hey man looks good,although sometimes its hard to read,when are your pre-season updates coming?Looking forward to them....

Soon mate, but the pre-season matches I don't think I will present in detail because are with small teams and I try new tactis so I don't have really what to present, but stay toon for more info.

Cheers !

Sure, even in Paint I think you can make it, but in photoshop you have more options and makes it nicer :)

Sure, even in Paint I think you can make it, but in photoshop you have more options and makes it nicer :)

But you have to buy it :( will gimp work

btw can't wait to see how the season goes. GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:
Hmm... not a good start mate
hope they play better in the league

That's a rubbish start.

When I saw the OP I was about to leave the thread, you made a big amends though. Well done.

Alex Pascaru is blamed by many people and some supporters of the team, asking the Directors what is with the new manager and why the team of many milions of £ is playing so bad in this last few games.

Yesterday some fans had gathered in the front of the stadium and demanded to speak with the new Manager about the team and his future at this club. The Security had come very quick to prevent any violations and were about to call police when all the fans had start to scream when they saw Alex Pascaru emerged from the building and coming to them.

Alex: Good evening !
Supporter:
You have to explain us some things, sir.
Alex:
I understand what is the problem, and I more that you I want to fix it how fast I can... But this is not a problem that we should speek in here, all of you are invited in my office to discus the problem.
Supporter:
I was hoping that we can understand, and you proven to me that you are a man of your word.

After about 2 hours, all wear coming out of the office jokeing and laughing and speek about the next match against Hull City, match that will be in 3 days (15 August 2009) at City of Manchester Stadium.

When Alex came back in the building, the director awaits him in the door...

Director: What was that about ? Why did you go to them, many of this men can be dangerous...
Alex: It was about that matches that we had in last month... No so bad results but the bad playing style that we had.
Director: You are the first manager of this club that do something like that, I mean go and talk to people, furios football supporters. I'm glad that you do that and prove them you are a responsable person.

Happy supporters even there team didn't do very well in last time...
article-1123402-02A4AA4C00000578-152_468x330.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:07 PM ----------

The BIG day is here !!!
The new season of Barclay's Premier League is on the way !!!

010310366511200.jpg

City of Manchester Stadium is full !!!
The talking form 3 days ago have an huge impact on the fans, Pascaru it will be better not disappoint them...

Hull City seems to be a sure victim here, but in Premier League everything can happen to everyone.

The formation of Manchester City is a surprising one, no Tevez in the First team, or Jovetic, Marica or Dzeko. The goalkeeper is a total suprise, everyone will think that Shay Given is more experimented and more appropriate that the young Pantilimon, but Alex made some interesting changes to the team, hopefully in the good manner.

When Alex entered on the stadium, he was presented to the supporters, and in that moment the stadium just blow away, every one was screaming like on a goal, the fans made an incredible atmosfere on the City of Manchester Stadium.
Alex had tell to his assistent that the fans will be suprised in this game and will have for what to scream.

The match in on !!!

The match is over !!!

Manchester City 4 - 0 Hull City

Manchester City looked very different from what had in the friendly.
Had dominate the game from the star to the finish.

The new players had done a very good job, pressing, passing and scoring for victory, and they deserved.

The statistics are incredible and prove that Manchester City was a lot better that Hull City.

Emmanuel Adebayor and Adam Johnson where incredible, both of them make the double.
All the team played very well, only Shaun Wright-Phillips played in "other game" that the rest of the team, but at halftime he speek with Pascaru some minutes in private, and in the second part he was changed with Jovetic.

After this game, the supporters from 3 days ago came to Alex and thanked him for this unbelievable star of the season and assured him that have there support from now on.

great result
hope the players keep up the good work

010310366511200.jpg

Blackburn 0 - 3 Manchester City

Many supporters of Manchester City traveled to the Blackburn to support there team.
Manchester City show an defensive formation but defensive only in apperence.
Manchester City gave up there posession to Blackburn and played a game at waiting and striking on the brake and that they done...
3 counterattacks gave the 3 points to Manchester City and they are now in the second place, at the same number of points with Chelsea, team that made the exact scores like Manchester City in this match and the last one.

Aston Villa 3 - 0 Manchester City

Manchester City defeated for the first time in this season, and for the first team they concede goals. Before this game, Pantilimon keeped a clean sheet for 270 minutes, a new record for the young goalkeeper.

Team seemed that they don't have power to do something against Aston Villa strikers.

Alex Pascaru comented the team performance after the game: "This game was the worst I ever had on my carrer, I can't believe what I seen on the field... I want to apologize to the supporters, I will do my best, for the good sake of Manchester City, you can be sure of this !"

0,,10794%7E3737902,00.gif

Manchester City 6 - 0 Port Vale

No bad suprised in the first match of the Carling Cup. Manchester City in first 20 - 25 minutes had aprox. 5 big chances to score, but the bad luck was with Manchester City.

Marica had a great game, but he didn't score, but made 2 of the goals with superb passes to Tevez, who scored 4 goals.

The next match is against Tottenham.

But the match with Aston Villa... was a cold shower, but maybe a good one, this wake me up after that incredible results...

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:36 AM ----------

010310366511200.jpg

Manchester City 2 - 1 Tottenham

An unimpresive match, Manchester and Tottenham played like it was last match on the season...

Giorgio Chellini score his first goal for Manchester City !!!

Manchester City 3 - 2 Fulham

A good match, a lot of goals, but overall a draw have been more fair.

Ciprian Marica scored his first goal for Manchester City and the fans have made him a suprised, they came with the national flag of the Ciprian's country and told him that they are grateful to Romania, and don't have the same impresion about romanians like have the people in London (If reference to Mutu - Chelsea case).

For the first time in this season Manchester City is on the lead in Premier League.