Just trying to figure out how to load my edited data onto my Man City save?

you can't edit the database on a saved game unfortunately. You would have to start a new game for your new database to kick in.

Okay then, thanks for clearing that up :) Luckily, I'd only just started the save since my game arrived today!

Shall start the new game now, thanks for your help iota and tiraths! Great guide!

i have created a new league set up, and deleted the previous competitions, how do i create reserve and u19 comps with out pulling the teams out of their senior comps

I downloaded Super Bladesman's level 10 update just wondering how I can edit the data in it myself?

I dont have the folder data editor.

I click on Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/and then theres 7 folders with the closest being editor data.

Oh no, I overwrote the config file by mistake, what do I do now?

how do u cancel the transfer of a player (or bring back a player that is on loan)
thanks

what u can do is set the players loan end date to the next day

thats what i do

Ok! I tryed to edit a player who is 22 yeas of age and he has pretty much the same stats.
What am i doing wrong.

Here are the changes:
Attached Thumbnails

Ok! I tryed to edit a player who is 22 yeas of age and he has pretty much the same stats.
What am i doing wrong.

Here are the changes:
Attached Thumbnails

its because you have put his current ability at 70 and his potential ability at 200 meaning he wont be very good until a few seasons in

Hey

I've played a few seasons without modding, but want a new season on the go with a big transfer/wage balance.

I'm wanting to manage to Chelsea, is there a limit to what I can add on? What's a good value for both of them, i'm hoping for £700million+ transfer (if possible).

I'm on mac, so am I right in thinking, I just edit the game editor within documents and on starting a new game, it will have the new values?

Sorry for being vague, currently at work, so can't check myself.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot joeere11. It worked!

Now i have another doubt: when i start the game i search a edited player of 16 years and i try to offer a contract and he wants to be a key player :( everyone ive edited wants to be key players with high salaries (new as 16 years of age or old like 32 years of age). I´ve tryed to edit some stats like: Ambition (5), Home Reputation (5), Current Rep. (5), World Rep. (5).

Still doesnt work, they still wanna be Key Players with high salaries.

What shoul i do?!

im trying to restructure the english league and what are the suggested boundries for northern division and southern divisions any help would be appreciated