Transfers

Ciprian Marica to Atletico Madrid for 10 000 000 £ (OUT)
ciprian-marica.jpg

Ciprian wanted to play more games, I told him that he's time will come and need to stay patience for a little while and then he will be first team regular. He rejected my offer and then I decided that he will leave the team. With sadnes I confirm his transfer to Atletico Madrid, Ciprian is a very good player and hope at Atletico Madrid will do a lot better.

Yoann Gourcuff for 20 000 000 £ (IN)

Gourcuff_1346583.jpg

I'm delighted to annonce the new midfielder, Yoann Gourcuff. I watched in the last season and I'm very happy that he accepted my offer to join the new Premier League champions. He can help us very much in the near future, and can make this team the best in the world.

Denis Alibec for 1 800 000 £ (IN)
111833_bigger.jpg

Maybe this is a very surprising sign, but Alibec was one of the best of the Internzionale's youth team. For the next season, he is not in my plans for the first team, so he will be loaned to Juventus.

Shay Given to Real Madrid (LOAN) (OUT)
shaygiven_130505.jpg

Shay is not my future plans, I sent him on Loan to Real Madrid and for an posible transfer for 2 200 000 £. Joe Hart and Costel Pantilimon are my first options for GK, Hart will be kept on squad for this season, the rest of players that were on loan last season, will be this season too.

Sofiane Feghouli FREE (IN)

NEWS_1254145451_Feghouli.png

For the future of the team, but can be a solution for the first team more recent that I think if he impress me.

This summer, more players are posible to came. After Portugal won the Worl Cup, is posible to cam one or to portugues. I will do almost anything to can transfer Cesc Fabregas.
Thomas Müller is another one of my targets, but I don't know if Bayern will let him go, if they want money, is not a problem.

who is ur kepper now?

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

After Portugal won the World Cup

WTF??????
Impossible!!!!!!
Maybe CR was left out

Joe Hart first option, Costel Pantilimon reserve.

In my game, Portugal won the WC 2010 with 3 - 1. In final was Czech Republic and Portugal. CR have scored one goal :)

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:32 AM ----------

Transfers

Thomas Müller for 15 000 000 £
thomas_mueller_imago_3001.jpg

Bayern have accepted very quick to let go this exception player. Good to us ( :) ).

Wayne Bridge to Celtic (LOAN) + Fee

Wayne-Bridge-Manchester-City-Pre-Season_2356903.jpg

After all the mistakes form last season I confirmed that Bridge leave on Loan to Celtic for the next season.

Joleon Lescott to Celtic (LOAN) + Fee
Lescott006739_display.jpg

City is moving to Celtic ( :) ). Lescott accepted the offer form Celtic for Loan and posibility of buy.

Arsenal says NO to Cesc Fabregas transfer.
I offered to Arsenal no more and no less that 50 000 000 £ + 30 % procentage of the next sale, and they refused. Fabregas it was verbal agree with me, after we met in London, but Arsenal didn't want to hear.
Cesc_Fabregas_551406a.jpg

On Pre-Season matches, Manchester City don't have a problem, major of the teams were small, Manchester City had some tours in USA, China, Japan.
Man City losse only one match, against Real Madrid with 2 - 0, but a game that dosen't scare me, is only a pre-season.
Next match is against Chelsea in "FA Community Shield" at Wembley.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

fa-community-shield_243x181.jpg

Chelsea 1 - 0 Manchester City

A good game played by Manchester City, but Chelsea was better. My team attacked like I told them and I'm pleased with what they done, but not with the score... But we need to not forget, that Chelsea is one of the best teams in the world (I'm not saying that just because I'm a fan, really is one of the best).

Loans (now with pictures)

Now you can see exact what player is at loan at what team.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:19 PM ----------

attachment.php

Manchester City's Manager have resinged from his position in the club !!!
This news came as a shock after only a few weeks ago have signed a new contract for 3 years.

No one know where is Alex Pascaru, but rumors says that is in London and had agreed with Arsenal for 2 years, but are no oficial news.

We will bring news how fast will be available.

Last edited:
Just read the whole of page 2, congratulations on winning the league! ;)

Oh, how come you resigned?

Chelsea announce today that the new manager is Alex Pascaru.
Chelsea sacked the former manager, Carlo Ancelotti one week ago and they were very silent and this is a shocking.

well i was goin to say well done for man city but now you left seems a shame.

Good story so far mate, but how come you left City?

In the game I didn't resig, I had to star a new game unfortanely because Win 7 problems... My HDD was almost burned because one version of Win 7 (this happens when you try untested windows versions), so all my datas are gone, musica, photos, sites... everything...

And if started a new game, I star with Chelsea, my favourite team.

Isn't this going to get confusing, now, mate? Because all the dates will have reset, and its like City have never won the league. Your story will become a maze of time paradoxes, spanning galaxies as you have over-circulated time for almost a year, starting at Chelsea who had lost their manager supposedly at the end of the first season, ruining the galaxy...Do not go into the light.....

Sorry. Am I the only one who watches Doctor Who?

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

get better players

Nice support there mate...

You are right... I think... :O

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

chelseamz.png

Alex Pascaru was pressented offcial at Stamford Bridge as the new Manager of Chelsea London !!!

Bruce Buck presented the new manager in a special press conference.

1394733399.png
1394733399.png

Now I'm here and some things will change. Some players will leave and maybe even from the staff, if I consider them useless. The chairman gave me complete control over the club.

I want to know all that now, I'm here and is no more vacation, how it was in the last years, I'm not expect to be esay, but I will do whatever is need to rebuild the club.

Fans call the new manager: NEW JOSE MOURINHO after the statements made at press conference

Transfers

Hilario (OUT)

After 3 years, Hilario had leaved Chelsea for Palermo.

Gai Assulin (IN)

I call it New Fabregas, for many reasons and I think Barcelona made a huge mistake that they let go, but this is a very good opportunity for us.

Yoann Gourcuff (IN)

I think that Yoann can become better that Frank Lampard, but until then he will make a couple with Lampard and Essien at midfield.

I have promiesed that Chelsea will become one of the most powerfull teams in the world and soon we will win UEFA Champions League, from this moment you can think that UEFA Champions League trophy is just a matter of time for Chelsea.

no offence but bad idea in leaving man city
hate chelsea
no offence to chelsea fans
i'll still follow

Sorry for your fellings, but Chelsea is my favourite team, I started with Man City to prove myself that can play against Chelsea and beat them and "steal" them the throphy of Premier League...

But if that situation with Win 7 (I not recomand Win 7 to no one) I didn't have a motivation to begin again with Manc City...

You don't need to see my theam like you see the real Chelsea, you can see my team, like a team of a friend or a colleague here on FM-BASE.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Transfers

Sergio Agüero (IN)

Finally Sergio is at Chelsea. I invested a large sum of money, but all are worth.

This is the final transfer made by Chelsea in this campaign.
I hope that all supportes are happy with the new signings.

Loans

Unfortunately I'm here to announce that Sergio will miss the first match, in FA Community Shield against Manchester United because of a virus.

I don't know if it was just me, but I managed Man City for half a season and I ended up 10th. It was the worst save I'd ever played, EVER! And with all that money... I just really think Man City had a poor side so I ended up selling off basically all the players they had bought and ****** up my chances of them gelling together, haha :(

Is just you, in all my games, all my saves with all teams that I played Man City play very very good, even if you don't buy any players in the first season. Be careful with tactics, is more important that players sometimes...

Try 4-4-2 or 4-5-1, this tactics give me the best result, or even 4-3-3 (Barcelona style).

Have some poor players that are OK to sell but not all and not all in the same time, you probably messed up the chemistry of the team. Give the team some time to become a team not some superstars players.

What team you have now ?

Leeds, I'm 1st in the Premiership in my fifth season ;)

Won League 1, Championship, 2nd in Prem, 1st in Prem and I'm currently first again.

Loving the Layout and the story man keep it up !!!