Toni Kroos is on Loan somewhere but not sure why the other two don't show up :S
When you add the team to the Turkish league you must remove another one to make sure there are still the correct number of teams in the league.

Tiraths,can you upload screenshots on how to do this? I can't find 'Steamapps' anywhere.I use Windows 7 on a HP computer btw

right am on a pc and not using steam - my question is
i have recently downloaded a database off this website a challenge thingy, where do i save it too? and how do i get it to work ? i cant extract it into the start menu :(

I tried to open the editor by clicking on the file in Computer > C > Program Files > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Football Manager 2010 > Tools, but it didn't come up. I tried again, but it said it was already running. It's not come up; there's no tab at the bottom, and there's nothing hiding on the desktop. Any ideas how to solve that?

I tried to open the editor by clicking on the file in Computer > C > Program Files > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Football Manager 2010 > Tools, but it didn't come up. I tried again, but it said it was already running. It's not come up; there's no tab at the bottom, and there's nothing hiding on the desktop. Any ideas how to solve that?

im sure you've solved it now but if you press ctrl+alt+del then open up task manager it should show the application

Hey, I have a question. When creating a totally new league, how do you decide which spots qualify for European competition?

I only found the editor yesterday and found it incredibly easy to use,apart from the fact that I can't edit the name of the cups.Any ideas?

Does anybody know how to adjust the prize money and TV money of existing leagues?? I want to make the every league have the same reputation and prize money and see how it goes

I don't seem to have a tools folder in my documents and therefore can't find my editor.

The tools folder is in the Football manager folder?

Why wont my changes show i tryed to change the capacity of Everton and their budget but it wont changed. I have it on the laptop and its windows vista. i found the editor and everthing and also saved it as the editor.xml file but it wont work

Hi. Can anyone help me how to remove 25 member squad limit in Premier league.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:51 PM ----------

Anyone please..

Hi guys, I tried to add a created team to the Championship. When I load the game up, I can't pick England as it says there are 25 teams in the Championship. However, on the editor it says 24. Anyone know why? Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi guys, I tried to add a created team to the Championship. When I load the game up, I can't pick England as it says there are 25 teams in the Championship. However, on the editor it says 24. Anyone know why?Cheers!

are you sure you deleted a team

Yes, I got rid of Palace and put my team in. I used the 09 one like this and it worked perfectly.

Hi. Can anyone help me how to remove 25 member squad limit in Premier league.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:51 PM ----------

Anyone please..

there isn't a quick way so far. it is just rules. you can redo the pyramid and delete the premiership and call it something else, then build it up from there.

This is how i did my USA database