LexRO

Reaction score
attachment.php

Manchester City's new manager revealed: Alex Pascaru !

Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak had came to an agreement with the romanian ex-international footballer Alex Pascaru.

Alex Pascaru have a 2 years contract with Manchester City, until June 2011, worth 190 000 £/week.

Manchester City gave to the new manager a 79 000 000 £ transfer budget and 2 400 000 £ wages/week.

Good luck. It's a City story so i'll definetly be following ;)

No offence but Man City isn't really a challenge

Is a challenge Manchester City because every time you want to build a team si challenging.

Agree, is easy because you have some money, a lot, but you need to invest them good.

I will come back in minutes with some transfers.

You need to put more detail in, such as comments on the transfers, fake articles, headers, not just take up space with pictures and big text. You need a good Picture:Text Ratio.

You need to put more detail in, such as comments on the transfers, fake articles, headers, not just take up space with pictures and big text. You need a good Picture:Text Ratio.

Thank you, with your post you "opened my eyes" :).

I know what I have to do next, tomorrow I will do some really nice things here, maybe you will like then...

Cheers !

Not many good signings for that amount of money, but what the hey?

FIFA says: MADNESS !!!

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

BBC presents the official transfers made by Alex Pascaru, new manager of Manchester City.

Last edited:
Really nice story.

You pleasantly suprised me :D

No offence but Man City isn't really a challenge

No offence, but you have a really small *****

Good luck with your story and hopefully you wont only use fake articles :)

Last edited:
Other tell me that a real story should look like this (with some fake articole) and not only picture from the game and others the other way :).

I think I will mix and match. :)

JParker, what stuff ? Fake news ?