A New Era

Have you got it yet mate?

got it today with the title Dr Kris Jackson PHD lmao made my day that did going to watch de ja vu later cheers n ill have a peek at your wolves game also check the songs out :D lets get our net game on the go

Sorted. Theres also a save on there when Inter offered me a job with about £157m transfer budget. Might be worth a look as well. Might have an hour or two later tonight mate. Wifes off out boozing, if my mental daughter goes to sleep early enough I'll jump on msn

Oh and if theres any Rackethead Kev on there, thats my old band.

BBCSport.co.uk 29th August 2013 - Deadly Dalla Valle Sinks Spurs

Spurs 1 - 3 Wolves (Premier Division)

Didier Deschamps was left cursing forwards after this heavy home defeat, his own and Lauri Dalla Valle. The immaculate Finn grabbed a fantastic hat-trick to knock the stuffing out of brave Tottenham who completely outplayed Wolves in the first half.

'A game is 90 minutes,' said Deschamps 'But we really only played for 45. Im annoyed because we could have won the game. We SHOULD have won the game. We didnt take our chances and they did.'

Wolves nosed in front in the 21st minute when Falcao broke down the right and whipped the ball low into the box. Paul Robinson hesitated and Mike Bull flicked it past him for Dalla Valle to prod into an emtpy net.

The goal came against the run of play, and Tottenham equalised in farcical circumstances just 8 minutes later. A long ball upfield from Ledley King looked harmless enough until Ismael decided to try to walk the ball out of his area instead of picking it up. Berbatov promptly robbed him and rolled home from 18 yards.

The rest of the half was all Tottenham and both Berbatov, Austin, Downing and Paul Anderson all squandered excellent chances.

2 minutes into the second half and Dalla Valle swung the game. He collected Yuris through ball and coolly curled a shot into the top corner past the advancing Robinson. Wolves then overrun Tottenham in the midfield, with both Huddlestone and Moutinho sitting deep relying too much on counter attacks.

Yuri and Yasar took full advantage of the amount of pitch they were being given by combining to create Dalla Valles 3rd. The Finn still had a lot to do as he received the ball 30 yards out on the inside left, but noticing Robinson drifting out of position towards the near post he reacted sharply and curled a low curling 30-yarder around O'Shea and beyond Robinsons despairing dive into the far bottom corner.

The game was over then as a contest, and the introduction of Gomes and Walcott gave Spurs too much to worry about at the back to even think about going forward.

'I know Ive praised Lauri a lot lately, but how can I not acknowledge a performance like that?' said Gav Williams. 'Hes turned the game for us when we looked like getting beaten. Tottenham were all over us and could easily have beaten us. Lauris goals changed that and then we took control. Thats how valuable he is to us.'

It was Dalla Valles 5th League goal in 3 games, and 10th of the season so far. On this showing, it looks like John Austin is a long forgotten memory for Wolves fans as Lethal Lauri continues to score for fun.

The Sun 10th September 2013 - Wolves Favourites For Europe

Wolves have been made favourites to retain their European crown ahead of their trip to Nantes. At 10-1 they edge ahead of Valencia, Barcelona, Arsenal, Roma and Bayern Munich in the odds to win the trophy.

'Its great to be made favourites,' said Gav Williams. 'But it can be a curse, you're a scalp to be had when you're favourites. We know we're capable of doing it but anything can happen in this competition.'

SkySports.com 10th September 2013 - Nantes Savaged By Bull

Nantes 1 - 3 Wolves (Champions League Group B)

Mike Bull stepped into the intimidating shoes of injured Lauri Dalla Valle and scored twice to cap a fine performance as Wolves overpowered French Champions Nantes. It took him only five minutes to grab his first as Falcao diverted a long ball from Yasar into his path for him to finish from 7 yards.
Wolves pressure paid off again as Walcott chased down a seemingly lost cause on the left and his cross found Bull unmarked to sidefoot home another close range effort.

Walcott then killed the game off as the ball was moved inside from the right for Trecarichi to pick out Walcott who turned his man and sidefooted home.
Nantes grabbed a consolation as Claudiu Keseru raced clear after beating the offside trap and smashed past the advancing Ismael.

Wolves will definitely face sterner tests during their defence of the European Cup, but still look frightening as they move forward with pace, precision and power.

The Express & Star 15th September 2013 - Honours Even In Battle Of Old Trafford

Man Utd 1 - 1 Wolves (Premier Division)

Man Utd and Wolves battled out a hard earned draw, but either side could feel they should have ended up wit the three points. It was a classic game of two halves as attacking football flowed in abundance.

Wolves controlled the first half and should have gone ahead in the fifteenth minute as Mike Bulls fancy footwork saw him work himself clean through only to place his shot inches wide of the post. But it was Man Utd who took the lead in the 35th minute as Alessio Cerci rose higher than anybody else to head home Cristiano Ronaldos centre.

Man Utd came after the break intent on putting the game beyond doubt, although a string of free-kicks just outside the Wolves box failed to add to the scoreline.
Gav Williams then made two changes on the 70th miinute which changed the game. Antonioli replaced Falcao and Federico Laurito came on for the ineffective Mike Bull, and the Argentinian forward made all the difference. Indeed Laurito almost equalised with his first kick as he fired an 18 yard shot past keeper Iannarilli and just over the angle of the woodwork.

Ottmar Hitzfeld then made three changes of his own which seemed to have Man Utd confused and disjointed, and Lauritos liveliness finally paid off in the 87th minute. He met Juan Lucas freekick and volleyed goalwards, Iannarilli parried and Gomes was on hand to grab his second goal of the season and earn Wolves a point.

'I think that was a fair result,' said Willams. 'It was an even match over the 90 minutes and I dont think either team deserved to lose. Man Utd are a good side so Im happy with a point. Wolves now sit 3 points behind surprise package Preston, the seasons ealry pacesetters.