A REAL SOCIEDAD STORY - PASS THE PARCEL

FEBRUARY - END OF SEASON

View attachment 386400

View attachment 386401

Overall a good season, i played so far ahead that i decided to just finish it and make one bug update, i was particularly impressed with Pardo and Watt, they both set the league alight this season and i hope whoever takes on after me will have the same fortunes.

I thoroughly enjoyed playing this season, this time we beat Barcelona to 2nd with games to spare so the last 3 (including the Nou Camp) featured a younger, more reserve side.

View attachment 386403

The league then said its goodbyes to Zaragoza, Osasuna and Elche

Player and manager awards/stats

View attachment 386404

View attachment 471197

View attachment 471196

Team of the Year

View attachment 471195

Thanks for reading boys, now who's taking on the save? PM me your e-mail and i'll send it via there :)

2nd again great stuff ! When u were posting did it crash ? If so all you have to do is cut the image and replace it with the same screenshot

I cant get on FM at the moment it wont even let me load up the game

I'll take the save if Lovano can't. Try reinstalling your graphics card's drivers. I was having a problem earlier in the week and that was it

I cant get on FM at the moment it wont even let me load up the game

try restoring your computer to a date when it did work ! If that doesn't work you may have to do a full restore ! If you do do that make sure you save your graphics , games etc etc to a pen drive or you'll lose the lot

try restoring your computer to a date when it did work ! If that doesn't work you may have to do a full restore ! If you do do that make sure you save your graphics , games etc etc to a pen drive or you'll lose the lot

Wont let me it says the local C drive is corrupted. It wont let me delete the FM settings folder either...

Wont let me it says the local C drive is corrupted. It wont let me delete the FM settings folder either...

Sounds liek you might have to do a full system restore or maybe even replace your hard drive pal. Unlucky man

Dont need to replace my hard drive because I can play every other game so its FM thats playing up

Nice finish to the season but is a shame Lovano might not be able to play.:(

I'll take it until Lovano can get it going, unlessas, Masaoki wants it.

I'm happy to go whenever in the order but I guess most sense would be you since you are technically next in the list and Lovano can just come in whenever his FM's working again

Yeah, this week works best for me as well (holidays next, etc;)

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Lovano?

just done a system restore waiting on steam to do an update its taking AGESSS so Ill let one of u know asap