I have tweaked my data in the editor, now that the new patch is here, how can i merge my tweaked data with the new update data from the new patch?

Can anyone help me please, i'm new to this game. Thank you..

I have tweaked my data in the editor, now that the new patch is here, how can i merge my tweaked data with the new update data from the new patch?

Can anyone help me please, i'm new to this game. Thank you..

i think it automatically changes to your most recent patch (ie 10.2)
Thats the good think bout the new DB layout

iv accident saved over my config.xml file can i get it back?

Can't find it on my Windows Vista laptop :mad:

And ideas? Tried in My Documents and My Programmes but no luck :'(

i know how to use it and have done it. It is saved in the editor data file, but when i open fm and press new game it does not show :S

Can't find it on my Windows Vista laptop :mad:

And ideas? Tried in My Documents and My Programmes but no luck :'(

Try here, C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2010\tools\editor

I also have a Windows Vista Laptop and that's where I get mines. Once you find the file copy it then paste it onto your desktop for quick acess.

I can`t change the date of birth for existing players or add an age for my created players!? When trying to change the date just stays the same as before, and when giving a new player a date of birth it stays blank and the player is aged 100...

I didn't merge it and it still worked for me. When I loaded a new game, I used default database and clicked the 'Change' button next to the Editor Data thing. It gave me a list of my saved databases and I could select as many or as few as I wanted.

I have made an update to the 10.2 patch, when the 10.3 patch comes out will it automatically merge with my update or will it overwrite my CA and PA changes?

I have made an update to the 10.2 patch, when the 10.3 patch comes out will it automatically merge with my update or will it overwrite my CA and PA changes?

I'm not sure although there is a merge function on the editor so you might have to use that

i have a different editor to you can you send me the link for your 1

might be a bit off topic, but how do know ther limit of putting players stats up.
i mean even with 200 ability, i know u cant just put everything up to 20, but how do u know where to draw the line???

might be a bit off topic, but how do know ther limit of putting players stats up.
i mean even with 200 ability, i know u cant just put everything up to 20, but how do u know where to draw the line???

I dont think any1 kno's