 minutes when they were awarded a penalty but Axel Witsel had his kick saved by Proto. It was 0-0 at half time and littered with yellow cards the second half was much the same. The winning goal came after substitute El Ghanassy came on and was on the end of a rebound after Guarch’s shot was parried to send the Les Rouches fans into raptures with just 10 minutes left. There was still time for 1 red card after Witsel took a dive in the area even though he’d already been booked.

BARBARIC INJ - 4 weeks - Over exerting himself weights room - Back Strain

Pro League
KV Kortrijk 2 - 3 Standard Liege
Goals: Guarch 2, Pedersen
Areola
Ciman Mendes Ramos Fabio
Rits Defour
Rabello-----------------El Ghanassy
Pedersen Guarch
Subs Used: Ojo, Van Der Vaart, Bienvenu
KV Kortrijk made the brighter start of the 2 sides and there positive ness was rewarded when they headed in the first goal after 15 minutes. That lead lasted just 3 minutes when a superb lofted through ball found Taufic Guarch who finished clinically with a half volley. The game was opening up which suited Standard Liege and Mats Rits in particular who was finding space and slotting through balls. The 2nd goal came from Rits and Pedersen drilling in. Just before the half hour Mboyo squirmed a shot underneath Areola to bring the sides level. In the 2nd half the sides exchanged chances before goal 5 came from Taufic Guarch who sprung the offside with help from substitute Bienvenu’s through ball. A hard earned 3 points for Liege.

Club Player of the Month - Taufic Guarch

September Finances

Its a great read this story, I really enjoy the choice of Standard Liege, a good team.

It's odd that in my Lazio one, I've picked up Witsel and El Ghanassy, two great young belgians.

I will be following.

Its a great read this story, I really enjoy the choice of Standard Liege, a good team.

It's odd that in my Lazio one, I've picked up Witsel and El Ghanassy, two great young belgians.

I will be following.

Good to hear it although i highly reccomend Steven Defour :D
The only player ive failed to sign who ive targeted is Shaquiri from Basel, He joined Getafe instead which is understandable but some of the smaller nations have fantastic quality players. Denmark, Belgiam, Switzerland, Austria have got some talented young footballers.

Thanks for following mate, Im going to crack on with October :p

Message for all followers.
Unfortunately my computer has had a virus and ive had to restore to the factory default and thus has deleted my football manager and the beloved Standard Liege game. Quite ****** off that i didnt put it on a memory stick before hand but i didnt think at the time.
Sorry followers, I'll do another story some time in the future.

Thanks for following,
Chris (TottenhamBoi90) (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.