I dont know if anyones asked this cant be bothered trawling through 5 pages :)

but ... whats the best potential for a youth player ?

Shrewsbury have a young lad called Tom Bradshaw whose brilliant in real life but is dire on the game, would like to improve him slightly. knowing what's good and whats bad would be great, thanks.

the best is -10 and then it decreases -9, -8 etc etc

Cheers for such quick response's guys, knew could count on you :)

I dont know if anyones asked this cant be bothered trawling through 5 pages :)

but ... whats the best potential for a youth player ?

Shrewsbury have a young lad called Tom Bradshaw whose brilliant in real life but is dire on the game, would like to improve him slightly. knowing what's good and whats bad would be great, thanks.
Request on the thread and we will make it for you?

See in sig below, the part in red.

Help

I have made a new database with new legues and new teams in that league.

But wen i go to create cups i have a problem.

I want to creat a cup chosing the format groups and then cup, but it always gives me an error saying that the cup is to early then the last one.

I have changed to all kind of dates but i still cant make it work,, can any one help me???

I have made a new database with new legues and new teams in that league.

But wen i go to create cups i have a problem.

I want to creat a cup chosing the format groups and then cup, but it always gives me an error saying that the cup is to early then the last one.

I have changed to all kind of dates but i still cant make it work,, can any one help me???

could you provide a screenshot of the error message which comes up? I don't understand what the problem with dates is?

i know where the editor is, but when i go to open it th computer says:
1. editors open (when it's not)
then my screen goes black for about a second

Why does this happen? thanks

Good Guide mate......seems to be helping alot of people and I use it as a reference so much

i know where the editor is, but when i go to open it th computer says:
1. editors open (when it's not)
then my screen goes black for about a second

Why does this happen? thanks

it may take a while to load, open task manager and check if its there click on processes and it should be taking up about 200- 300kb of ram, also make sure computer has enough ram and you dont have to many programs open.

tried that, its the only thing open.. waited and same thing happens :/

thanks

Last edited:
when i go into the editor data folder there is only one document in there and when i open it the internet just pops up and it has alot of random words on it???

Is their any way to determine the players that start in the first team, and those in the reserves using the data editor. For example, Gary Neville always starts in the reserves and i would like to be able to change him, along with others, so when i start a new game, he will start in the first team instead.

Thanks

o.k. I've got it to work bu when i tested the nation rules of a nation i'm creatinng, this happens and i don't know how to change it

Last edited:
how come whenever i make a new league and start a new game using the new database it only gives me a recommended limit of 20000 players not the usual 75000

o.k. I've got it to work but when i tested the nation rules of a nation i'm creating, this happens and i don't know how to change it

You don't need to put anything in the 'break period'. That option is if you wanted to have a month break in the winter like Spain. Untick that option and test the rules. If that doesn't work could you provide a screenshot of the 'general' tab

how come whenever i make a new league and start a new game using the new database it only gives me a recommended limit of 20000 players not the usual 75000

Becasue you are already using an edited Database which contains many changes no doubt so obviously more proceesing power will be need to run your edited Database thus recommeding a lower player count

I'm probably being stupid in asking this, but when I get the editor up and load the database, there is nothing there, i.e existing clubs, etc. Is it meant to be like that? As all I am looking to do is edit an existing clubs transfer budget at the moment. Thanks, and sorry if it's a stupid question!

the screen would be blank because in all likelihood you have selected anything. Click on the cubs option on the lower left part of the screen. Then a search function will pop up. Type in the name of the club and then click on the club when the results come in and go from there

I'm probably being stupid in asking this, but when I get the editor up and load the database, there is nothing there, i.e existing clubs, etc. Is it meant to be like that? As all I am looking to do is edit an existing clubs transfer budget at the moment. Thanks, and sorry if it's a stupid question!

Is that the first time it's happened or a regular occurrence?
Maybe try restarting the editor

I think I've got it going now, I wasn't using the filter properly. It's my first time with the editor :)

Just trying to figure out how to load my edited data onto my Man City save?

all editor changes require a new game to use mate