Does anyone know if its posible to edit whos in the champions league? I want to put tottenham in it and liverpool out

Does anyone know if its posible to edit whos in the champions league? I want to put tottenham in it and liverpool out

Select Tottenham. Go to their Competitions menu. Then change the previous season's finish to 4th. Oh and change Liverpool's from 4th to whatever Spurs were. Should work.

anybody know what this error is? i got it when using an edited database but it doesn't seem to do anything. if i click ok then it goes away and i can continue playing the game but i want to know what it means and what the problem causing it is.

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to actually save my changes in the data editor and load them up in-game! Can anyone just briefly explain the logistics of how this works?

Once you've loaded the database, made your changes then click file and choose save editor data as...
When you press new game on FM10 tick the change box and all your custom databases will show up there and choose the one you just made

Lads, is there any way to create a totally new player, or do i just have to edit one??

step 1: open up your normal database editor that came with the game
step 2: load up your database to the patch you want to play it on
step 3: click on people in the right hand menu
step 4: click add and select the player uption from the drop down menu
step 5: fill in the details
step 6: give the player an appropriate ca for the stats you've given them
step 7: save the database

repeat the process from step 3 until you have created all the players that you wanted.

can i create a manager with my editor and then use it in game?

if you create a manager in the editor then you can't manage him but he will appear in game. for example if you created a manager and put him at chelsea then if you started at liverpool then look at chelsea's staff he will be manager but you can't control him.

to add another manager that you can control start up your game and there should be an add new manager button on the menu in the top right hand corner.

hi ive located the editor, but when i open it, its just a notebook document on an internet page? what should i do next

i have 'activated' the new zealand league in the editor and made it playable. i would like to be able to setup the oceania champions league tournament with teams from new zealand and australia + other clubs, how do i do this?

how do you edit the prize money for a league????

i have 'activated' the new zealand league in the editor and made it playable. i would like to be able to setup the oceania champions league tournament with teams from new zealand and australia + other clubs, how do i do this?

i think it's already in the game and you just need to load up a league that would qualify for it to be able to play it. if you don't get it from just loading up new zealand and australia then try loading up more oceania leagues which can be found on this thread --- http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f74/kingerics-finns-and-nick-mains-additional-leagues-t33999.html

Last edited:
i have released a data update for fm10 all changes of players, transfers, bans managers etc done upto 14thjune, u find it in the transfer updates section

i've added a new club to the belgian competion but when i want to start a new game with my team i cant select belgium :s
i see a warning sign next to belgium and cant select it what did i do wrong?

Hey guys,I just downloaded KingEric's additional league,how do i load it onto my current database

Hey guys,I just downloaded KingEric's additional league,how do i load it onto my current database

New game, chose watever database you want (10.3/10.2 etc) but also tick the box which says change and it will take you to a new page with your downloaded databases (assuming you saved it in the right folder)